Community > Posts By > NatashaEva

no photo
Thu 10/26/17 06:44 AM
Feeling good after hitting the gym. And i reactivated my Mingle2 acc.

no photo
Sat 10/21/17 07:46 AM
im so interested in baking. i have no idea about baking thing before until i keep on reading and researching online on how to bake cupcakes and cakes. anyone wants to share some recipes to me?

i love baking.

no photo
Sat 10/21/17 06:30 AM

Everyone needs prayer to find true love>.

I was skeptical at first about prayer to find true love, but im a believer now.

no photo
Sat 10/21/17 06:07 AM

Some unrecognizable green thing from the fridge.

:smile: but green is sure a nice colour!

no photo
Tue 10/10/17 08:09 PM

As we get older, our bodies naturally store more fat. 6-pack bellies and hips are especially harmful as bellies and hips are near our heart and other organs. Toxins from the environment, food, water and medicines get adsorbed and stored in fat tissues.
So its very important to eat healthy and use antioxidants when ever possible. Also, Coffee hydro-therapy has become very popular among the older folks and has become very useful in helping to heal from various medical conditions ... especially those who have cancer and on chemo therapy.
Having survived stage-4 colon and liver cancer over 7 years ago, I now have volunteer to tutor and mentor to many.

Thank you, for sharing. I was paralysed early this year and im still recovering. Antioxidants is good for health.

no photo
Tue 10/10/17 06:16 PM

where are you My love

Hope you'll find your true love

no photo
Tue 10/10/17 04:59 AM

Honey, I don't think I've ever looked at your profile, nor do I need to. Let it roll off ya like water on a duck. :heart: flowers

Sounds very poetic!

no photo
Tue 10/10/17 04:58 AM

i am being accused of being one of the fake people here that gets this site going sad2 i dont have to prove myself but then i am just curious why would anyone say i am? so this is sort of a profile rate. i am made of tougher stuff now after a year here. all your opinions are welcome. what should i change i my profile pls? thank you all :angel:

I got that comments too. But it's their loss, as long as we know who we are!

no photo
Tue 10/10/17 01:51 AM

..Now when you buy something on line, you have to scroll down
a long time just to find your birth year..

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

laugh

no photo
Mon 10/09/17 01:35 AM

Yea right! spock Some are not that lucky as your are. God ruins everything for them just about the time when they think they're the luckiest people in the world. God has his own ways in doing this like by giving their kids cancer or making a drunk driver run them over on their way to church.

But hey I'm happy for you. :thumbsup:

everything happens for a reason.,,

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens

no photo
Sun 10/08/17 11:56 PM

Gods timing is perfect!
He prepares what's best for you!

Amen.

no photo
Sun 10/08/17 08:14 PM
Im thinking...should i go to gym or just resting on my bed...

no photo
Sun 10/08/17 07:37 AM

if someone is here for dating and has an empty profile with no pic than that is not good

I agree.

no photo
Sun 10/08/17 03:11 AM

Activities are good though.... bigsmile

Yeah, especially fishing laugh

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 09:49 PM
Wish you best of luck!

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 09:49 PM
Wish you best of luck!

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 06:27 AM
Edited by NatashaEva on Sat 10/07/17 06:28 AM

for those all important things you should never forget

nts never ever try chocolate chicken soupsick

rofl

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 05:45 AM
Yes.:angel:

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 03:13 AM

watch out for widowers with kids and men in the military and those that insist they are good men...do not give confidential information and avoid them like the plague if they push you for anything after only days of chatting . have fun and don’t take anything too seriously :thumbsup:

Yes, becareful of the scammers.

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 01:23 AM

I would consider myself pretty frugal. I'm not a cheapskate. I'm not afraid to spend money when need be but I don't buy useless things. If you are a frugal person what are some things you do to save ?

I dont mind spending money on food and other necessities but i wont spend much on expensive dresses and handbags because i can sew dresses and make my own handmade bags.