Community > Posts By > HeadnHeart

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:14 PM
Well, first I would have fun, be confident, but nice. Send messages and meet people in the Forums. But whatever you do, don't whine, beg or start nice guy threads...

PS. the angels here, have teeth. So lookout.bigsmile

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 04/08/15 05:13 PM
More Intelligent Loving Females

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 03/26/15 12:34 PM
Mothers Identify Lying Flat

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 03/25/15 05:02 PM
Many Internally Lit Fires

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 03/12/15 05:16 PM
Edited by HeadnHeart on Thu 03/12/15 05:19 PM
I'll walk a little behind, and enjoy the scenery.
if I have to choose

HeadnHeart's photo
Mon 03/09/15 11:34 AM
Did you forget about the Fonz?

You walk in with your leather, snap your fingers, lift your arms and the chicks come running.
You don't have to say shizzzz Pretty universal...smokin

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 03/05/15 01:16 PM

What is the big deal if a woman wraps or ties her hair up at night. ??? Y do guys get so upset but at the same time want u to look ur best at all times???

what are those dudes drinking out of the water cooler and local pubs out there?
if you promise not to hold us to all the romantic ideals on oxygen TV and the like, were good to go bigsmile

HeadnHeart's photo
Fri 02/27/15 01:13 PM
WTF - Its suppose to be Happy Friday, not Cranky Azz Friday...

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 02/11/15 02:05 PM
ESTP- Extraverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving

ESTPs are outgoing, straight-shooting types. Enthusiastic and excitable, ESTPs are "doers" who live in the world of action. Blunt, straight-forward risk-takers, they are willing to plunge right into things and get their hands dirty. They live in the here-and-now, and place little importance on introspection or theory. The look at the facts of a situation, quickly decide what should be done, execute the action, and move on to the next thing.

Though I can be really introspective and intuitive sometimes.

HeadnHeart's photo
Mon 02/09/15 03:28 PM
No apology excepted

SAT

HeadnHeart's photo
Fri 02/06/15 12:50 PM

HEADNHEART

Worth Waiting For
Divine Timing is at work in your love life

Divine timing is the flow of everything. If we try to impose our human will and force things to happen, we get out of sync with nature and we experience blockages.
Similarly if you fret: "��When will I meet my soul mate?"��. Then you put 'worry' energy out into the universe.
I feel you are impatient? Maybe slightly angry that it just doesn't seem to happen?
If so, try to let go of that, because that will block you and the flow of life! Breathe, relax, and trust that this wait is worthwhile!

Crystal, thank you for taking the time.

Yes, timing is everything. I have this girl, that is circling back around, and we do have great chemistry, so i can get impatient, though Im not focused solely on her. All in all. Im dating and waiting for someone to completely stand out. She does, like a rose...

Happy Friday, Cheers flowerforyou

-Mark

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 02/04/15 05:40 PM
Edited by HeadnHeart on Wed 02/04/15 06:03 PM
Hello Crystal. Sure and single...

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 01/28/15 12:44 PM
You failed to mention, your favorite cartoon as a kid was Droopy

Heading to the dessert this weekend for dirt bike riding and bonfires!

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 01/28/15 12:33 PM
Edited by HeadnHeart on Wed 01/28/15 12:34 PM

Important Question. A couple decided to commit suicide. After a rough life,they decided to jump off a building. When they got to the top,they both counted to 3. The woman jumped,but the man stayed. He watched her drop for 8 seconds then saw that she pulled a parachute. Who betrayed who? post answer with your reason(s)attached

Great question. They betrayed each other and themselves.....
I dont think so.One certainly betrayed the other,think deeper.

Actually, I think this ^

but I believe, your going to say. It is the Mans fault.
He led his girl up there and then didn't jump, waiting to see her hit the ground, and then go live life as he wished. She was probably just being cautious. She knew him, they had a hard life together.

So he's the bigger loser, in that case. He should have let her fly away to be happy instead.

Such a lovely story, Brightened my day :)

HeadnHeart's photo
Tue 01/27/15 05:24 PM

Life in a fishbowl...whoa

or a barn yard, and right now, theres a chic loose, ruffling feathers...bigsmile

HeadnHeart's photo
Mon 01/26/15 11:22 PM
Stood up

Would you rather have a plan or be spontaneous?

HeadnHeart's photo
Mon 01/26/15 10:54 PM
Forgiveness

HeadnHeart's photo
Mon 01/26/15 10:52 PM
Sunbathing, I dont burn easily.

Would you rather watch super bowl or go camping and dirt bike riding with friends

HeadnHeart's photo
Mon 01/26/15 10:42 PM
Dirty laundry

HeadnHeart's photo
Mon 01/26/15 10:26 PM
If she wasn't so damn far, I'd be much more inclined

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25