briank66's photo
Thu 03/27/08 08:49 AM
No, but I'd kick it for free smokin

briank66's photo
Thu 03/27/08 08:48 AM
He was BS'ing you. He just wants you to play his bag pipes smokin

briank66's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:32 AM
You don't need to say you're sorry for being a liar...it's OK, really. It's who you are. You are upset because you had to slither back under your rock after being proven a liar, and you didn't take that too well.

Today is a new day...now, see if you can start that non lying streak again (the one that you lied about) laugh smokin

Have a clammy day :wink:

briank66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:45 PM
BTW, "Magic", I do commend you for your honesty in your profile (that you mentioned earlier). The whole topic got skewed, as they sometimes do, but the "I never lied" point was squelched after all.

I have 2 friends that are confined to wheelchairs and they are without a doubt 2 of the strongest (physically & mentally) people that I have the pleasure of knowing..and I am sure that you are just as strong :wink:

Thanks for the post..!! drinker

briank66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:08 PM

If find it interesting that everytime that I am on a thread with Brian, he manages to offend a woman and/or start an argument with a woman- myself included several times.

Yeah...it's a b1tch that my honesty tends to stir up the clam basket...isn't it. smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:06 PM
Edited by briank66 on Wed 03/26/08 10:09 PM

I'm over you. You claim a person lies who hasnt lied in 27 years. Please "pee yourself again". You don't want to mess with me. Show your face weezer. That was for Brian 66.

You're over me laugh Then why the post O lie telling clammy one...? You haven't lied in 27 years...LMAO Guess what...youre streak ended tonight....and I broke it. It's rough being called for what you are and say sometimes...we all understand. And now that you've lied tonight....you'd might as well roll with it laugh drinker smokin

PS: You say "You don't want to mess with me."...ooooooh, puuuuhlease....you have noooooo idea and don't even want to go there little woman..lair liar...pants on fire..!!! (sorry...I couldn't resist that one) laugh laugh laugh laugh

briank66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:55 PM

Pee breath very doggy style for you. Oh gessh I don't even know you. Bet you'd be the life of a party---NOT! indifferent

Lady you touched my heart. flowerforyou

Sorry to see you so upset Shaden. Just repeat after me..."I lied and I got BUSTED"... smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:54 PM
It's the way that all good stalkers start out. Keep up the good work drinker smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:48 PM

Wait... YOU said that you don't lie or cheat...? Go back 2 pages and read your post. Thanks for proving my point for me...

BITE ME AND IN A NON-COME ON WAY!

Shake that pee off fist.

A second for Lady. flowerforyou

Awwwwwwww...someone has a hard time admitting that they are a liar....ROTFLMAO... laugh Clammy...very clammy of you smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:43 PM

I remember two times in my life when I lied, both before age 20. Things change and I never cheated. Once I dated 2 guys in my 20s. They were both aware and glad to share.Today that sounds gross to me and I'm sure to them, too.
Nite. If your 66 in your usernme is in relationship to your age you leave me wondering.

indifferent Have a nice night.

Wait... YOU said that you don't lie or cheat...? Go back 2 pages and read your post. Thanks for proving my point for me... drinker smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:39 PM

Ok I'm confused. Who speaks clam?

Go back a page.... smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:32 PM

laugh if you could learn to speak in english then i would be out of a job, so please continue.. lol

ok guys.. let me translate brian for you..

he is sayint that you may have never cheated, but that everyone has lied at some point in their lives.. and he isnt ONLY refering to realtionships, he is refering to all aspects of life..
flowerforyou flowerforyou

ROTF...Damn Izmosis...you translate well.flowerforyou drinker

And that concludes my point....damn, I get tired of being right all of the time... yawn smokin

Iz...you just make a good "clam translator"....smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:29 PM

ok guys.. let me translate brian for you..

he is sayint that you may have never cheated, but that everyone has lied at some point in their lives.. and he isnt ONLY refering to realtionships, he is refering to all aspects of life..
flowerforyou flowerforyou

ROTF...Damn Izmosis...you translate well.flowerforyou drinker

And that concludes my point....damn, I get tired of being right all of the time... yawn smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:21 PM

I'm not looking for a prince..I just want a decent guy that doesn't cheat or lie.

You'd have better odds at finding a Prince smokin drinker

So you're saying that ALL guys cheat and lie?..well at least you're honest about that much..lol

I'm saying that all men AND women cheat & lie...given the right situation.smokin

I don't cheat OR lie.

Ummmm...yeah, OK. And fat babies don't sh1t in the dark on the expressway either. C'mon....if you're not going to be honest with us, I at least hope that you can be honest with yourself.

"I don't lie or cheat"...laugh I think I peed a little when I read that laugh laugh laugh

Just because you might cheat and lie does NOT mean that everybody else does.

Yes it does. If you say that you have NEVER cheated or lied....guess what...YOU ARE A LIAR drinker laugh smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:17 PM

be nice bri.. i only rarely lie and have never cheated...
flowerforyou

Ahhhh...see. The Izmeister hit it right on the head..."Rarely". Anyone that says they "NEVER lie or cheat" is sooooo completely full of bvll****..... smokin

IZ...I'm always nice.... :wink:

briank66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:12 PM

I'm not looking for a prince..I just want a decent guy that doesn't cheat or lie.

So you're saying that ALL guys cheat and lie?..well at least you're honest about that much..lol

I'm saying that all men AND women cheat & lie...given the right situation.smokin

I don't cheat OR lie.

Ummmm...yeah, OK. And fat babies don't sh1t in the dark on the expressway either. C'mon....if you're not going to be honest with us, I at least hope that you can be honest with yourself.

"I don't lie or cheat"...laugh I think I peed a little when I read that laugh laugh laugh

briank66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:09 PM

true brian.. so true..lol

Hello Izmosis drinker smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:08 PM

briank66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:02 PM
Ugly as burnt toast....HERE smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:01 PM

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25