Community > Posts By > Rahul89911998

Rahul89911998's photo
Sun 10/22/17 05:16 PM

absurd would be asking some to define something they say doesn't exist...and God not showing himself is about fame..who told you that God..and there ya go ..as far as God..all that is known about God was written by man ..so I guess in order to have faith in God..one must first have faith in man and that he wrote the truth

And how many of you know these men personally to say they're honest and truthful

So we are suppose to take the word of people we never met and take what they say as the gospel and make it our faith ..yea right..

And last but not least ..how do you know the God you're believing in isn't a false God..you don't nor do I

So what you got is a debate over something no one really knows for sure anything about..other than what they've read by men they don't even know..now that seems absurd to me
for your kind information our debate was on , if god exists then why he not comes here and prove us ,not was on god exists or not ., no body can prove it except power of concentration ,it can,t be prove on broad level that god exists but you can individually practice the exercises like meditation ,calmness ,morality and then think god exists or not ,it will be your true answer

Rahul89911998's photo
Sun 10/22/17 05:07 PM

Gods timing is perfect!
He prepares what's best for you!

Well, that stomach virus I had last week certainly didn't seem to be the " best" for me. Was is a oversight?... maybe they got the notes wrong?

hahaha , nice joke but it shows your absurdity .

Oh do tell, my little Hindu friend about God..ye wise one of 20 years. or would that be Brahman..

do tell.

again you showed your absurdity by putting god into religion ,hahaahan ,not I I think you are little in term of thinking

I see.. and your religion.. little man?.. what exactly is it that you believe in. Hmmm... tell us why your religion is " right" and all else are wrong.

Or better yet, next time you are in my part of the world I would enjoy discussing your views.

How about lunch at " Steak & Ale".. good food.. good prices ;)

to understand Hinduism one should read and understand Geeta,but m not here to advertising my religion,but I will say god may exists or may not but we should believe it because if some piece exists in world , that is due to Name of god, people

Rahul89911998's photo
Sun 10/22/17 05:00 PM

absurd would be asking some to define something they say doesn't exist...and God not showing himself is about fame..who told you that God..and there ya go ..as far as God..all that is known about God was written by man ..so I guess in order to have faith in God..one must first have faith in man and that he wrote the truth

And how many of you know these men personally to say they're honest and truthful

So we are suppose to take the word of people we never met and take what they say as the gospel and make it our faith ..yea right..

And last but not least ..how do you know the God you're believing in isn't a false God..you don't nor do I

So what you got is a debate over something no one really knows for sure anything about..other than what they've read by men they don't even know..now that seems absurd to me

I think you will end this debate by proving god is nowhere?.would you ?

Rahul89911998's photo
Sun 10/22/17 08:30 AM

Gods timing is perfect!

Well, that stomach virus I had last week certainly didn't seem to be the " best" for me. Was is a oversight?... maybe they got the notes wrong?

Oh do tell, my little Hindu friend about God..ye wise one of 20 years. or would that be Brahman..

do tell.

could you please define god my grand old friend?

Rahul89911998's photo
Sun 10/22/17 08:28 AM

Gods timing is perfect!

do tell.

again you showed your absurdity by putting god into religion ,hahaahan ,not I I think you are little in term of thinking

Rahul89911998's photo
Sun 10/22/17 06:57 AM

Gods timing is perfect!

Rahul89911998's photo
Sun 10/22/17 02:36 AM
The day that Jesus come down is with the recompense for all you have done and says. Item is it good or wrong. Today is the day He has spoke to you and me. Tomorrow is to late my friends.

So many speak for God or what God's intentions are ..the day I believe in God is the day he comes down and speaks for himself..spock

I agree

why will god come to us to say that I exist,does God wants fame ?
no
does God wants our praise after being proved that God exist
no
God is free from all type of immoral things and for the sake of shrewd people he is not going to prove us that he exists, yes one can go into power of God , one can achieve some powers of God after meditation , and the power will be so mysterious that they itself would prove the existence of God ,but only calm and focussed people can do it ,so unfocussed and disturbed people think that the supreme power (God) does not exist

Rahul89911998's photo
Sat 10/21/17 04:43 PM

I am not agree with mr. above that all nice things offered by God for lairs , truth is that every action of your life determines your result , if you are giving something at a time then to balance it you will be provided by many more things than you had given ,this is the god
every action in life does determine a result, regardless if you blame or glorify God for it... Do you really think a god has control over 8 billion people and their interactions? Seems like a way to not have control over your own actions...

why God will control our actions , he is a manager , he made rule for everything and the game is always going on .
so you must feel that you have no control over your life, that everything is a God's fault... Must be nice to always have someone to blame for everything in your life...

blaming every thing on some other makes you irresponsible ,so live your own life by doing moral actions not by blaming god because he is responsible for our existence of Earth but not for our actions .only we are responsible for our actions .so do your actions for other happiness and not for their favour .

Rahul89911998's photo
Fri 10/20/17 05:39 PM

I am not agree with mr. above that all nice things offered by God for lairs , truth is that every action of your life determines your result , if you are giving something at a time then to balance it you will be provided by many more things than you had given ,this is the god
every action in life does determine a result, regardless if you blame or glorify God for it... Do you really think a god has control over 8 billion people and their interactions? Seems like a way to not have control over your own actions...

why God will control our actions , he is a manager , he made rule for everything and the game is always going on .

Rahul89911998's photo
Fri 10/20/17 05:35 PM
not right thing I think , we were talking of managing relationships so why are we giving all the credit to women , some men are wrong on contrary some women are also wrong

Rahul89911998's photo
Fri 10/20/17 09:24 AM

Rahul89911998's photo
Fri 10/20/17 09:18 AM
could you tell me the reason for dedicating wine in front of jesus

Rahul89911998's photo
Fri 10/20/17 09:06 AM
I like these type of things ,you can discuss more with me

Rahul89911998's photo
Thu 10/19/17 05:36 PM
hi Neha, m ashish

Rahul89911998's photo
Thu 10/19/17 05:30 PM
m Ashish,finding a new girl friend so as to make me lighter by just understanding all my thoughts

Rahul89911998's photo
Thu 10/19/17 05:18 PM
yaah that,s a good thing you tried to define the relationship ,but to define relationship is tedious task and to main it much more tedious . I think I agree to your two underpinnings of relationship trust and openness . one should manage with each other,s characteristics and limitations for long time relationship .

Rahul89911998's photo
Wed 10/18/17 02:08 AM
Is there any girl who can begin a friendship with me ?