Community > Posts By > WeR1dotcom

WeR1dotcom's photo
Wed 11/01/17 05:19 PM
awch.... when you say it like that... It sounds like you are not only unemployed but have been for a while and will be for a while longer.... I mean... If you was only out of work for a short time between jobs; you would never just say; I'm unemployed...

I would never lie about that and say im working or anything, but a little diplomacy would be good.. Get talking to someone a while before you just come out with that one. Give them something to like before they think, Hmmmm erm, no.

Honesty should always be respected, but be gentle with them bro.

WeR1dotcom's photo
Wed 11/01/17 04:35 PM
Everyones different. Most important is not to feel guilty.... However, personally, i would leave it a year.

I'm single so i don't know how i would feel, but i wouldn't want to start something with someone else until i was sure i wasn't just reacting to being alone after so long... I would be worried i might be leading someone on where i could change my mind any day. That's all that matters really. That you're happy and not hurting anyone. Only you know that.

WeR1dotcom's photo
Wed 11/01/17 04:19 PM
No.. I wnt the test drive first

WeR1dotcom's photo
Wed 11/01/17 04:07 PM
Yes; thats me.... If you turn the lights off i can look like anyone you like :heart: