Community > Posts By > joyfultime

no photo
Fri 10/20/17 03:25 PM
Hi Thank You.for nice Comments. i agree with you. man are not open of Everythings? You have Doubt it. appreciate your nice Comments. .

no photo
Fri 10/20/17 06:08 AM
thank you.evrrybody have favorite ok.

no photo
Fri 10/20/17 06:07 AM
I know, but she started with Air Supply...

Cat Stevens..

Angry Anderson. is good.its Aussie.& Bon Jovi.. Christopher cross..Air supply my old favorite Aussie. band.legend.ok.

no photo
Fri 10/20/17 05:38 AM
Air supply..

no photo
Fri 10/20/17 05:24 AM
Thnk you lol

no photo
Fri 10/20/17 03:08 AM
hi mingle2. just kindly check members who has very disturbing. profile Photo? its was not supposed to Show it or Using Private part of this person sooo Discusting photo? Its sick person!! this member i cant Put the surname? he might knows it . just not to allowed this. kind of behaviour? concern. thnk you.

no photo
Fri 10/20/17 01:39 AM
Adele.& OMD.. Adele.Secret love song & OMD.. Secret..

no photo
Fri 10/20/17 01:37 AM
Music.

no photo
Thu 10/19/17 10:32 PM
thnks lol.what turle?☺

no photo
Thu 10/19/17 09:04 PM
thnk you beautiful lady.hard typing not easy dear.appreciate it good luck too.many weirdos peoples.

no photo
Thu 10/19/17 08:53 PM
thnk you lol peace.ok

no photo
Thu 10/19/17 08:50 PM
Omg simple explanation. lol. obviously you do understand! ! good luck. not easy to type at my small phone.good luck ok

no photo
Thu 10/19/17 08:15 PM
Am hete &Genuine.real peoples. like me.frm Australia. not fake or scummer? not me? just looking Genuine man to looking for!! my photos real. some peoples hard find Love? but depends why you here? not into game. am toi OLD for that ****. being honest my self. look for Physical Attraction! ! Looks is important .pls dont get me wrong ok. not offended Others, just to connect someone who is exactly half of me? No Young Bloke ok.respect everyone? avoiding Nasty Messages? not Worth it, Respect all ladies.o.k. thnk you.wish all the best. Australia Only.. Peace. spread love..

no photo
Thu 10/19/17 08:06 PM
thnk you

no photo
Wed 10/18/17 04:30 PM
Love&Relationship? Is not just like food? You must take your responsibility. focus things. duscuss everything to your bf or gf? You must be able to be Open everythings. either positive &negative? this its how keep healthy relationship! ! & have trust ea.others & pls no more hidding treasures? (Lies) Iits destroyed the relationship? honest is the best policy, to have good healthy life relationship. give me your comments? if you LIKE ?Thnks peoples. btw typing not easy for my small phone. excuse some spellings. ☺

no photo
Wed 10/18/17 02:07 PM
hi. am new. i willing to met proples. face to face. not just my Ugly Photos. but in Person .i Guess much easy to know the person. in also That PERSON is Not Fake?? or Nothing to hide. mostly i notice. proples not reading your Profile? just looks yours photos, you must to know who you talking too? seat The Date?? face to face.. Am from Melbourne! .Australia. No.Long Distance!!.iReject it...Peace &spead Love. around the world's.