Community > Posts By > PoloM

PoloM's photo
Fri 07/09/10 09:57 PM

WOW I was not expecting all the response. Thanks guys.

I think the thing that scares me the most is being alone. Man 7 years with someone, then all of a sudden they are not there. It kind of sucks I tell ya. But yes I do feel numb to her and I don't want to hate her, so I will have to move on. I'm also not talking with my friend for awhile to clear my head. I really do appreciate the support guys.

If you feel numb about it, you are not loving her, period. Your fear of loneliness is keeping you attached to her. Not the love. It really sux but it's not so bad. Millions of us are single and millions of us have been cheated on and been left deserted.
So deal with it and just honestly think about it, that if you feel numb to the fact that she is cheated on you (lost interest in you sexually) and you feel nothing about it, then you are not in love.
For example, if it would happen to me and I'm in deeply in love with her, I would be so wounded, that I couldn't sleep for weeks. And that exactly what happened to me 2 years ago and it took 2 years to recover from it, although her lost of interest in me wasn't the sex part but her appetite for wealth, which I was lacking.

Nicely said! Yes definitely numb to everything she says to me and when she cries to me. And I'm aware that the loneliness will pass.

PoloM's photo
Fri 07/09/10 09:30 PM
Yep, while at work today the wife called me and she tells me how bad she wants to be back with me and will do anything. I just don't believe her and really cant put up with it anymore. It was easy to say no. But hard to stay nice. I don't want to be mean to her. But when she keeps begging me, I start to get irritated. Where the hell was this the first time around? No No No. I'm sorry but no. No more thanks you guys.

PoloM's photo
Fri 07/09/10 10:42 AM
WOW I was not expecting all the response. Thanks guys.

I think the thing that scares me the most is being alone. Man 7 years with someone, then all of a sudden they are not there. It kind of sucks I tell ya. But yes I do feel numb to her and I don't want to hate her, so I will have to move on. I'm also not talking with my friend for awhile to clear my head. I really do appreciate the support guys.

PoloM's photo
Thu 07/08/10 10:51 PM
Should I feel bad?
Wife cheated on me during a 5-6 month period with one of her co-workers. Tried to make things work with counseling, spending more time together, start new hobbies together, start talking about feelings, anything and everything under the sun for 7 months. Then 2 months ago (what I felt like a slap in the face) had my wife come up to me and say "lets have an open relation ship, date other people". It was a pretty big disappointment for me. But I figured wow nothing that I tried doing worked. Lets do it then. Now the last 2 weeks Ive been talking with a friend I have not slept with or even kissed just talk. Seams like my wife could not handle the fact that someone took an interest in me. An argument ensues and I just feel like I'm just being taken for granted. Now she wants to get back together and work it out. I thought we were working it out from the get go, she told me this time she will try. I just don't want to deal with it anymore. Just felt used. So we're now separated and I want to just make sure I don't want her anymore before making a decision on a divorce. Am I being too nice about it? I really don't feel bad about the whole thing. I feel numb to it all. Anyways that's all I have for right now.

PoloM's photo
Thu 06/24/10 12:55 AM
Oh crap its almost 3. I gotta stop by again some other time. See yall!

PoloM's photo
Thu 06/24/10 12:48 AM
lol sorry I was passing out laughing at my friend on facebook.... wow...! you gotta read this...

Friend....Your retarded. I'm trying to watch my soap operas

Me....Oh go ahead.. watch them..... Hey is it the one where that one guy shot the other guy cause he found out about the baby was not his? But then really the baby was from the brother who he did not know that he had until his parents come forward and told him he had a twin that was lost. So really it was from his own blood line just not a direct link to him?

Friend....What no. I'm watching one life to live then I'm goin to watch general hospital. See this liitle girl is trying to frame this girl so it looks that she's cheating. But she's not this girl is crazy.

Me....omg! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Friend....Don't mock me. You ***

PoloM's photo
Thu 06/24/10 12:42 AM

May I ask why you're married if you go out and date others? It's really none of my business just curious

To sum it up. People change. Looooooooong story. We still love each other, just not intimate kind of way.

PoloM's photo
Thu 06/24/10 12:36 AM
Edited by PoloM on Thu 06/24/10 12:36 AM
Oh and I'm jammin out to some music.

PoloM's photo
Thu 06/24/10 12:33 AM

New guy is married surprised

Yeah. My wife is out on a date right now. I got home late from my bike ride and just felt like relaxing.

PoloM's photo
Thu 06/24/10 12:25 AM
las pozas xilitla. That place looks surreal.

PoloM's photo
Wed 06/23/10 11:43 PM

ok I'm off to bed, g'night... Everyone have a great day tomorrow!!!

A, we'll discuss the "road trip" when you get her Sat... flowerforyou

Night night... thanks for the help and the welcome.

PoloM's photo
Wed 06/23/10 11:36 PM

Ohhh.... Fark that. Just get a cubic zirconia....

what's that?

Fake diamonds... but they sure look sparkly.

PoloM's photo
Wed 06/23/10 11:31 PM
Ohhh.... Fark that. Just get a cubic zirconia....

PoloM's photo
Wed 06/23/10 11:27 PM

You know I'm just playin princess. flowerforyou

I know darlin' :wink:

Oh Moe stay, I need more b&w's... laugh laugh laugh

b&w's....aren't those speakers?

or pics but these days nope they're diamonds... laugh laugh

You gotta do what makes you happy Polodrinker

Oh I do!

Still trying to get up to speed whats going on in here, at the same time giving my friend on Facebook a hard time.... :-P

PoloM's photo
Wed 06/23/10 11:24 PM

you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round.

Yeah... just entertaining myself.

PoloM's photo
Wed 06/23/10 11:05 PM

And Im gonna get comfortable in my bed now.Waaaay past my bedtime here.

2am is pushing it a little, 5 hrs sleep will just have to do.

Night all and Sweetest of Dreams to M'lady.flowerforyou

KC.....I know a few flower companies so ya might wanna tink about thatlaugh laugh laugh

Good night ...

PoloM's photo
Wed 06/23/10 11:02 PM
Damn.. okay thanks.

PoloM's photo
Wed 06/23/10 10:59 PM
I see... question then. Anyway I can change the time on the post to my timezone?

PoloM's photo
Wed 06/23/10 10:56 PM

Hello new guy.. Welcome to Mingle and to the hotel/bar...

Ahh! It worked. Thank You!

Of course it worked... there are no interruptions.. Everyone is welcome.. Few stay but all are welcome... :wink:

I see. Whys that? Is the convo too fast for most?

waving Welcome

Thank you

PoloM's photo
Wed 06/23/10 10:54 PM

Interrupting new guy. You have been Interrupted.

ya know, i only feel a slight interruption here...j/k welcome drinker

Ahh man ! thanks thanks.

Previous 1