Community > Posts By > jgiorgi

jgiorgi's photo
Mon 06/21/10 04:19 AM
Edited by jgiorgi on Mon 06/21/10 04:20 AM
Not farting is by far more hazardous to your health. In the end air must come out somewhere thus why women b*tch (jk laugh )

jgiorgi's photo
Mon 06/21/10 04:12 AM
I confess I should be sleeping and will probably have to edit my posts in the morning.

jgiorgi's photo
Mon 06/21/10 04:08 AM
... thinking I'd like a beer and I'd like to see something naked.

one outa two ain't bad drinks

jgiorgi's photo
Mon 06/21/10 04:00 AM
My sentiments exactly! Although I never (and I mean NEVER) work on my days off, not even for triple time.

jgiorgi's photo
Mon 06/21/10 03:53 AM

Mt Morris, Michigan.

A place called The Mounds. There are ponds there that are FULL of Bluegill.

Cast a line out toward the middle of the pond...set the bobber about 6 feet or so above the lure and enjoy!

That was it! Lol I forgot the name of that stupid fish. Bluegill is the other one in Gerber, again no limit but smarter and harder to catch than the crappie.

jgiorgi's photo
Mon 06/21/10 03:46 AM
A year ago I would have said yes in a heartbeat. But now I don't think so. My mistakes, failures and broken hearts have made me who I am. Without all that I would probably be some loud mouthed punk instead of a successful college student with a steady job.

jgiorgi's photo
Sun 06/20/10 04:24 AM
My left hand. If a man can't get any and can't take care of himself he will die. Why do you think the T-Rex is extinct?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGw1P0YSnK8&feature=related (3:46) - For those that didn't get the joke laugh

jgiorgi's photo
Sun 06/20/10 04:01 AM

I miss the constant b*tching and griping about things I had nothing to do with. I miss the gut wrenching feeling of getting cheated on. I miss.....

Wait a minute.....

I don't miss any of that crap.

If ever I got pregnant and forced into a relationship, I would definitely miss being single and having complete control over my life.

drinks Have a beer on me! I completely agree with the bitching and griping (although I don't want to be single the rest of my life).

But to answer the topic's question I would say I miss cuddling most, it's nice to have something warm and soft in your arms.

jgiorgi's photo
Sun 06/20/10 03:56 AM
Cuddling up with someone sweet and funny... ok yeah sex is on my mind too but when isn't it? laugh

But it's 4am here so I'm going to settle for a glass of merlot and some sleep.

jgiorgi's photo
Sun 06/20/10 03:52 AM

One+ thing nice about all this happening to us is that I've seen more kindness than in a long time.

It's amazing, I thought kindness and decency were on the fall but things seem to have picked up. Seems like the people you would never expect to lend a hand are the ones doing it too.

A few nights ago my old truck ('81 Datsun piece of junk) decided to die on me. The throttle cable slipped off the carb on the way up a hill and it's a two man job trying to fix it, especially in the dark. I was out there for maybe an hour and watched dozens of cars pass me by. The one that stopped was a 16 year old high school student with baggy pants and giant spikes on his head. I wouldn't expect someone that looked like that to give me the time of day but he gave me a hand and got me going.

jgiorgi's photo
Sun 06/20/10 03:31 AM
Unfortunately I haven't had much time for fishing but next month I'm heading out to Gerber reservoir here in southern Oregon. Beautiful lake full of crappie and NO LIMIT. You can catch that dirt dumb fish all day.

jgiorgi's photo
Sun 06/20/10 03:28 AM
I must say I agree, manners are a thing of the past along with common sense. Not sure which went first but I'm sure by the end of my lifetime both will be a distant memory.

As for me I don't always write a note (mostly because of my penmanship and a typed note isn't personal) but I at least call and say thank you. I hold doors for ladies, young or old, say excuse me, etc. My hope is other guys my age will think "oh wow! an 18 year old CAN be polite!?"

jgiorgi's photo
Fri 06/11/10 03:12 AM

I have a very strong independent personality and need any guy I am with to be understanding of this and also very strong and independent on his own. I want to be a part of someone's life, not their whole life. Which is why I am not sure that marriage will ever be right for me.

I don't agree that marriage wouldn't work for you. Theoretically a marriage between two strong, independent people would work. You can be part of someone's life without being the entire thing. Any woman I am with understands that she is important to me and if ever required I would die for her but, my life also includes work, children (someday), school and friends which are also important to me.

jgiorgi's photo
Fri 06/11/10 03:08 AM
I agree with everyone above. Intimacy does not require sex. In fact, at least to me, sex is meaningless unless intimacy has been established first. Intimacy requires trust, love and communication. That should be present long before sex but in the end sex doesn't require any of that, just genitals and more hormones than intellect (guilty).

2 Next