Sat 04/09/11 05:08 PM
I'm off to watch the Britcoms. See ya later! waving

kidztales's photo
Sat 04/09/11 04:53 PM

This is an expensive thread. :tongue:

What do you mean? what

kidztales's photo
Sat 04/09/11 04:44 PM
Has anybody seen Tim lately? I haven't even seen him on FB! This is strange! what

kidztales's photo
Sat 04/09/11 04:39 PM
:banana: :banana:

Hells Bells, have you ever!!! Looks darn good thoughflowerforyou

Thank you! flowerforyou

You look like Demi Moore

surprised

Okay, where do you want me to send this check to for that compliment. laugh

Send me one too! :banana: laugh

kidztales's photo
Sat 04/09/11 04:38 PM

Hi everybody! waving waving waving

DEB!!waving

How are you doing?

Hey Viv!! waving waving waving I'm fine. How've you been? Bet they miss you on the ranch. Have they asked to come back yet?

Naw...they don't love me anymore!ohwell

I'm doing good..it's hotter than blue blazes and the wind is kicking...

I thought by now they would've come crawling on their knees to you. I'll bet the hogs don't miss you one bit, though!

kidztales's photo
Sat 04/09/11 04:36 PM

Hi Ruth waving I'm Deb. It looks good on you! My SIL has Ovarian Cancer. She's already lost her hair & eyebrows.

Hi, Deb. flowerforyou

I'm very sorry to hear about your SIL. I can't even imagine how hard that would be for her and everyone close to her. frown

We're really worried about her. Tammy (SIL) has a really good attitude. She's living each of her days now as if it were the last. I don't know if I could. She made it down 2 weeks ago to my Mom's funeral, wound up in the hospital & now is expecting up there Gettsburg area) for a week over Easter! Hats off to her! :thumbsup:

kidztales's photo
Sat 04/09/11 04:32 PM

DEB!!waving

How are you doing?

Hey Viv!! waving waving waving I'm fine. How've you been? Bet they miss you on the ranch. Have they asked to come back yet?

kidztales's photo
Sat 04/09/11 04:30 PM

Hi Jayneflowerforyou
How is your sister doing?
She completed her first round of chemo and is feeling tired and like she has the flu. She is really dreading losing her hair

Hi Everyone. It is good to be able to chat with you.

It is possible she won't.My sister went through chemo for ovarian cancer as well and she never lost any hair at all.She too feared that so much ,but she was lucky in that regard

Hi Betts! Like I was saying to Ruth, my SIL has Ovarian Cancer. She has lost all her hair & eyelashes. The chemo quit working for her & now the Cancer Institute in Philadelphia is trying her on Genetic Testing. They say they've had a lot of success in that area.

kidztales's photo
Sat 04/09/11 04:27 PM

It is hard to lose your hair....I've sure known a few who has...but it's a small price to pay...and there are so many beautiful wigs nowadays...Besides, if she's like most of the women I have known...she'll prefer to go around bald...it's freer, cooler and the in thing to do!
I'm sorry she has the flu...that is hard with the chemo...

I've practically done it voluntarily! bigsmile

Hi Ruth waving I'm Deb. It looks good on you! My SIL has Ovarian Cancer. She's already lost her hair & eyebrows.

kidztales's photo
Sat 04/09/11 04:25 PM

kidztales's photo
Sun 04/03/11 01:32 PM
Hi waving and welcome!

kidztales's photo
Sun 04/03/11 01:22 PM
Good luck, Jerry! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

kidztales's photo
Sun 04/03/11 01:19 PM

Good Morning everyonewaving
Deb you picked a dead weekendwaving I guess spring is here:thumbsup:

It looks like I did. laugh Springs trying to come through here. I had snow in the backyard a couple of days ago while at the same time I have jonquils blooming. It's chilly today but supposed to be in the 60's by the middle of the week! Hope the weather remembers it's supposed to do that! :thumbsup:

kidztales's photo
Sun 04/03/11 01:15 PM

It's a beautiful day, went for a walk, smelled the lilacs, havin coffee..good friends..both of you, thanks.

Wow, you have lilacs already? We just had snow yesterday..grumble
I used to have lilacs at my old house, loved to cut them and bring them in, they smelled sooooo nice.

I LOVE the smell of lilacs!

kidztales's photo
Sun 04/03/11 01:13 PM

>>>
Smile when I think
as they roll, there's a reason.
Just thankful to live
and share in the breathin.
<<<

<sigh>
I suppose so. But it would be nice to know.

It is a matter of energies, at this point. How we expend and spend. These moments seem to just take us and questions won't be answered. The sweetness comes in the silent, quiet supposing as we...breathe.

Truer words were never spoken.

kidztales's photo
Sun 04/03/11 01:11 PM
Hi everybody waving

kidztales's photo
Sat 04/02/11 05:03 PM
Well, I guess I'll try to catch up with you guys tomorrow. sad Bye all!

kidztales's photo
Sat 04/02/11 04:56 PM
Is anybody here? what

kidztales's photo
Sat 04/02/11 04:48 PM
Hi everybody! waving I made it for a change. Mary, congratulations on your grandbaby! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

kidztales's photo
Sun 03/27/11 06:44 AM
Hi guys,
I just wanted to keep you up to date on what's happening on my end.

This past Thursday, my mother passed away quietly & peacefully. A lot of my brothers, sisters, grandchildren & a hospice nurse were with her. I was there earlier. My family didn't want me there constantly for fear of this affecting the MS & my getting sick. When she passed a brother came to take me out to the nursing home to view the body.

It's going to be a rough next couple of days. The 1st viewing is today. There will be another viewing & then the funeral tomorrow.

Just wanted to check in with you guys. Have to go get ready to leave again.
Deb

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25