Community > Posts By > briank66

briank66's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:16 AM
C'mon IP...think.....I can smell the rubber (rubbers) burning....laugh smokin

briank66's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:13 AM

I am a sarcastic smartass... In real life and on the computer.. I'm not different on here or in real life.. If you piss me off you'll know it.. If I adore you, you'll know it.. you guys know it right?flowerforyou

Of course. flowerforyou

:wink: it's not always a bad thing.. I help people too.. when they need it.. flowerforyou

And JSH IS the land of the needy smokin

Bri.... not here...

Awwwwwww...I can't pee on your little picnic....? smokin

NO!! that's not allow.. we've discussed this over and over and over and over....

Awwww, C'mon.... I'm just fishing for an IQ of more than 11.5....(and ya'll can group together for that effort) I like a good challenge...so what better place to look than "the land of the challenged".... smokin

Brian.. I am telling you now "this" isn't the place unless your wording is changed... I can help you with that if you'd like... :wink:

But, if I change my wording, the "special kids" won't understand it. You, being the "short bus driver" have been assigned the task of translating and "splaining" any big words to "the special kids"... dee...deee.deeeee smokin

The "special" kids don't come here... nor to the bar.. the "special" kids go to other attractions in the town...

Ohhhh no, this definitely qualifies as one of the "Kool Aid" rooms IP. Notice the condoms on the doorknobs ----->

Bri, that has nothing to do with it.. just b/c some people do not know how to properly dispose of their condoms does not mean they are "short bus" it just means that they are like those that belch, spit and touch their junk in public...

Well, now you've explained your upbringing in 2 (run on) sentences. A long trail of used (or not used) condoms. You are right...you always said that you were "Daddy's little quirt" smokin

briank66's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:06 AM

I am a sarcastic smartass... In real life and on the computer.. I'm not different on here or in real life.. If you piss me off you'll know it.. If I adore you, you'll know it.. you guys know it right?flowerforyou

Of course. flowerforyou

:wink: it's not always a bad thing.. I help people too.. when they need it.. flowerforyou

Bri.... not here...

NO!! that's not allow.. we've discussed this over and over and over and over....

Awwww, C'mon.... I'm just fishing for an IQ of more than 11.5....(and ya'll can group together for that effort) I like a good challenge...so what better place to look than "the land of the challenged".... smokin

Brian.. I am telling you now "this" isn't the place unless your wording is changed... I can help you with that if you'd like... :wink:

But, if I change my wording, the "special kids" won't understand it. You, being the "short bus driver" have been assigned the task of translating and "splaining" any big words to "the special kids"... dee...deee.deeeee smokin

The "special" kids don't come here... nor to the bar.. the "special" kids go to other attractions in the town...

Ohhhh no, this definitely qualifies as one of the "Kool Aid" rooms IP. Notice the condoms on the doorknobs ----->

briank66's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:00 AM

Of course. flowerforyou

Bri.... not here...

briank66's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:53 AM

Of course. flowerforyou

Bri.... not here...

briank66's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:50 AM

Of course. flowerforyou

Bri.... not here...

briank66's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:47 AM

Of course. flowerforyou

briank66's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:50 PM
huh grumble smokin

briank66's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:44 PM
huh smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/12/08 11:46 PM
Edited by briank66 on Wed 03/12/08 11:47 PM

how are u brian

I'm groovy tonight OC...how'z about you...?? smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/12/08 11:44 PM

smokin You need to come out of the closetsmokin

I know you're not even going there.....ROTF smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/12/08 11:42 PM
Izmosis smokin drinker flowerforyou

briank66's photo
Wed 03/12/08 11:39 PM
Edited by briank66 on Wed 03/12/08 11:39 PM

You're doing the right thing. Just think "squirrell poop".... smokin

do you fancy men?

Nope...I just fancy sane women...and appareantly they are about as common as 6K bills.... ala...squirrell sh1t....smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/12/08 11:36 PM
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit IP...you give up already....? smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/12/08 11:35 PM
You're doing the right thing. Just think "squirrell poop".... smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/12/08 10:33 PM

Can I wear the French Maid Uniform???

Of course.. I know quite a few that would love it!

Yo....!!!! Count me in...!!! smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/12/08 10:19 PM
huh smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/12/08 08:32 PM
Damn...we just can't slip anything past you can we.... smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/12/08 12:37 AM

I wanta start a christian punk rock band called "Ape Sh!t Astronauts"

i may be wrong but using

profanity in the band name

of a christian punk rock group

would be detrimental to success
I doubt it! Bet more people would buy the album!

Just name it Flaming Hypocrites devil smokin

briank66's photo
Wed 03/12/08 12:31 AM
sick frown embarassed devil smokin