Community > Posts By > nursty

nursty's photo
Wed 07/27/11 07:36 PM
I stil think it was important for new people to know, thats why i cant beleive it was moved and the info about posters was taken away?

nursty's photo
Wed 07/27/11 05:31 PM
MOVED whats that?

nursty's photo
Tue 07/26/11 04:28 PM
Btw, Im glad I posted in the new members area, Im kinda new myself but ppl have to be carfull. just a reminder I guess to be carefull, some of us are a lil. vunerable rite now..
Have a Super day all !!
Stan

nursty's photo
Tue 07/26/11 03:48 PM
Why do all these "woman" ( ,btw, im sure the woman here get the "men")
scammers, want your messanger or yahoo info as soon as they write, do they profit off selling your info,? do they think people will send them money somehow with messanger,? I dont get it ??
it happens all the time, and lots of the time i go back and they have been removed before I can report it, some of them play for a couple of days, .
Stan

nursty's photo
Fri 07/22/11 08:59 AM
hows about i be the biggest d!c* here ,lol
i seem to be good at bothering ppl lately, I dont" mean" too
just gong through soo much :(

nursty's photo
Tue 07/19/11 09:15 PM
Whazzup with "last seen over e month or so" on all the profiles that are in my search, but one ?
btw this site should have its own chatroom, unless i missed it,
take care all
stan

nursty's photo
Sat 07/16/11 07:21 PM
i cant bleive the crap i have to wade through !!

nursty's photo
Thu 07/14/11 08:48 PM
LMAO D!$... lol

nursty's photo
Tue 07/12/11 05:48 PM
Im just happy someones repling back without being mean, Thanks ppl,
I was afraid to post
Ps I love smilieys !!! ty
48 yrs old and still cant type,... or spell..lol
:smile:

nursty's photo
Tue 07/12/11 05:38 PM
:smile:
Thanks for the vote of confidence ;)
Im new to this so bare with me..
, we have been seperated for almost 2 years,the divorce was finallized a cpl mounths ago, talking every day,and as far as i knew from her, we might work things out.
I just found out shes already sleeping with someone, so I now know its really over, I wish her the best, but now know its time to move on. Ive been living like a monk , LOL

nursty's photo
Tue 07/12/11 05:13 PM
ok,,, I meant not obese, or however you spell it, lol
believe me,, my wife after 26 years got a lil chunky from being fed well, i never was bothered by it except for her own health.
im sorry if i came off wrong.
:)
stan

nursty's photo
Tue 07/12/11 05:01 PM
Hi, Im divorced after a totaly commited relationship for 26 years.
I want to meet a woman can care for as I did before.
If anything, I just want someone to talk with, i just found out my recent ex is already in love again, i have to move on now.
Im looking for a pretty woman not too overweight that loves to know shes loved, or just someone to talk to,
Have A great day !
Stan
I love blabbing on the phone btw

nursty's photo
Tue 07/12/11 04:46 PM
Hi, Im divorced after a totaly commited relationship for 26 years.
I want to meet a woman can care for as I did before.
If anything, I just want someone to talk with, i just found out my recent ex is already in love again, i have to move on now.
Im looking for a pretty woman not to overweight that loves to know shes loved, or just someon to talk to,
Have A great day !
Stan
I love blabbing on the phone btw