Community > Posts By > briank66

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:48 PM

For those of you who have several thousand posts here on JSH and joined fairly recently, do you have a really boring job, no life, bed ridden or just unemployed? Addicted maybe?

Just curious.

They would be "posting wh0res". Desperately seeking attention from random strangers so that they can whine about being "victims" down the road. Pathetic isn't it smokin

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:21 PM
Edited by briank66 on Fri 03/28/08 12:23 PM
Hey Beavis...she said MEMBER...uhhh....huhuuhuh...huhuuhuh laugh

True, but then again, I had assumed that he had read my profile after I asked him to.

And that when I told him I was playing games with my friends on JSH, that he would have looked at the forums.

Unfortunately, I am learning that not everyone can be free and flirty without reaping some consequences.

Case in point, there are a few members here on JSH that I "flirt" with on a regular basis.

But not once would I ever think that they would take it seriously.

Not only that, I have seen some hard core flirting here done by other members.

So why is it they can flirt, but I can't?

Explain to my silly and apparently dumb A*s as to why my flirts are treated differently than some of the more shocking flirts I have seen?

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:34 AM

Creepy, a nerd, drama queen/king, inquiring minds want to know! Don't worry I'm sure one of us will tell you if you don't know.:tongue:

A smart mouthed ***** who scARES MOST PEOPLE.devil devil laugh laugh

And lo, they should be drinker

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:29 AM

Im cold. I need a human blanket. bigsmile

Hi Kiss...haven't seen you in awhile drinker

Been working Babe how have you been?

I hear ya'..!! This is my busy time of the year too. New firewalls, software rollouts etc....etc. Busier than a 1 legged man in a butt kicking contest, but would not want it any other way.

Great running into you 2 nite drinker bigsmile

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:09 AM

I'm freezing. I'm at my desk at work with a t-shirt, a sweater, and my winter coat on! Sad but true and I'm still cold damn it!grumble Okay now I've vented how's everyone else?

Freezing in Utah...? Geeeez, you'd die over here...LOL

BTW, I'm groovy, thanks. Hope all is well with you...aside from the frost bite drinker

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:03 AM

Im cold. I need a human blanket. bigsmile

Hi Kiss...haven't seen you in awhile drinker

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:52 AM

Ice....Ice Baby.... smokin
laugh laugh laugh v.i.p.

VIP...!!!!!!!!! Dude....I soo forgot that part...!!!

Wheeeeew....I'm dying over here..!!!! laugh laugh laugh

VIP....!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:47 AM

Peeks in to see who is here and waves***

(((brian))) hi love and how are youflowerforyou

I'm GREAT as always BG flowerforyou

Apparently, I've entered the humor free zone though laugh

How beez ewe...?

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:45 AM
Ice....Ice Baby.... smokin

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:39 AM
Awwww..it's OK....NOW, get back in the kitchen and make some sandwiches...and serve the Alpha's. Just the way it's meant to be. drinker

And, it's OK....we, the dominant species understand that the sub-species cannot respond. Brainless baby-makers...gotta' love 'em... laugh

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:34 AM
Little girls should be required to have either a helmet or a license (or both) to post.... Their intellect is just soooo overwhelming laugh smokin

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:32 AM
Yeah.....just as I thought...the land of the stale & mindless clams....STILL laugh smokin

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:30 AM
Go for it...get yo's self some. but DON'T knock her up. I'm not payin' for your wanna' be white rapper chuds.... smokin

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:29 AM
Blow everyone else off the face of the earth and we (the US) take it all. I need a new, terrorist free vacation spot smokin

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:27 AM

huh huh huh

And I raise you a devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil

Call it..........smokin

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:26 AM
I've never seen dead people smoke (or run this fast) before... I guess it's about par....smokin

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:24 AM
And I thought that all of the funny white people gave up after Sam Kinsison passed away...sad

Long live Bad Sam... drinker smokin

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:22 AM

yup, I got anal glaucoma

You can't see outta' your brown eye...? glasses

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:21 AM

yea I know your in a loss of words I am that damn good

I'm gonna' go out on a limb here.... Lemme' guess, you're a white guy that TRIES to dance too....? smokin
laugh laugh laugh i am a white guy that can actually dance quite well, but i don't....after all i'm a friggin white guy...laugh laugh laugh

LMAO... Dancing (semi-controlled seizures) and basketball do NOT in any way link with us chalky folks.... smokin

briank66's photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:20 AM

WOW...I'm dyyyyyin' ova' heeeya'..!! A wanna' be rappin' white dude that's having seizures on a dance noway

You make us "milky peeps" look bad.... sad

okay son I am so not feelin ya

LMAO...if you were feelin' me...the next thing you'd feel would be an I.V. being inserted at the emergency room....smokin

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25