Community > Posts By > Lee4love3

Lee4love3's photo
Mon 02/21/11 05:14 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha,
Women are looking for miracles man. They want so much and give so little. I have resigned to remain single. The shocking thing is, Asian women have started to pique my interest of late. But who knows?

Lee4love3's photo
Mon 02/21/11 05:08 PM
Edited by Lee4love3 on Mon 02/21/11 05:12 PM
We are all in the same boat these days. Our retirement accounts have been raided, the prices are high on gas and food. Now many of us are learning, we need to change our lives for the better. I decided almost 3 years ago, college was the best thing I could do. Ok, already I was single Dad of 2 sons for now almost 11 years(July 2011). Yet I help out in all phases of the word-Parent. I take kids to the park, skating and more. I've been known to volunteer to coach football and basketball. I'm also in my 3rd year of college for health care administration. Ok, here's the deal. I've met a few women who's asked some strange questions. I've been told I was doing too much, or school takes too much of my time(although it's all online). Yet, I've even been asked by some--"why are you doing it? I was thinking for the longest time, I've took too much time to get started in the first place. But with my 4th year being complete in 2012, I'm proud of myself(100%).

Are we real people or what; Black Men & Women? Have we lost a lot of our values from 20-40 years ago? I think a lot of the core values have been watered down like the drinks in the night clubs. Many ladies search for a "GOOD MAN", and when you find him, but you want to do an investigation of why? I think it's true that all of the women I know are investigators.
What do the Men of the US have to do to prove himself? All of us will not have a job that clocks $150,000 to $300,000...but many women fail to see that...

Lee4love3's photo
Mon 02/21/11 04:58 PM
The Queen 1,partly you are correct about the immature women. But are women immature at 35-45? Maybe so, but how mature do we need to get?
Check this out, when I arrived in the location I am living now, I was 48 and a sister 35 always kept her eyes on me. So eventually I met her, and after I met her and gave her some vitals. Instantly I was no good, due to my age. Now I had not done anything to her at all, but smile and say hello. I've lived in my location for 5 years and a few months. Each time I see this woman--she is mad about something with the lips turned up--as if she has been hit in them.
Problem is, some of the sisters(some) have some unresolved issues to work out. If 5 years olast and your issues have not been worked out, then you need to see someone--quick. Let's not play the blame game and make excuses for any of the Women who act a fool. I say--date out of our race and go for the gusto

Lee4love3's photo
Mon 02/21/11 04:53 PM
Sounds like we are all in deep agreement about Black Women who act crazy. This is a across the board issue. Lately I have noticed women who can't get their ____ together and expect me to cater to them. When I refused to approach a certain sister, she assumed that I was weird. I said, I am not weird, but I have a thing I am doing at my advanced age of 53. I am getting a college degree and the time for the games, well I am not with them. Plus, I am not into the sisters over the size of a 16, it's becoming horrible to see these big women wondering why we men will not take them on. On the part of me being into Black Women, I want them first, but I also dig the asian, hispanic, mixed & white women as well.