Community > Posts By > kidztales

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:49 PM

Mary Time to break out the Captain!!pitchfork

I'm already ahead of ya laugh

Ok Mary & Jayne. You lost me! laugh laugh laugh

I think I know what you're talking about anyway!

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:46 PM

Mary Time to break out the Captain!!pitchfork

I'm already ahead of ya laugh

Ok Mary & Jayne. You lost me! laugh laugh laugh

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:45 PM

Ray, all joking aside...I'm glad you nd yours are alright...I'll see you tomorrow...have a good night and a wonderful wekend..of course it's already the weekend there...take care and be careful..
It's bed time for me.flowerforyou

Nite, Viv! waving

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:42 PM

Well I'm off to bed...had a long day!! Hope you all have a great weekend.. Not sure if I will be here.. family time...flowerforyou

Sweet dreams, Carole! flowerforyou

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:39 PM

Ray, after watching the news and looking online, the destruction is horrible. Is it really true that everyone got away with just a few minor injuries? It is just so hard to believe after viewing those pictures.

Maybe he just wants to make light of it?
At 4.35am most were asleep, had it been later, when peeps were up & about, the toll would, I think, have been horrendous.

Boy, you guys sure did luck out!

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:35 PM

Ray, after watching the news and looking online, the destruction is horrible. Is it really true that everyone got away with just a few minor injuries? It is just so hard to believe after viewing those pictures.

Maybe he just wants to make light of it?

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:29 PM

who me?.................Yes you! Tsk and again Tsk I say

Surely not me...:angel:

Fraid so, I can forsee a spanking time coming up

We'll borrow Betty's broom & give you a broom whackin'!

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:26 PM

So how close was this earth quake to you Ray??
As I clicked on your post to answer it, we had another "after=shock", so fairly close.laugh laugh I live about 15 km's north of Christschurch, the quake was centred 33 kms west of Christchurch. 'twas nothin' really.

Those hardest hit, will be the "50 cent" so called ladies who work Manchester St., That is the street that is featuring in the news clips, where the facades of the "Heritage" buildings fell into the roadway. Methinks there will be little if any bizzo going on down there tonight!

You mean you're not going down there?
Cheeky monkey!laugh laugh laugh
Ray, you know it is your duty to support small businessesbigsmile
I'm only supporting the environmentally friendly, value for $ bizzosbigsmile

Like Dollar Stores?

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:21 PM

Mary, you have mail flowerforyou

Got your invite off. Strange why it wouldn't go through. Ray could not get through either but everyone else can..I even checked to see who I allowd and it's OK...strange
Not sure if I should tell this, but when I first tried, I got knocked back & then noticed that you were looking for friends up to 65 years old. Woohoo, I'm to old!! After I had told you, I tried again and your setting had changed to 70 years old. Yay, I just made it!bigsmile

I really thought it was open on the end....really...YOU ARE NOT OLD RAY!!!! So why do you suppose it wouldn't go through for Carole? Strange...maybe I need to check again???????

Does Ray think...he's not old!!!

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:20 PM

Mary, you have mail flowerforyou

Got your invite off. Strange why it wouldn't go through. Ray could not get through either but everyone else can..I even checked to see who I allowd and it's OK...strange
Not sure if I should tell this, but when I first tried, I got knocked back & then noticed that you were looking for friends up to 65 years old. Woohoo, I'm to old!! After I had told you, I tried again and your setting had changed to 70 years old. Yay, I just made it!bigsmile

My age thing keeps getting changed too.

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:09 PM

I have a good Super Tramp video on mine. Pretty songs love the bird pic's.

That was beautiful, Carol!

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:01 PM

I have a good Super Tramp video on mine. Pretty songs love the bird pic's.

I'll have to check that out!

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:00 PM

I'm sore and tired... had a surge of energy and cleaned and did laundry today...just about did myself in.. It takes me sooo long to do things because I have a hard time standing or walking...

Join the club. indifferent

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 05:59 PM

Hi Carole flowerforyou

Are you on Facebook too? If you are, send me your email so that we can friend you.

Yeah. Then she can watch Tim singing & all the other videos! happy

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 05:56 PM

Good evening everyone...waving

Foszil, good to see you are ok.. we were worried about you..flowerforyou

Hi Carole! waving How are you tonight?

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 05:54 PM

Did I miss a video??:tongue: :tongue:
Oh yeah it is so funny. On Deb's FB. I copied it to mine cause my friends will love it laugh laugh
Must go looksee
Been done gone & did it, as they would say in Austral-asia, it's a bit of a dag

what what flowerforyou

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 05:52 PM

Did I miss a video??:tongue: :tongue:

Yep. You missed Tim singing in one on FB. I did friend you didn't I? It's on my page & is called 'a good day to woop your azz.' It's hilarious!

laugh laugh Had my roommate laughing.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 05:51 PM

I am having 2 lazy days then on Labor Day, a parade and Birthday BBQ for my grand-daughter Cayden. She will be 2.

I'm not doing anything on Labor Day.

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 05:50 PM

I have a BEAUTIFUL video on my link on FB called God/Dog. If you love your animal friends, grab a tissue and listen to it....just beautiful!!!!

It's a beautiful video, Mar! There's a lot of truth in it too. I posted it on my wall to share it.

kidztales's photo
Fri 09/03/10 05:44 PM

I have a BEAUTIFUL video on my link on FB called God/Dog. If you love your animal friends, grab a tissue and listen to it....just beautiful!!!!

I'll have to go take a look. Did you see the one about Oogie on mine? My sister sent me some good ones today!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next