Community > Posts By > briank66

briank66's photo
Mon 03/24/08 10:41 PM
Edited by briank66 on Mon 03/24/08 10:42 PM
Sarah Jessica Parker....gaaaaag. She looks like Mr.Ed sick

briank66's photo
Mon 03/24/08 10:36 PM
Sorry dude...that was just starting to make my right eye twitch uncontrollably grumble smokin

briank66's photo
Mon 03/24/08 10:35 PM

aney one that does not like me or does not like the flag or does not like my hair yall pepole dont understand i dont care what yall think or say ive heard everything yall are saying but better and by better pepole than yall if yall pepole dont like me good i mite get some better sleep knowing that some more pepole dont like me nothing yall say can hurt me it does not bother me at all not even a lil

Repeat and type after me....people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people people

briank66's photo
Mon 03/24/08 10:25 PM

jug - if you are going to put yourself out there with the blue hair and the rebel flag, this is the reaction you are going to get.Most of us are a bunch of immature assholes with nothing better to do than to jump on obvious targets.

You know this. It has happened before.

Post a different pic, with a bandanna and no flag.
Problem solved.flowerforyou
no i do what i want when i want to do it and i do it how i want its pepole like yall that give other pepole a bad name whats worng with my flag

Hiker...you've got him flustered now. He's broken out his chainsaw on the English language <-----now running for my bandana with reeeeally scary pictures of Eggplant with faces now-----> noway

briank66's photo
Mon 03/24/08 10:20 PM

My boyfriend wanted me to ask "What does your vag/penis look like" cause he thought it'd be funny.

I think you all would be appalled if I had asked something like that :tongue: so I didn't

Myabe this question isn't any better... :tongue:

He was wrong...and you didn't do much better huh

briank66's photo
Mon 03/24/08 10:05 PM
Edited by briank66 on Mon 03/24/08 10:08 PM
i need little advice form everyone on jsh i got little prolem,if lady lives over 400 miles starts talking to me and to agreed to meet one day and all sudden she comes back and says i be in couple days my feet get cold,and never left the state michigan,only when was younger with mom and pops and get belded up with butter flys,iam far from being shy,but its weird.

Say the f*ck HUH......?noway smokin

briank66's photo
Mon 03/24/08 10:04 PM

OMG is that... Brad Pitt I see above me?!

flowerforyou :tongue:
I thought it was Meatloaf!laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I think I just peed a little..!!! laugh laugh laugh

briank66's photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:55 PM

huh huh

A joke from another thread.

i did a love lottery... and mirror mirror won... and he said that i could keep him and i'm staking my claim bigsmile

Are you going to pee on him....? huh smokin

briank66's photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:51 PM

my hair wont be all blue for long

Is it "mood hair"...? smokin

lines like that are the reason I stay up half the night and go to work tired every dayflowerforyou

Mood hair would be wicked kewl wouldn't it..? If you got really pissed, your head would just burst into flames. Then we'd have to go to the "Fuzzy Pumper Barber Shop", turn the crank and have new hair sprout out laugh

briank66's photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:45 PM

my hair wont be all blue for long

Is it "mood hair"...? smokin

briank66's photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:34 PM

I was big into Metallica, Megadeth, and GNR
Yeah, I forgot about Megadeath!!! AWESOME!!!

PANTERA..!!! smokin drinker

Let's break some sh1t...!!!

briank66's photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:00 PM

fill up my box

That's what she said smokin

briank66's photo
Mon 03/24/08 07:38 PM
Edited by briank66 on Mon 03/24/08 07:40 PM

1 out of every 10 people I see in a day makes the day brighter, 1 out of 10...so mathmatically 10 percent of the US's population actually cares about other people.

Based on your math (which I would not disagree with) I'd say that you have 2 choices:

a) Spend the rest of your life trying to change that 90% of @ssholes into something more suitable to your liking.

OR

b) Realize that you are never going to change them and they are problably never going to change themselves. So, either avoid them altogether (which is what I do...I get in a lot less fights this way) or just be thankful that you are not like them.

smokin

briank66's photo
Mon 03/24/08 03:03 PM
Marriage....grumble

smokin

briank66's photo
Mon 03/24/08 03:02 PM
Rock out Gamma drinker

Do me...do me...just tattoo me smokin

briank66's photo
Mon 03/24/08 12:02 AM

Prepare to be hit up.