Community > Posts By > dianadidit

dianadidit's photo
Fri 01/07/11 04:58 PM
I'm thinking, I may see blah. I just work so hard at me and still see issues.

dianadidit's photo
Fri 01/07/11 04:55 PM
I'm thinking I'm gonna jump in the shower.....maybe.

dianadidit's photo
Fri 10/29/10 06:28 PM
Just do it!

dianadidit's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:55 PM

I have this fantasy....and I think Diana can help me out with this one.

Put my Vince Young jersey on, wearing it and only panties.....and interrupt the game at halftime....and.....Ahhhhhhhh!
See......I would of totally helped out with this one sugar.......but ya had to go there....you know how I love my boys.....although......halftime fun can rock.....no no....you already teased them........I can't do it.....I'm holding back lol

dianadidit's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:48 PM

How about those Cowboys?:tongue: laugh laugh

Cowboys suck..............smokin
NO bit_h...I suck.....the Cowboys rock........most of the time.

dianadidit's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:43 PM

How about those Cowboys?:tongue: laugh laugh
Seeeeeeeeee Goof......ya had to go there huh??? Man....it's pre season and doesn't count. I have some F bombs for ya...if ya want them lol.....this is soooooooooo gonna cost you.

dianadidit's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:34 PM

They want to see us get a room, and then they will get a room next door, drill a hole in wall, video tape our exploits, and BAM.....we are a hit on you tube.smokin laugh
I will not type one more dirty thing to you...maybe......well I was thinking...I can be a nurse....you can be my patient...I need to check your.....maybe I shouldn't....or I will get told..."get a room" lol

With those little white shoes?...........smokin
uh huh..and the little hat....but no more dirty typing...or F bombs....good girl from here on out.....maybe.

dianadidit's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:33 PM
Oh Yeah!

dianadidit's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:25 PM

awww shucks guess there goes another broken crush
need an F bomb to cure it? (how are ya my friend?)

am sure it couldn't hurt (pretty good, though I have to teach a new hire group tomorrow :cry: )
Well.....never say I don't care.......F_CK YOU....and darn hire groups...how long?

about 7 hours. So my lil sex bomb how are you this evening?
That sure F's up a good Saturday....I"M FANTASTIC..thanks so much for asking.

dianadidit's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:23 PM

Where the **** did this thread go?

Oh, and I'm not working on not cursing anymore, **** that.
you f_cking crack me up...I thought you hated me at first too.....now I see you do hate me and can throw an F bomb....awww drool drool.

dianadidit's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:23 PM

am sure it couldn't hurt (pretty good, though I have to teach a new hire group tomorrow :cry: )
Well.....never say I don't care.......F_CK YOU....and darn hire groups...how long?

dianadidit's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:18 PM

dianadidit's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:16 PM

I don't like F bombs and i'm not a meanie!!!!!!!!!!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
I freaking love F bombs......the best word ever.....but I am trying not to say it anymore.

dianadidit's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:15 PM

They want to see us get a room, and then they will get a room next door, drill a hole in wall, video tape our exploits, and BAM.....we are a hit on you tube.smokin laugh
I will not type one more dirty thing to you...maybe......well I was thinking...I can be a nurse....you can be my patient...I need to check your.....maybe I shouldn't....or I will get told..."get a room" lol

dianadidit's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:13 PM
Oh I know....I'm not that easy...wait....yeah no..I'm not lol or am I...**** if I know.

dianadidit's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:09 PM

Get a room............smokin
Make me lol and maybe just for *****...I'll drool over you too. It's Friday..the kids are in bed....and I can do what I want...so drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

Damn I was expecting a smartazz comment from Goof not you. Slobber all ya want honey. Carry on..........smokin

Diana wears the pants in this relationship.laugh
are they cute pants?

Well, my azz looks good in them.
If I comment on your as$....I'll get another "get a room" so...I'm thinking it.

dianadidit's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:08 PM

lol NO! I don't want to have to break out the F bombs on ya'll. Geez....ya big meanies.

dianadidit's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:06 PM

Make me lol and maybe just for *****...I'll drool over you too. It's Friday..the kids are in bed....and I can do what I want...so drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

Damn I was expecting a smartazz comment from Goof not you. Slobber all ya want honey. Carry on..........smokin

Diana wears the pants in this relationship.laugh
are they cute pants?

dianadidit's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:04 PM
A big ole wet one....

dianadidit's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:02 PM

You can try to make me too....but once again....I'm gonna bust out thedrool with a littlepitchfork and do you too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9