Community > Posts By > mjsbaby65

mjsbaby65's photo
Mon 10/11/10 10:54 PM
when u get a viewed person and u send them an e~mail or u IM them. they say nothing which gets anoying after a while.y view a person or if in an IM don't say a word is be on me.frustrated

mjsbaby65's photo
Thu 06/24/10 10:06 PM

I've only been dumped once in my life and it was my last ex. We had a fight, he said he was leaving early for the weekend to go to his parent's in Arkansas and "clear his head". He called me on Sunday of that weekend and said he would not be coming back and he wanted a divorce. Oddly enough we had been fighting about him wanting to move back to Arkansas to be with his family. A month or so later when I got my AT&T sim card back from him it had voice messages on there from some woman saying how much she loved him and couldn't wait for them to be together. By the end of that year they were engaged. But his official story line is still that I would not quit my job (that I love and pays me well) and move him back to Arkansas to be with his family so he left me. Oh yeah...and this was also about 2 months after I had to have a hysterectomy. ohwell grumble drinker

OMG what a dick

mjsbaby65's photo
Thu 06/24/10 10:02 PM

I just got dumped by text message. what was your worst dump storry?

i was dumped by a man I've known for 25 yrs infact we were high school sweet hearts, while i was on vacation back east and when i got back he hit me with the news. that while i was gone he met a woman 32 yrs OLDER and married her after knowing her a month. at that time we were going with each other and lived with one another. chit the woman could b his mother. EWWWWW that's just sick in my book sry.