Wed 01/07/09 11:20 AM
peanut butter & jelly time!!! :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:20 AM
hehe Tazz, you in the peanut gallery now?:wink:

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:19 AM

Bye Kristi! Come back soon! flowerforyou

don't tell her to come back too soon, Ruth, we're gonna run out of water!!!

I got plenty of water here. COLD water! frustrated

ooohhhhhh forgot..that's not good! If you didn't live clear off into some foreign country, I'd offer you one of mine, buttttttttt no, you want to live wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over there>>>>>>>>>>>>

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:16 AM

Bye Kristi! Come back soon! flowerforyou

don't tell her to come back too soon, Ruth, we're gonna run out of water!!!

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:14 AM

Well guys will be back later got to go do a few errans like the post office and pick up lunch all this talk has made me hunger bigsmile

Hummm maybe I will pick up me a chili dog for lunch hehhehehe later waving

You're gonna have a weinie for lunch????? Ohhhhhh, a chili dog, oops, 'cuse me!

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:13 AM

In the tool catalog on page 167 there is a power washer.pitchfork

Hey now we are not talking about killing it now shshshnoway noway noway just a bit tooo much pressure with that one lolnoway

dayumn Kristi, didn't you read, he uses it on his TIRESSSSSSSSSSSSS.

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:10 AM

Cough cough choke choke innocent my azzzzzzzz was it not you a few minutes ago was going to Walmart for some water pleasure tools shshshshshnoway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cleanliness is next to godliness. :angel:

rofl rofl

after the power wash, we're gonna be some real godly women!!!!

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:08 AM

WTF??????????????????????? I came here lookin for a man, then they say "there's plenty of fish in the sea", repeat, I don't want fish. I had batteries, someone (thing) kept depleting them, I got a generator, Kristi tells me to add water (sure she wants me to electrocute myself) Ruth says go to 7-11 and then she changes her mind and says go to wal-mart, Fran tells me the voices don't mean anything, Tazz shows up, tells me to get a MAP and a GPS!

<<<going back to step one...Hello, My Name is Anita MANN.

Welcome Anita! flowerforyou I don't know what's going on in here either. Seems to be no place for an innocent like myself.

Cough cough choke choke innocent my azzzzzzzz was it not you a few minutes ago was going to Walmart for some water pleasure tools shshshshshnoway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

In the tool catalog on page 167 there is a power washer.pitchfork

rofl rofl rofl

omgggggggggg, I never thought of a power washer...ohhhhhh Tazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:07 AM

WTF??????????????????????? I came here lookin for a man, then they say "there's plenty of fish in the sea", repeat, I don't want fish. I had batteries, someone (thing) kept depleting them, I got a generator, Kristi tells me to add water (sure she wants me to electrocute myself) Ruth says go to 7-11 and then she changes her mind and says go to wal-mart, Fran tells me the voices don't mean anything, Tazz shows up, tells me to get a MAP and a GPS!

Hey I never said add water to the generater shshhs I said go turn on the shower and and enjoy who needs lights anywaynoway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: slaphead

gawdddddddd, the generator wasn't for the LIGHTS!!!!

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:06 AM

I found it I found it, OHHHHHHH!!!!!blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing pitchfork

Hehehehe bet that one got your eyes focused huhhhh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Going for the mircoscope!:banana: :banana:

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm need one of those do ya?noway

YES I DO!!!pitchfork

Hummmmmmmmmmm okay guess we all need help seeing at times where in the heck did I put my glasses ohhh yeah I have them on shshhs bigsmile

laugh

Just where did you have "them on"???????

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:05 AM

Welcome Anita! flowerforyou I don't know what's going on in here either. Seems to be no place for an innocent like myself.

rofl

My Momma use to tell me.."You can go to hell for lieing same as you can for stealing". You're fibbing with the innocent part!

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:55 AM

Helloblushing blushing blushing blushing blushing bigsmile bigsmile

laugh

Tazz has NEVER had so much fun with a MAP, just wait, he'll go get a whole globe tomorrow!

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:52 AM

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:08 AM

feeling brokenheart unloved tears
and work sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss frustrated

We love you Fran, Ruth and I were just talking about how MUCH we love you! Weren't we Ruth??????????????????????????????

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:07 AM

Fran! When did you come in? You didn't hear all that did ya??? :angel: :wink: flowerforyou

shhhh Ruth, she's hearing voices again!

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:58 AM

I don't want fish either. sad sad sad

laugh

Maybe that's what we've been doing wrong..that statement "plenty of fish in the sea", makes 'em think we want to go fishing!!

who mentioned that in here anyway, Fran? She's just trying to get us to go fishing Ruth, while she stays with the guys! Another conspiracy!!!

That Fran! We'll throw her out the car with the possums!

laugh

without her waders on too, right after she's eaten a bucket of persimmons!!

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:51 AM
Edited by OneMoreTimeAround on Wed 01/07/09 09:53 AM

I don't want fish either. sad sad sad

laugh

Maybe that's what we've been doing wrong..that statement "plenty of fish in the sea", makes 'em think we want to go fishing!!

who mentioned that in here anyway, Fran? She's just trying to get us to go fishing Ruth, while she stays with the guys! Another conspiracy!!!

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:45 AM
Was I reading all that right???? We want men, but there's plenty of fish??? I don't want fish!!!

I saw where Caveman doesn't mind being shared, but then stingy Fran pops up and reminds us that she's stingy!

Ruth is now working MY corner at 7-11? No wonder business dropped off...even after I lowered my price to 35cents!

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 06:49 AM

Doing good in Phoneix doing some work

Work, work, work. noway When do any of us ever get any play time! sad

Well we could hide in a closet

C'mon.......I got the perfect place. :wink: blushing
bigsmile

If you don't mind being pressed against the wall :angel:

It's kinda small. You don't mind standing do you? devil

utohhhhhhhh, pull those curtains please, I don't wanna see!!! Well, wait...maybe I do! :wink: :tongue:

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 06:48 AM

wooohooo Ruth!!!

I see most are puffing but no one is passing frustrated

I think she's a selfish flipping queen Fran.

(((Ruth))) j/k.

K, I have to go WORK! Someone typed that nonsense in here now I have to do it!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25