Community > Posts By > A7XSam

A7XSam's photo
Sun 06/27/10 06:42 AM
Bit belated,I admit, but I wanna hear who went to Download festival this year, who they went to see, thoughts on a good lineup for 2011, whatever!
Hears the list of bands I saw this year:

36 Crazyfists
AC/DC
A Day To Remember
As I Lay Dying
Atreyu
August Burns Red
The Blackout
Bullet For My Valentine
Five Finger Death Punch
Killswitch Engage
Lamb Of God
Rage Against the Machine
Sonic Syndicate
Whitechapel

A7XSam's photo
Sun 06/27/10 06:32 AM
Everyone's looking in the wrong direction

Why do I not have an iPhone 4? :p

A7XSam's photo
Sun 06/27/10 06:30 AM
OK, I've been putting this off a while, but here goes....
I'm new to the site, so there's a lot I probably don't know.
I'm therefore prepared for many changes to be required of my profile.
Soooo, go ahead, take a look!

A7XSam's photo
Sun 06/27/10 06:26 AM
I have never tried Marmite!!!!!
I bet everyone's jaw dropped at that!

A7XSam's photo
Thu 06/24/10 05:17 AM
America.
Never been there, although I have been to Canada, but it would be an experience for me to visit the states!

A7XSam's photo
Tue 06/22/10 06:21 AM

Avenged Sevenfold's Self-titled album
Quite basic design, but I like their symbol, and there's also the fact that I'm addicted to that band! XD

While I agree that they are a great band, I think what is meant by cover is a song originally done by someone else that you like. Maybe I'm wrong on this, and I can certainly see your point. It is a nice cover! :smile:

Sorry, just noticed now, I thought it meant favourite album cover!
I get it now!
I'll stick with Avenged Sevenfold, and say I like their cover of "Walk" (originally by Pantera)

A7XSam's photo
Tue 06/22/10 06:12 AM
Haven't played this in a while, so thought I'd revive it!
Quite simple (if a bit pointless!) One person asks a random question, and the next person replies with an equally random answer, which doesn't necessarily have to answer the question!! That person can then ask a random question of their own!
For example, one person may say "Why do trees have leaves?"
And the next person may answer "Because worms live underground"

OK, I'll start this off!
Why are cars made of (mainly) metal?

A7XSam's photo
Tue 06/22/10 06:06 AM
I had a similar problem (except I got a trojan, and had to wipe my computer!!)
I used a program called idump, which worked very well, and didn't take too long.
Got it from cnet too, so pretty much guaranteed to get no viruses from downloading it!

A7XSam's photo
Tue 06/22/10 06:02 AM
Avenged Sevenfold's Self-titled album
Quite basic design, but I like their symbol, and there's also the fact that I'm addicted to that band! XD

A7XSam's photo
Tue 06/22/10 06:00 AM
I'm a bit different to most of these!
Elegy by As I Lay Dying
:)

A7XSam's photo
Tue 06/22/10 05:58 AM
I confess that I'm too lazy to do any of my measurements (eg. my height), I estimate them! Not wildly though, so what I have down on this website may not be 100% accurate, but they won't be way off!

A7XSam's photo
Tue 06/22/10 05:53 AM

assuming that creationism is correct, i would go back and stop adam from eating the fruit that was forbidden.

erase it all in one move.

. . .

That's a good one, I'd do similar, but instead of trying to persuade Adam (which may or may not work), I'd try remove what tempted him to do it in the first place - the snake!
Admittedly, that plan has it's flaws too.....

A7XSam's photo
Mon 06/21/10 03:34 PM
Mainly Metal, Heavy Metal, Screamo, that sorta thing!
Prefer modern music as opposed to older stuff though

A7XSam's photo
Sun 06/20/10 03:12 PM
Awesome, that really helps!
Thanks for the advice!

A7XSam's photo
Sun 06/20/10 06:58 AM
Possibly as a result of shyness, I often have difficulty on deciding the best first thing to say to most people.
For this reason, it seems better for me to use the "Match with" option on this website
I was just wondering what everyone's opinion was - is it just a sign of desperation, or is it understandable for people like me?

A7XSam's photo
Sun 06/20/10 06:49 AM
Mainly bad for me, I see myself as stupidly skinny, with a baby face :(
I feel like I'm an adult, but don't look it.

A7XSam's photo
Sun 06/20/10 06:39 AM
Initially, there are some looks that attract me, so maybe a nice smile, pretty eyes, that sorta thing.
After that, once I start a conversation, I look for similar interests, friendly, talkative etc, and these things, for me, tend to overrule looks alone.

A7XSam's photo
Sun 06/20/10 06:29 AM
I'm into metal too!
I like Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my Valentine, Asking Alexandria, Parkway Drive, Slipknot, and a fair few others!
There's quite a bit of that music on my iPod!

A7XSam's photo
Sun 06/20/10 06:24 AM
I just thought I'd say hi, since I joined yesterday!
I'm 19, living in Derby, England. I'm a student at Derby University, and am single (obviously) and have been for the whole 19 years I've been alive.
Around me, I see friends entering relationships, and that's really started to get to me, so I hope to find someone special while on this site!
Look forward to getting to know some of you!

A7XSam's photo
Sat 06/19/10 04:14 PM
Hi there, I'm new to this site too!
So, can anyone tell me what my best chance is of getting match with a female? The website suggested one way, but I just want to make sure.