Community > Posts By > kidztales

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 06:08 PM

love love the pic Viv, you look like a gal I was seeingdevil noway frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

why thank you sir...I hope I look like a girllaugh laugh

The darker color does make you look a lot younger, Viv. Maybe I should try that!happy happy
is that a recent pic?

today....it's time stamped.
I just saw the time stamp. I thought it was an old pic.. dang your a cougar Viv:tongue:

HEE HAW!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hey Viv, can I ask ya something?

SURE...go ahead

Are you gonna start seeing younger guys?

I'm not planning on it...but I used to date a 46 yr old when I was going to the bike rallies.

I used to go with a guy 10 years younger. It was getting serious but I realized all he wanted was another mother. Glad I found out then. But here I am wondering if I should try that again.

You know...it's a personal freference.. I date this one guy...it never got serious...but we had a ton of fun together..If that is what you prefer...go for it,

I don't know if it's what I prefer after him. He was a real experience. If it's a younger guy for friendship I'd have no hestitation!

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 06:05 PM

did you run off Ray?

Either we scared him off or the ground's shaking again over there.

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 06:04 PM

love love the pic Viv, you look like a gal I was seeingdevil noway frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

The darker color does make you look a lot younger, Viv. Maybe I should try that!happy happy
is that a recent pic?

I just saw the time stamp. I thought it was an old pic.. dang your a cougar Viv:tongue:

SURE...go ahead

I'm not planning on it...but I used to date a 46 yr old when I was going to the bike rallies.

I used to go with a guy 10 years younger. It was getting serious but I realized all he wanted was another mother. Glad I found out then. But here I am wondering if I should try that again.

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 06:00 PM

is that a recent pic?

SURE...go ahead

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 05:58 PM

well how is it and do you have ice cream?drool

Ice cream????? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh I won't touch that with a ten foot pole! noway

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 05:56 PM

is that a recent pic?

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 05:49 PM

is that a recent pic?

Do you doubt, Tim?

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 05:47 PM

BTW I love German Chocolate drool drool drool

Deb and I will save you some...come on down!!
maybe I need to make one before it gets to warm to bake!bigsmile

tongue2 tongue2 it turned out perfectly, thank you! Moist and tender and scrumptious!

...and delicious. YUMMY!!!!

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 05:46 PM

Does it really????:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yep!

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 05:45 PM

why would you back a cake?what

That thought crossed my mind to Tim! I wondered what odds were being offeredbigsmile

Viv was in a bet whether the cake would burn or flop. Right Viv? laugh laugh laugh

I suspect that this is perilous close to dangerous territory Debbiggrin

That depends, Ray. bigsmile

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 05:44 PM

BTW I love German Chocolate drool drool drool

Deb and I will save you some...come on down!!

Quick! Hurry up & eat it before he gets here! laugh laugh

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 05:42 PM

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 05:39 PM

laugh
A grand scheme in theory Vivian, but sadly the shaky-jakes tend to be indiscriminate, and wipe out fairly large lumps at a time. You could lose your house & dock in one hit! Then of course, there's the small matter of a Tsunami on the lakelaugh laugh that would be enough to make you start drinker or drinks

laugh laugh Then all I'd have to do is push everything in a hole and cover it up....start over fresh! Hummmm not a bad idea!

I'm backing a GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE as we speak...too bad the BD boy won't get anylaugh laugh

That thought crossed my mind to Tim! I wondered what odds were being offeredbigsmile

Viv was in a bet whether the cake would burn or flop. Right Viv? laugh laugh laugh

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 05:35 PM

laugh
A grand scheme in theory Vivian, but sadly the shaky-jakes tend to be indiscriminate, and wipe out fairly large lumps at a time. You could lose your house & dock in one hit! Then of course, there's the small matter of a Tsunami on the lakelaugh laugh that would be enough to make you start drinker or drinks

laugh laugh Then all I'd have to do is push everything in a hole and cover it up....start over fresh! Hummmm not a bad idea!

I'm backing a GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE as we speak...too bad the BD boy won't get anylaugh laugh

Hi Tim! waving

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 05:30 PM

Back on page 44, there is a link which shows some of what Ch-Ch looks like now

Didn't you or Tim have that video on FB? It's really sad. I feel for the people there.

I watched the one on You Tube...it was very sad and heroic at the same time.:cry:

Yes, it was.

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 05:28 PM
Where's Tim at tonight, by the way?

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 05:26 PM

No Deb...sadly I'm not on the ranch anymoreohwell

Did you move too? surprised We're all moving right now!
[/quote

Yeppers, Carold ran away last night, & won't be back for about a couple of days, she to, is movingohwell

...and you're moving all over the place right now. How far away was all the bad stuff we're seeing on TV?

Christchurch is about 15 Kms from where I am. Kaiapoi, where I am, got blasted in the first episode back in September

What's a Km in miles? Do you know?
about 10 miles

Wow, that's close, Ray. You stay safe over there!

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 05:25 PM

Back on page 44, there is a link which shows some of what Ch-Ch looks like now

Didn't you or Tim have that video on FB? It's really sad. I feel for the people there.

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 05:21 PM
Edited by kidztales on Sat 02/26/11 05:22 PM

Nice pic for the avatar, you look as if you have had your ears lowered, but maybe your hair is just a tad shorter! I notice a re-spray to! No longer a "semi-blonde"

Will the "Real Vivian please stand up???" laugh laugh yep got my ears lowered...and that brassey blonde off...This is me...minus the grey...laugh

Deb come on down..it's ready to cut and it's rich rich rich...laugh

Coming! I'll shut Sasha in the bedroom here!happy happy happy

kidztales's photo
Sat 02/26/11 05:18 PM

No Deb...sadly I'm not on the ranch anymoreohwell

Did you move too? surprised We're all moving right now!

Yeppers, Carold ran away last night, & won't be back for about a couple of days, she to, is movingohwell

...and you're moving all over the place right now. How far away was all the bad stuff we're seeing on TV?

Christchurch is about 15 Kms from where I am. Kaiapoi, where I am, got blasted in the first episode back in September

What's a Km in miles? Do you know?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25