Community > Posts By > Crystle

Crystle's photo
Mon 09/25/17 11:14 AM
bring cheese burgers and Vodka :kissing_closed_eyes:

Crystle's photo
Sun 09/24/17 07:30 PM
My beautiful yellow lab Dixie, she's always so happy to see me.

Crystle's photo
Sun 09/24/17 07:26 PM
I love fishing been doing it since I can remember. :heart: It's my happy place.

Crystle's photo
Sun 09/24/17 11:11 AM
I don't reply unless I'm actually interested. But what I find most times is after 2 messages they start bullying me in to getting my cell or to download one of the million chat apps, that I have no interest in doing. I also hate getting messages from guys who obviously didn't bother to read my profile. Now I'm pretty much here for the forums.

Crystle's photo
Sun 09/24/17 11:03 AM
I strongly agree with Nofearinlove, when my ex cheated on me (again) I finally realized it had nothing to do with me because I wasn't even a factor in his equation. I wasn't even an afterthought. It was an AH-Haa moment and made moving on a lot easier. Now he is not in my equation.

Crystle's photo
Sat 09/23/17 09:18 AM
Well it's not my preference, but to each his own.

Crystle's photo
Fri 09/22/17 07:44 PM
Well I think it's the starting out stage, like you said test driving the car. I mean you date a bit try to find the common ground ect. And if that goes smoothly the sex comes into play. I have a 3 week rule, get to know you see if we connect emotionally and at 3 weeks sex. That way if we're not on the same page sexually, were not in so deep emotionally that anybody gets hurt if we walk away.

1 3 Next