Community > Posts By > Justaguy129

Justaguy129's photo
Wed 08/04/10 06:46 PM
Yea, hard to believe there aren't any women from the whole Panhandle on here....LOL Oh well, their loss.

Justaguy129's photo
Sat 07/24/10 06:39 PM
Hi Ya'll! Hi to any ladies from the Panhandle area. Give a holler if you're out there please.

Justaguy129's photo
Sun 07/18/10 08:37 PM
Gossipm hit it on the head when she said to give the "nice" guys a chance. Alot of women, especially middle aged go for looks or money or hold out for some "storybook" guy that isn't out there. Give us regular guys a chance. Sure, I like to look at women, younger and older, but I would rather go out with one my age or a few years older. Good Luck to Ya'll in your searches, maybe you'll have better luck than me....lol

Justaguy129's photo
Sun 07/11/10 05:59 PM
Thanks for the answers. I will try to live up to the name and keep the legend alive....LOL

Justaguy129's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:42 AM
Ok, can someone tell me what this thread is about? It's not me since it seemed to have started before I joined this site. Should I change my name? Was there someone with this name before that was a jerk or something? Please enlighten me someone......thanks.

Justaguy129's photo
Sat 07/10/10 06:00 PM
I will have to agree that women DO have it easier than men. Most of us DO email women on these sites, but normally do not get replies. I have only had maybe 1-2 women email ME first in 5 years, but yet I have sent out 20+. Whereas most women might get the nuts/pervs and jerks for most emails, you DO get emails, which is the point. And, in real life (not online) how many times have you ladies asked out a guy VS being asked out??? Yes these are all generalizations, but if you ladies be honest with yourself, who do you think has it easier/better in the dating world?

Justaguy129's photo
Sun 07/04/10 07:42 PM
No, you're not asking too much, but that's not the real problem. If you are like most women online nowadays you will never find this person because of not being able to get past the looks issue. You look at the pics and never see the person. Yes, looks are a part of the whole chemistry thing, but should only be a small part if you want a truly nice person that will like/love you as much in return. If looks are not your primary concern then it is likely you will find who/what you are looking for. Good Luck in your search.

Justaguy129's photo
Sat 06/26/10 11:14 AM
Hi Ya'll

Great to see more people here from Tallahassee. NW side here, long time local. Feel free to drop me a line anytime.

Justaguy129's photo
Fri 06/25/10 06:49 PM
I totally agree that you need to have an attraction to someone. But, and I don't really mean lower your standards, be real. Most of us are here looking because it is so hard to find new people otherwise nowadays. I'm just saying that people should not be so picky and base "attraction" totally on looks (pics) and get to know someone first to see if there is "chemistry" there, which can make someone more attractive to them in the end. Sorry if I'm not making sense. I am slender and have the same problem some overweight people have, being passed over due to your size. I have been told by some this was the issue so I'm basing this somewhat on facts, not just whining....lol Anyway, thanks for letting me "vent"....lol

Justaguy129's photo
Fri 06/25/10 04:40 PM
Hi Ladies,

Florida man here, saying Hi to all you nice ladies. I am looking forward to some new people and new experiences on this site. Don't Ya'll disappoint me....hear. LOL ps. my name is Mike

Justaguy129's photo
Fri 06/25/10 04:37 PM
I'd like to meet a woman that is not so shallow that she can't get past the looks long enough to actually get to know a person. For the most part, you can't judge someone by their pictures alone, but sadly that is what most women do.