Crystle's photo
Sun 12/31/17 10:45 AM
In my P’Js with my dog :blush:

Crystle's photo
Sat 12/16/17 08:53 PM
No we are all together alone

Crystle's photo
Sat 12/16/17 12:47 PM
I love them. Horror movies are my favourite kind. I love the suspense and the shock. Even the cheesy 80’s ones lol

Crystle's photo
Sat 12/16/17 12:41 PM
At this point I’m enjoying being alone and rediscovering who I am and want to be. I think I need to do this for a long time before I even seriously think about a relationship. And to be honest I don’t think I care if one ever comes along. I’ve spent my whole life being someone’s Daughter, Mother or “Wife” and at 51 I need to make it about me, for now anyway :blush:

Crystle's photo
Sat 12/02/17 05:08 PM

Off to Tofino BC to spend Christmas on the beach with my daughter and our dogs. Having our traditional seafood fondue Christmas Eve then goose with all the trimmings Christmas night. Go for a walk on Long Beach and a forest hike. It’s amazing.

Seafood fondue sounds interesting. I love traditional fondue. Never had Goose. I looked at some of the recipes online but it looks a bit to complicated for me to make.
I remember going dinosaur hunting one year with the boys. Even drew Offical Dinosaur Hunting Licenses for them. We didn't see anything but we had loads of fun tracking them.
Goose is tradition in our family, I grew upon a farm we had 2 geese Lucy and Ricky. Every year we had Ricky for Christmas dinner. Obviously Lucy got a new Ricky every January lol the seafood fondue is our new tradition since moving to the west coast. Olive oil, butter and garlic and a variety of fresh seafood :blush:

Crystle's photo
Thu 11/30/17 05:32 AM
Off to Tofino BC to spend Christmas on the beach with my daughter and our dogs. Having our traditional seafood fondue Christmas Eve then goose with all the trimmings Christmas night. Go for a walk on Long Beach and a forest hike. It’s amazing.

Crystle's photo
Sun 11/26/17 08:54 PM

Loneliness is a funny thing ..it's mostly in your mind I guess.. it's funny how you can be in a relationship.. and not see the other person everyday.. but feel connected to them somehow.. so when you're alone you really don't feel alone.. but when you lose that person for whatever reason.. that's when you feel being alone the most.. that's when you feel actually .. lonely and all alone..

Even your day to day. Normal routine seems even lonelier than usual
... once you find yourself alone with yourself again.... eating dinner watching TV just seems crushingly lonely.. once you're out of that relationship..
Oddly enough nothing's really changed you're still eating and still watching the same show
.. but somehow now it's not the same..
.. even going to the grocery store.. now takes on a whole new meaning... when you're in a relationship ..your just grocery shopping ..maybe for things, to make your partner for dinner.. but now you're just grocery shopping for yourself... funny how before the relationship.. grocery shopping for yourself seemed perfectly normal...

Hard to get back to that perfectly normal..
It's funny how our mind tricks us... alone but not really lonely
look up at the sky, see that one perfect star? That’s you..see the next one? That’s the one making its way to you...hold tight the two will meet :heart:

Crystle's photo
Sat 11/25/17 01:06 PM
Now that I’m single and living alone I do get lonely sometimes. But now that I’ve had some distance I think it’s better to be alone and lonely from time to time then be with someone and lonely all the time. My ex checked out of the relationship at least 8 months before the actual split taught me the real meaning of “alienation of affection”. So when I have the bad days I just remind myself of all the great things I have rediscovered about being alone. Supper is when ever I want...bed time is when ever I want...my dog sleeps with me now....I no longer have to fake interest in the NFL....and most importantly Cocktail hour is when ever to hell I want it to be :blush:

Crystle's photo
Tue 11/14/17 08:49 PM
Not so secret. I saw someone on here when I first joined that came from my home town. He is funny and handsome. But he is only here for the forems. So I just admire from afar.

Crystle's photo
Tue 11/14/17 08:41 PM
Lol

Crystle's photo
Tue 11/14/17 08:40 PM

I’m gonna say NOOOO:exclamation:
I save those kinds of chats for the person I’m
in a relationship with :heart_eyes:
Unless I’m bragging about how awesome my man is to my friends :wink: :stuck_out_tonglolue:

Crystle's photo
Tue 11/14/17 08:25 PM
I took it to mean. Do you talk about sex with your friends.

Crystle's photo
Tue 11/14/17 08:23 PM
Yes

Crystle's photo
Tue 11/14/17 07:50 PM
Button nose

Crystle's photo
Tue 11/14/17 06:54 PM
Bologna sandwich that’s all I have the energy for

Previous 1 3