then we can just say winking

not a hair on her lil blond head will ever be scratched:angel:

but what if she has an itch ???
then it will be gently messaged out :laughing: :laughing:

caamken's photo
Wed 12/30/09 08:00 PM

NO.

Nevah, nevah, nevahnoway

So not in the mood to poop in my pants until Im REALLY REALLY old !!!!noway rofl

after a few minutes the feel of the wind in your hair, the freedom, and of coarse stopping to get a change of pants you will be hooked big time

caamken's photo
Wed 12/30/09 07:58 PM
then we can just say winking

not a hair on her lil blond head will ever be scratched:angel:

caamken's photo
Wed 12/30/09 07:53 PM

Sheeeeet, I arent ridin with NOBODYnoway noway noway noway

I scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared , aint nuttin hesitant about it !!!rofl

Im sure all the boys are on their bestest behavior
if you invisibly, indirectly, by accident stalked me :angel: slaphead Look at my riding partner. Do you think for a minute I would let her ride if I felt her life was in jeopardyslaphead

caamken's photo
Wed 12/30/09 07:50 PM
you can get on the back of a bike with the right person on the perfect day and go for a lil putt ............. you will be hooked

you see so much more from a bike than you ever imagined or even thought you seen from a car. It is over the top

There are no words

caamken's photo
Wed 12/30/09 07:46 PM
drinks

caamken's photo
Wed 12/30/09 07:40 PM

biggrin

No it doesn't hurt anything, my bike is set up for touring. its kinda like sitting in a lazy boy riding down the road

Amanda is 23 Antonya is 20 (she had a baby boy on the 15th)biggrin (yep I'm a g'pa now) and Mikenna is 12

I still skurredscared scared scared scared

Nothing betwixt you and the roadki...oops I meant roadrofl

Dang, youre gonna be a bodyguard for life with 3 girls to look aftershocked

nothing wrong with being hesitant you have to have confidence in whom ever is taking you for a ride your life is in their hands................. so he better feel you are the most important person in the world during the ride so when you say stop he does .......................... never ride with anyone you don't trust

the girls can handle themselves pretty good They only call me when it is real bad and well lets just say it is handled:angel:

caamken's photo
Wed 12/30/09 07:34 PM

I responded to your responsedrinks

And your response to my response is responded to! :laughing:
and now your response to my responce to the original response hase been responded

caamken's photo
Wed 12/30/09 07:31 PM
biggrin

No it doesn't hurt anything, my bike is set up for touring. its kinda like sitting in a lazy boy riding down the road

Amanda is 23 Antonya is 20 (she had a baby boy on the 15th)biggrin (yep I'm a g'pa now) and Mikenna is 12

caamken's photo
Wed 12/30/09 07:28 PM
I responded to your responsedrinks

caamken's photo
Wed 12/30/09 07:15 PM
I don't come out here much anymore but now it winter so maybe I'll try but with the firewalls at work and Lil Helpers homework every night keeps me busy. but get to the point right ................

there is nothing better than seeing the country on a bike I road over 21000 miles this summer went to OH,PA,WV,VA,NC,SC,GA,Fl,TN,KY,IN,IL,Wis,MN and of coarse all over Mi

caamken's photo
Wed 12/30/09 07:05 PM

IDK haven't read where it is even at I only seen the 20th Feb

Somewhere in Lansing... we haven't narrowed down the place yet.
I just checked my calender is good that weekend bigsmile Lansing is just a few hours south of here so shouldn't be any problems

:thumbsup:
sent you an email :smile:

caamken's photo
Wed 12/30/09 07:04 PM
scared scared shocked shocked Your invisible??????????

Dang now I'm going to be accused of talking to myself in an empty room again and them guys with the fancy white coats will be coming backscared scared scared scared

well never really know where I belong............. Just am where I am and rolling with it

went to Daytona last year wasn't that much fun in Daytona but I do like the oppurtunity to ride with ole friends

caamken's photo
Wed 12/30/09 06:55 PM
Races are boring too much going in circles

Too old for spring break wouldn't want to catch my daughters doing something they shouldn't be doing noway noway scared scared

slaphead Only leaves bike week biggrin

Guess you haven't did any return stalking :wink:

caamken's photo
Wed 12/30/09 06:48 PM
bigsmile Thank You

He is such a good baby :smile:

Nothing like his parents laugh laugh

Calm rarely ever fussy always happy just being bigsmile

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25