Community > Posts By > Tanna

Tanna's photo
Fri 09/21/07 08:39 PM
Hi Brian! Welcome!

YEA!!!! I didn't sneeze on him! sick sick

Tanna's photo
Fri 09/21/07 08:37 PM
I haven't had a problem on this site, but in the past I have gotten a lot of "oh I just LOVE older women"..

Most of them wouldn't know what to do with us once they got us! smokin

Tanna's photo
Fri 09/21/07 08:27 PM
I agree with you 100%..... but some people cling to that baggage like it is a lifeboat..... never could figure that out.

Tanna's photo
Fri 09/21/07 08:15 PM
sick sick sick sick

Tanna's photo
Fri 09/21/07 06:54 PM
and with that thought.... I'm going to bed......

Tanna's photo
Fri 09/21/07 06:35 PM
drinker hello! Just don't get to close.... *LOL* I don't want to sneeze on you!sick

Tanna's photo
Fri 09/21/07 06:28 PM
flowerforyou it's the thought that counts! TY

Tanna's photo
Fri 09/21/07 06:27 PM
I'm terrified of it.....

It is, of course, what most of us are looking for.... but in order for it to happen we have to open ourselves up put ourselves out there and take a chance of getting hurt, and that is the terrifying part!

Tanna's photo
Fri 09/21/07 06:18 PM
oooooohhhh I love pillow fights!

Why won't anyone come make me some chicken soup and tuck me into bed? sick

Tanna's photo
Fri 09/21/07 06:07 PM
Why do people make fun of you when your sick?

All day today my drivers were making croaking sounds on the radio whenever I had to talk to one of them... then one came to my office with a can of Lysol and sprayed before he would come in....... One was singing 'Rudolph'....

Tanna's photo
Fri 09/21/07 05:09 PM
Why does my body wait till Friday to get sick?? sad Why can't I get sick on Monday so I can take some time off?

I hate being sick on the weekend!sick

Tanna's photo
Thu 09/20/07 06:03 AM
NEVER mix business with pleasure!! I married one of my staff...... It caused a big stink, and I had to move him to another department because of 'company policy'.... I lost one of my best employees!

Tanna's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:16 PM
"It didn't mean anything"

Hell yes it did!! it meant the end of our marriage!

Tanna's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:11 PM
I think I'm just becoming cynical ohwell

Tanna's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:06 PM
I'm not saying there are not nice guys out there... or that your not one... I'm just saying that a lot of guys profess be be a 'nice guy' and turn out not to be.... it makes us gun shy!

Tanna's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:54 PM
There are no single men in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan...

Wait, let me rephrase that... there are no single men.... who's asses aren't glued to a bar stool, who don't sleep with their guns, or aren't gay...... in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan

Tanna's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:51 PM
I've met to many guys who claim to be "nice guys" and have turned out to be a**holes!!

Tanna's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:43 PM
good guys scare us!! We keep waiting for 'reality' to set in!

Tanna's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:41 PM
I've had the same problem.... and they just go straight to 'ignore' now!

:angry: They don't want to get to know you... they just want to 'get off' at your expense!

Tanna's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:39 PM
Why do men take the time to talk to you (e-mail, phone, and IM), ask you out.... and then not show up?? I may not be runway material, but I'm pretty sure I don't need to put a bag over my face to go out in public... and besides... he knew what I looked like before he asked me out.....

grumble Does anyone see "I enjoy being stood-up" tattoed on my forehead?? this has happened twice in the last 2 months (not the same guy......*LOL* fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!)

Previous 1 3