Community > Posts By > j6ma9l

no photo
Thu 06/10/10 08:08 PM
1 wish: an infinite amount of wishes
bammm
every problem solved

no photo
Thu 06/10/10 02:11 AM
The dotted lines converge on the amaranthine horizon, extending into the heart of the setting Utah sun like a rapid-fire laser; the canyon-gorged landscape passing before me knew my footsteps, it knew the mud-drenched tracks of the Mormon carts, it understood the toil of the settlers gracing its rugged features; the embers born out the friction and labor consumed the leper Juniper colony like a pandemic, the fire knew my eyes and I knew its warmth because nature enveloped me in a wintry cocoon and spat out a moth-eaten rebel who knew few restraints and fewer regrets, the life that began thereafter knew many pleasures and much disappointment; I luxuriated in the effervescent waters of the hottest spring and sought umbrage in the most sultry summer, I savored cocktails aboard luxurious Aegean yachts, I knew the exuberance of dallying with sexy Greek teens with a killer wingman, I appreciated the shimmering sun-scorched decks forged in the sweat of underpaid grunts, I learned in time to engage the depth deception, and volunteer for timeless moments in the periphery of human understanding, I knew the infinite depths of the altered sound, and the atmospheric rhythm compelling the ecstatic masses to piroutte through the haze like wild monkey engaging in a sexless copulation under the flickering pulse of the kaleidoscopic firmament, I had a taste for excess but excess jilted me, I know the throes of passion and the serenity of those mellow moments of respite, I have sinned against the totalitarian cross and voiced my dissent at the monolithic monuments to entrenched societal injustice and inequitable confinement, I lament the convicts of victimless crimes withering away into callous indifference for an aimless reform inside corrupted reformatories, in silent protest I staggered along the trail of adolescent hedonism until I crossed beyond the threshold of the final door, beyond this point I pondered how to skid and slither through the quagmires of pleasure and pain without venturing a gamble on my territorial claim; so I resigned from this quest and now know and cherish the presence of those who show me in the grace and consistency of their nurturing company how life’s joys defy the hidebound tomes and the monotonous parrots lifeless drones, I have headed nowhither and found direction

I already know I will get torn to shreds for using such 'grandiloquent' an inaccessible language but that's my style

no photo
Thu 06/10/10 02:09 AM
here you go...don't be too harsh on me
this is my writing style

The dotted lines converge on the amaranthine horizon
extending into the heart of the setting Utah sun like a rapid-fire laser;
the canyon-gorged landscape passing before me knew my footsteps,
it knew the mud-drenched tracks of the Mormon carts
, it understood the toil of the settlers gracing its rugged features; the embers born out the friction and labor consumed the leper Juniper colony like a pandemic,
the fire knew my eyes and I knew its warmth because nature
enveloped me in a wintry cocoon and spat out a moth-eaten rebel
who knew few restraints and fewer regrets,
the life that began thereafter knew many pleasures and much disappointment; I luxuriated in the effervescent waters of the hottest spring and sought umbrage in the most sultry summer,
I savored cocktails aboard luxurious Aegean yachts, I knew the exuberance of dallying with sexy Greek teens with a killer wingman,
I appreciated the shimmering sun-scorched decks forged in the sweat of underpaid grunts,
I learned in time to engage the depth deception, and volunteer for timeless moments in the periphery of human understanding,
I knew the infinite depths of the altered sound, and the atmospheric rhythm compelling the ecstatic masses to piroutte through the haze like wild monkey engaging in a sexless copulation under the flickering pulse of the kaleidoscopic firmament, I had a taste for excess but excess jilted me,
I know the throes of passion and the serenity of those mellow moments of respite, I have sinned against the totalitarian cross and voiced my dissent at the monolithic monuments to entrenched societal injustice and inequitable confinement,
I lament the convicts of victimless crimes withering away into callous indifference for an aimless reform inside corrupted reformatories, in silent protest I staggered along the trail of adolescent hedonism until I crossed beyond the threshold of the final door,
beyond this point I pondered how to skid and slither through the quagmires of pleasure and pain without venturing a gamble on my territorial claim;
so I resigned from this quest and now know and cherish the presence of those who show me in the grace and consistency of their nurturing company how life’s joys defy the hidebound tomes and the monotonous parrots lifeless drones, I have headed nowhither and found direction

dense yes..experimental yes...don't judge me by the big words..

no photo
Wed 06/09/10 10:23 PM

What kind of business do you want to start up?

I want to start a business that helps people who get out of prison get their life back on track, provide room and board and shuttle to and from Michigan Works(job search). But i would only help non violent criminals and no CSC criminals. I know, i discriminate....lol, no way in H*ll i would help a baby raper!!

