Community > Posts By > lady_ann

lady_ann's photo
Mon 09/17/07 07:29 PM
i have the same problem with my screen turning blue & can't click on anything either. tried explaining this the other day in here under rating-no one could help me then. don't know why it's happening-i'm new to this site so i'm good n lost on this.
help mgmt.......

lady_ann's photo
Fri 09/14/07 07:44 PM
ok i went to the longer link & as soon as it opened up it turned gray & i couldn't click on anything there either. so now i really don't know what to do:(

lady_ann's photo
Fri 09/14/07 07:40 PM
ah so you don't go into the profile somehow & rate them? cuz i tried that & it won't let me do it. i tried search, mutual match & there's nothing there that way. then when i go to mutual match first the profiles turn gray & i'm unable to click on anything at all. i'm really baffled by this whole thing. i was wondering if there really was anyone wanting to meet me or not. and why don't they just email me themselves-i've sent msgs myself to ppl.

lady_ann's photo
Fri 09/14/07 07:17 PM
i keep getting these emails that say ppl want to meet me but i must rate matches first. i've tried everything & when i click on search thenmutual match the screen goes kinda gray & i can't click on yes, no or maybe. so it appears that no one has rated me yet? am i right? are the emails bogus? i'm new & way lost plz help me figure this stuff out:(

lady_ann's photo
Fri 09/14/07 05:32 PM
i'm new to this too. i keep getting emails saying ppl want to meet me but i neede to rate some of my matches first? how do i do this? i can see all the profiles but can't see anywhere to rate them. i feel so silly......

lady_ann's photo
Tue 09/04/07 06:56 PM
beautiful & deeply moving. i think i'd enjoy it more if it didn't hit home quite so much, wink. but thx, i really liked it.

lady_ann's photo
Tue 09/04/07 06:39 PM
thx, i got the verification email & clicked everything in it. still nothing worked to verify the addy so my page says when i open my acct. so don't know what to do. i asked to resend but that didn't come. anyway-tyvm for ur advice I appreciate it:)

lady_ann's photo
Tue 09/04/07 06:11 PM
hi, thx maybe someone will come along that can help me w/ this cuz it'll stay this way till i can get some helpppppp, lol

lady_ann's photo
Tue 09/04/07 06:00 PM
how come i can't seem to activate my email address? i tried clicking the link in email that was sent to me & all that but nothing is working. still says email addy is not activated...grrrrr

lady_ann's photo
Mon 09/03/07 09:33 PM
just wanted to say hey-new here:) nice to be here. hoping to meet some nice ppl along the way. i'm gonna go dip in the hot tub for a few but will bbl. thx for havin me:)