no photo
Sat 12/12/09 03:00 PM
Oh, go ahead and be vain Ruth, not everyone has beautiful....retinas!

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 02:55 AM

Please, don't tell me you love me, just show me.

Please, don't tell me you care, just hold me.

Please, don't tell me you,ll never go away, just always stay.

Please, don't tell me you love me, just simply. Love me.

:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

flowerforyou flowerforyou

Seems some of us have been screaming that for all our lives....but most often to those with deaf ears!

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 02:13 AM
Life is a Highway---Tom Cochrane/Rascal Flatts

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:28 AM

Ohhhhh it is so nice and quiet here this morning Boss has not arrived yettttttt bigsmile :laughing:

Welllllllll, the boss is here now!! Oh, you weren't talkin about me! embarassed Morning Kristi!

Dang Ruth, maybe you could do like in the old days, boil some water, take a bath?

Sorry you're feeling bad Bonny, I as at the ER all night with daughter, didn't get home till 5 a.m., some kinda nasty virus...but that's what they always say.

Morning Tazz! Flying kites today!

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:56 AM
:laughing: :laughing:

I'm outta here for awhile, it's snowing again and I need to make sure my box doesn't get wet and ruin my new card that now has bats and crickets in it.

Laughter truly is the best medicine, thank y'all. laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:48 AM

Good Morning ladies and gentlemen......I see you have all been having the usual fun start to the day flowerforyou

(((Bonny))) get yourself a telephone box!!! whoohoooooooooooo.

Is that the same as a cricket box? :tongue:

rofl rofl

a cricket box or a cricket in my box! Sounds squeaky!!! (and all I wanted was my phone to not be sick and my dsl to work right) Now I have a card in my box with some crickets!

Umm looks to me that you got alot of cobwebs in your box surprised

you looked at my box too????? one telephone call to my telephone man.............

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:47 AM
I don't care what Bonny says, we all know about her food and stuff...I am NOT putting crickets in my box with my new card, those things annoy the hell outta me anyway!

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:45 AM

Shshs we have telephone men that have problems with their tools.surprised

Cathy needs a new box and just got a new card put in it.noway

Then the telephone man is whispering in Cathy's ear about her new cardwhoa

Bert thinks it's time for x-mas cards againslaphead

Tazz is offering his tool to check out Cathy's box.surprised whoa

Ruth has brains for meatloafsurprised

Ssusshshs what a Morning!!

laugh

wait wait Kristi, Bonny just said you have to have some crickets in your box too!

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:44 AM

Good Morning ladies and gentlemen......I see you have all been having the usual fun start to the day flowerforyou

Is that the same as a cricket box? :tongue:

rofl rofl

a cricket box or a cricket in my box! Sounds squeaky!!! (and all I wanted was my phone to not be sick and my dsl to work right) Now I have a card in my box with some crickets!

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:42 AM

Gives a new meaning to phone home.:banana: :banana: :banana: pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

laugh

Call me Tazz. Let's try out my new card that's in my box. Wait, I don't know if he's got it in yet...the card I mean!

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:41 AM

spock

Good Morning Caveman! Do you know about cards and boxes?:banana:

Mornins Around hey I know bout cards n boxes but damn the time you have to spead seeing if the connection is right whoa

rofl

now I have to figure out the connection too? Having a telephone is a LOT of trouble...I think..well maybe it isn't.

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:40 AM

Didn't take long for the talk to turn to the gutter around here. And, I thought the boxes worked better when they were wet. ohwell

laugh laugh

where is YOUR mind Ruth, we're typing about telephone boxes, tools, lines and cards!! Even caveman was going to send you a card!

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:38 AM

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:37 AM

laugh laugh

dayumn, I shoulda thought of that! Tell him I need to examine his tool(s)see if they are in proper working order before he decides I have a box with something wrong!

Exactly. Ask him when the last time was that he had his tools calibrated.

Why yes i do Have the tools line testers, Have worked on boxs before!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Then come test my lines and fix my box Tazz! This stuff with my telephone & DSL has been going on for over 3 months! It's gotten to the point that sometimes when someone calls, the phone won't ring, or they'll get a message that my phone has been disconnected, or it'll go to the voice mail, and my DSL constantly drops me intermittently.

Sounds like your incoming linepitchfork

Now he calls me on my telephone whispers in my ear, "I'm going to put a new card in your box, see if that helps". I didn't even know I had a card!

wow you must have one of those new boxs with circuit broads in them. They work great until they get wet. :banana: :banana: :banana:

oh gawd, tazz, how you're telling me if my box gets wet that my card won't work? The telephone man didn't tell me to keep my box dry!!! dayumn.

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:36 AM

I want a card in my box!!! tears

Wellllll, just do what I did, call your telephone man and tell him something is wrong with your phone! He'll be there in a jiffy and maybe you'll get a new card too! I can't wait to see how my box works now!!!

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:35 AM

spock

Good Morning Caveman! Do you know about cards and boxes?:banana:

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:30 AM

laugh laugh

dayumn, I shoulda thought of that! Tell him I need to examine his tool(s)see if they are in proper working order before he decides I have a box with something wrong!

Why yes i do Have the tools line testers, Have worked on boxs before!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Then come test my lines and fix my box Tazz! This stuff with my telephone & DSL has been going on for over 3 months! It's gotten to the point that sometimes when someone calls, the phone won't ring, or they'll get a message that my phone has been disconnected, or it'll go to the voice mail, and my DSL constantly drops me intermittently.

Sounds like your incoming linepitchfork

Now he calls me on my telephone whispers in my ear, "I'm going to put a new card in your box, see if that helps". I didn't even know I had a card!

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:27 AM

laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:25 AM
laugh

I just read your meatload comment Ruth...does that mean you have oatmeal for brains or brains for oatmeal???????????

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:23 AM

laugh laugh

Ruth!! You sound like you know a lot about tools!!! I want to see his screwdrivers, his wrachet (msp?), I want to see how good he can torque...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25