Thats is a first. Not alot of people would do that. I think that is awesome. flowerforyou

My little brother is in prison(for drugs), he was an addict...he has been in prison since he was 18 and he is now 24, his first release date is 2016, He deserved to be punished but it doesnt mean i dont want to help him when he gets out and others like him.

That is so unjust it is not even funny!
I seriously am so passionate about this issue
I actually want to write a research paper on how the war on drugs essentially does so much net-harm to society that it outweighs the complete legalization of drugs. I am opposed to legalizing drugs but the U.S. government needs to de facto not enforce many drug laws, and those that are enforced should come with much reduced penalties (such as 30-day rehab drug-only non-violent prison only)
for possession
I could go on and on about this topic but that is awesome that you are thinking about starting a company like that
I probably would be well-suited for that kind of job
if you win the lotto hit me up...;-)
what would u do with a billion dollars sherry?

no photo
Wed 06/09/10 09:55 PM

it would say "i'd be smiling if i had my girl next to me,, awww if only i can find her"laugh

haven't you heard of the mesmerizing camera stare...poker facing it

if your picture could talk it would say
"admire my pearly whites"
I like boob buttons lol

no photo
Wed 06/09/10 09:36 PM
trippy
when you say that "the essence of my life,
the way it gently caressed the hope
that flowed through my soul
until
neither my heart’s beat
or my thoughts
belonged to me"
makes me wonder whether you meant to imply that the essence of life is inherently mutual, something which requires an intersubjective appreciation? Your line breaks are very well placed
I wish I could learn your conciseness
lol

no photo
Wed 06/09/10 09:25 PM
It depends on how much money I got...the most I ever won was 10$ in a scratch card game

If I won say more than 100 Million $ in the lottery, I would probably do several things
1. Luxury Yacht
2. Cool condos in every continent except Antarctica
3. Donate 100k+ to all good friends
4. Become a full-time writer

no photo
Wed 06/09/10 09:16 PM

I would hump every living thing I could chase down.

Sure would be a lot of apologies to give out if my "last day" turned out to be a false alarm.....

Whoops! Sorry about that Reverend! Ya see...I thought I was gonna die and.....

rofl

no photo
Wed 06/09/10 09:07 PM
I can really relate to the way you express yourself
and the experiences you are trying to express
you have a very intuitive command of language...I especially liked
"My voice is in riddles, words are hard to place,
Stammering out samples of wisdom in haste, "
most of what you say is pretty well-conceived
and even-better arranged
great job!

no photo
Wed 06/09/10 09:03 PM
Edited by j6ma9l on Wed 06/09/10 10:03 PM

no photo
Wed 06/09/10 08:43 PM

Hmmm that's a GOOD question ( I should ask that one?)

I would say your picture speaks jive, haha

no photo
Wed 06/09/10 08:43 PM

Hmmm that's a GOOD question ( I should ask that one?)

I would say your picture speaks jive, haha

no photo
Wed 06/09/10 08:40 PM
you are pretty accurate...but who wants to hear the good ones?...

no photo
Wed 06/09/10 08:34 PM

of course there are many things we cannot hope to change, its just a matter of choosing your spots.

You have your life and there are many causes to choose from to spend your life supporting or fighting for, or you can just live your life the best you can.

Some people need a cause to define their existence. Our duration on this earth is limited. How you choose to spend your time and your life is the important decision you have to make.

Completely agreed
I personally believe the best way I can utilize my time on this earth is by helping others realize that they can better help themselves
while enjoying carnal pleasures, and voicing myself about issues which I feel the most passionate about.
My personal cause is the protection of civil liberties and fighting to protect personal privacy
for fun I like to meet people interested in exploring the wayay other people see the world...understanding the interaction between culture and thought
and hopefully writing a book about how the twitter/youtube generation is affected by our scatterbrained culture
but I like to have a good time as well

no photo
Wed 06/09/10 08:25 PM
If pictures spoke to you what would mine say to you?

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 09:51 PM
post-hardcore by any chance?
HIL ftw

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 09:48 PM
He is Legend-Dinner With A Gypsy

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 09:41 PM
It depends what you are talking about
I believe that acquiescence, in general, is far more futile than resistance.Non-violent diplomatic resistance against remediable injustice is just too much work for most people to handle, but in the end by acquiescing with society and just flocking to glossy distractions rather than attending to real issues is basically saying...I surrender
of course there are many things we cannot hope to change, its just a matter of choosing your spots.

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 08:15 PM

Singular

singular and single? atta' girl

no photo
Tue 06/08/10 08:11 PM
Hey guys whats up
I joined this site with no real expectations other than just to mingle with other people. I am 21 years old, an aspiring writer/musician who currently is on hiatus from school.
I am really interested in music, traveling, writing and meeting new people. so just hit me back if you want to know more about me.

Previous 1