Community > Posts By > auraofthedesert

auraofthedesert's photo
Thu 05/21/15 08:24 PM
Thanks for the support! I've been on here since '07 and have met 1 guy from this site. Nice enough guy, but left out the fact that he had problems "down below" and just wanted to be friends. Didn't tell me that till we had gone out for a month and not even a kiss! <<sigh>>

auraofthedesert's photo
Thu 05/21/15 08:09 PM
I can't believe how hard it is to find (or be found by) someone that I'm interested in! What's the deal? I feel like the men that have contacted me don't read my profile. It would be nice to have a date with a man that has real interest in who I am - not just the pictures.

auraofthedesert's photo
Sun 11/25/12 11:41 AM
I agree with many on here = No picture, no interest.
If a man isn't confident enough to show himself (or find a way to get a pic on here) then he's not who I may be interested in.

auraofthedesert's photo
Sat 12/01/07 09:25 AM
Ok, How do I eliminate the people I am sure I am not interested in from showing up in my matches? I have read a bunch of stuff here on the site and am not really getting the answer I need. Can anyone educate me?? Thanks......

auraofthedesert's photo
Tue 10/09/07 08:15 AM
Puffins....so, do you get any matches that you are interested in at all?

auraofthedesert's photo
Tue 10/09/07 08:14 AM
Thanks for the Welcome MsTeddy !

auraofthedesert's photo
Tue 10/09/07 08:09 AM
How do you eliminate the ones that you definitely are not interested in from appearing in search results or mutual matches. Please don't tell me to change my preferences...DUHHH...for some reason (even when I click NO) they will appear anyway. Or people that are not within my preferences appear...how do I fix this?

auraofthedesert's photo
Wed 09/12/07 07:34 AM
No and yes, Hotandspicey......
My self and others went to a club that night where this distracting man had said him and his buddies were going. "Distracting" had said I should head out with them. The unfortunate thing was that many other ladies from the group must have been distracted too, because every time we tried to have conversation with each other, someone else would place their attitude between us! They had probably previously had their chance, as they regularly hung out with that group. I was the "new girl on the block" (and am not half bad), so the other ladies just had to stand in the way!! I have an "in" tho cuz I am sorta friends with one of his friends...so I may have another chance when not so many jealous b*tches are in the way!

auraofthedesert's photo
Sun 09/09/07 02:35 PM
Oh, I know there are singles here! I recently got my butt out the door and went to a "Freedom Rider's" benefit and had a good time!! Ran into an old friend that I had lost touch with there AND got totally (and I mean TOTALLY!!) distracted by a guy with a great smile and beautiful long hair! Just watching him braid his hair before heading out on the road on his bike was enough to have my mouth hanging open like a fool!!

auraofthedesert's photo
Sun 09/02/07 04:30 PM
I am new here and Kojak's post is right on!!