Community > Posts By > Darth

Darth's photo
Fri 05/30/08 07:09 AM

Hawt? is that slang for something?

I think it's an acronym for "Horny And Willing Today"

But I could be totally wrong flowerforyou

Darth's photo
Fri 05/30/08 06:26 AM
Hey your thread has almost flipped and I just broke 100 posts!drinker It's going to be an eventful day I can just feel it!:tongue:

Darth's photo
Fri 05/30/08 06:22 AM

flowerforyou

(Hey! that's a legitimate response on other threads ... just sayin' :tongue: )

life coach...I've got... on dating, to quote Darth "You're not bad at it baby, you suck at it."

But I meant it in the nicest possible way flowerforyou

:tongue:

Darth's photo
Wed 05/28/08 04:31 PM

I named my pillow after you... you're not just a satellite....flowerforyou

blushing

but I do have like 6 pillows...just saying.

You name your pillows after guys?noway

Oh well...as long as you keep calling your vibrator "Tim" I guess I'm cool with that :tongue:

Darth's photo
Wed 05/28/08 01:00 PM
Definitely drinker

But when it gets down to the final two...you're on your own=)

You understand right?flowerforyou

Darth's photo
Wed 05/28/08 12:40 PM

Why the heck would you guys eat bugs? If she's taking me it'll be fresh fish every night drinker

Unless it's Survivor in the desert or something :tongue:

but you don't eat fish....huh

Well if the choices are bugs or fish...I'm making an exception:smile:

Darth's photo
Wed 05/28/08 12:37 PM

I mean I'll take you, but you'll be the first one off....a guided canoe trip does not a camper make, and are you gonna eat the bugs and grubs?

Hey.... I went camping as a kid. I know the basics. I just don't like it. Sure, I can eat the bugs. I'll cook them on a stick for everyone! laugh

Why the heck would you guys eat bugs? If she's taking me it'll be fresh fish every night drinker

Unless it's Survivor in the desert or something :tongue:

Darth's photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:56 PM
I had to go check to verify your claim=)

No you are not alone :tongue:

Darth's photo
Thu 05/15/08 05:04 PM

Is this a rhetorical question?:wink:

As long as there are personality types that will fall for it...they will continue.

Funny to watch though...isn't it?=)

Yes dear,

**can by my alpha any day of the week, and twice on Fridays**

oops, not sex and dating is it?

drinker TGI (almost) Friday!

Darth's photo
Thu 05/15/08 04:57 PM

I do technical writing, and I am at a subject that is near and dear to my heart.

Alpha (males and females, when it is associated with dating)

I see men who are Alpha, they don't have to do much, they just are. Women are naturally drawn to them. They do not abuse their "position" and hence why they stay in it.

You are who you are in life, due to personality and genetics, why do SOME men/women "posture" and try to make themselves seem as an Alpha, do they not see how pathetic they look?

The more I learn about humans, the more I like my dog.

Is this a rhetorical question?:wink:

As long as there are personality types that will fall for it...they will continue.

Funny to watch though...isn't it?=)

Darth's photo
Thu 05/08/08 03:22 PM
I'd join if I wasn't already a Sith :tongue:

Darth's photo
Thu 05/08/08 06:26 AM
Yeah Lily...I guess sometimes they do.

Not saying it is right.

But if we all possessed the subtle art of maintaining a relationship effectively we probably wouldn't need to be on this site discussing it.

Darth's photo
Thu 05/08/08 06:15 AM

I think when someone you care about expresses they are sad...it's only natural to have the desire to want change that for them.

Call it ridiculous ignorant controlling or arrogant if you want but for me personally those words "just don't go there".

I prefer compassionate.

trying to get someone to change the way they feel because you have jumped through hoops is not compassion.

Compassion is saying - "what would YOU like me to do.Just listen? OK. I will respect that"

I'm not looking to fight with anyone but that is not accurate..compassion is defined as: a feeling of deep sympathy and sorrow for another who is stricken by misfortune, accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate the suffering.

Maybe you are thinking empathy?

Darth's photo
Thu 05/08/08 06:05 AM
I think when someone you care about expresses they are sad...it's only natural to have the desire to want change that for them.

Call it ridiculous ignorant controlling or arrogant if you want but for me personally those words "just don't go there".

I prefer compassionate.

Darth's photo
Mon 05/05/08 02:25 PM
...tried to join a cult and was informed I had to give a naked interview first!

But I'm not complaining drinker

Darth's photo
Mon 05/05/08 02:12 PM

No way am I handing out flowers at the air port...but I am so down with the naked fire dancing :tongue:

No, no flowers at the airport.

Naked fire dancing, you may have to give me an "interview" first.

As you wish Mistress...but I don't think they'll let me put those kind of pics on my profile devil

Darth's photo
Mon 05/05/08 02:02 PM
No way am I handing out flowers at the air port...but I am so down with the naked fire dancing :tongue:

Darth's photo
Sun 05/04/08 01:42 PM
Someone told me once I should only date Pisces.

Turns out she was a big fibber :tongue:

So....no drinker

Darth's photo
Sun 05/04/08 05:02 AM
Well my attempts to stay out of this evaporated with the prize of 3 Arby's coupons being offered.:tongue:

Lex I think you allow "comparatives" far more credit than they are due.

I believe similes can assume the form of comparison of inequality without negating their justification of being called a simile.

Milton used this form to such extent that some scholars even refer to them as "Miltonic similes".
For example..

"Not that fair field
Of Enna, where Proserpin gath'ring flow'rs
Herself a fairer Flow'r by gloomy Dis
Was gather'd, which cost Ceres all that pain
To seek her through the world; nor that sweet Grove
Of Daphne by Orontes, and th 'inspir'd
Castalian Spring might with this Paradise
Of Eden strive. (92; IV, 11.268-75.)

In this epic simile the reader is led to believe that of the 2 paradise referenced Eden is the greater.
It is still a simile and without question not a comparative.

A far more simple and more commonly recognized "greater than" simile would be...
"He is larger than life"

...and of the 82,000 pages google will provide on that specific simile..I'm quite confident at least one will meet your qualifications as authoritative or reputable.

So when are we going to Arby's?drinker

Darth's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:41 AM

you are my idol love

I'm a vampire, what can I say?laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hey lily....bite me :tongue: