Community > Posts By > BlueWilderness

BlueWilderness's photo
Mon 07/26/10 07:36 PM
Chris Cornell is sooo hot! I love Pj. She doesn't get enough credit. Even Courtney Love is a psychopath I love Hole's second album "live though this."

BlueWilderness's photo
Mon 07/26/10 07:34 PM

I see there are others here who grew up in the nineties drinker

I'm so happy, cause today I've found my friends, they're in my head...

yeeeah yeaaaah!!!

BlueWilderness's photo
Sun 07/25/10 08:00 PM

You didn't answer my questions.

I didnt see any question except,,,

'Where's the problem?' That is the question I addressed.

the other points were valid,,

CRIMINALS (illegal immigration is criminal) should have the rules and consequences applied equally (wherever they are from and whatever they look like)

Those wishing to live in America should learn the dominant language and learn to flourish in the culture,, just as AMericans would have to do if wanting to live in France or Italy, or any other country.

Americans do want their country back, but they just have different opinions about what can and cant be done, and what should or shouldnt be done to accomplish that because most of them are hyped up on emotion without considering LOGIC and REASON.

Ya know, if we wanted to, we could make ANY law all about profiling. Nowhere in SB 1070 does it say ANYTHING about race. (You should know this, as YOU read the bill).

If I (as a white male) were to be driving through a black neighborhood, I WOULD/have been stopped, searched and questioned. It was interesting trying to explain to the police that I was delivering PIZZA.

Is that an example of racial profiling? YES

But that's OK because I'm white. It DOES happen to ALL of us

You were stopped for driving through a black neighborhood? ,,thats an interesting charge,,, is that how the officer explained it? were there black drivers stopped as well? was there a problem with drug sells in this neighborhood?,,,,,those would be interesting answers to have and would possibly justify the stop beyond just your race,,,

in any case, because something HAPPENS still does not make it right or something we should ignore or shoot for...

Yes, I was stopped for being in a black neighborhood. The cop told me that he wanted to know why a "white boy" was in a black neighborhood and what I was doing there. He then called for back up and they searched my car for drugs, they found nothing but a couple insulated pizza carriers. They then told me that they didn't want to see me in that area again. They didn't/won't harass black drivers in that area. "That would be racial profiling".

But again, I'm white so it's OK.

We ALL know that whites no NOTHING about racial profiling.

seems as if you encountered a racist cop then, and should have reported him if that was all there was to it. Its probably not true that in a black neighborhood where drugs is apparently an issue that they would not be also stopping black drivers. But in a free country, your race has nothing to do with where you can travel legally and this cop should have been reported for harassment, but few people question the motives of cops.

also, I never stated that whites have no experience with profiling, my point was just that profiling should not be permitted on mere grounds of race or ethnicity.

Just for example.

If I were to be in Mexico, I would be subject to the SAME laws that WE are trying to enforce here in america. That IS racial profiling.

Weather you admit it or not, racial profiling IS a fact of life for ALL races, in all countrys.

We DO agree that it IS WRONG, but it is a FACT of life.

and I would NEVER live in certain parts of Mexico because of such corruption and abuse,,

I agree it is wrong and it is a fact of life, but it is still something people should not support or ignore
anymore than other 'facts of life' like theft, or murder, or war,,etc,,, and the laws should certainly not support or give validity to such 'facts of life'
:thumbsup:

BlueWilderness's photo
Sun 07/25/10 07:59 PM

You didn't answer my questions.

I didnt see any question except,,,

'Where's the problem?' That is the question I addressed.

the other points were valid,,

CRIMINALS (illegal immigration is criminal) should have the rules and consequences applied equally (wherever they are from and whatever they look like)

Those wishing to live in America should learn the dominant language and learn to flourish in the culture,, just as AMericans would have to do if wanting to live in France or Italy, or any other country.

Americans do want their country back, but they just have different opinions about what can and cant be done, and what should or shouldnt be done to accomplish that because most of them are hyped up on emotion without considering LOGIC and REASON.

Ya know, if we wanted to, we could make ANY law all about profiling. Nowhere in SB 1070 does it say ANYTHING about race. (You should know this, as YOU read the bill).

If I (as a white male) were to be driving through a black neighborhood, I WOULD/have been stopped, searched and questioned. It was interesting trying to explain to the police that I was delivering PIZZA.

Is that an example of racial profiling? YES

But that's OK because I'm white. It DOES happen to ALL of us

You were stopped for driving through a black neighborhood? ,,thats an interesting charge,,, is that how the officer explained it? were there black drivers stopped as well? was there a problem with drug sells in this neighborhood?,,,,,those would be interesting answers to have and would possibly justify the stop beyond just your race,,,

in any case, because something HAPPENS still does not make it right or something we should ignore or shoot for...

Yes, I was stopped for being in a black neighborhood. The cop told me that he wanted to know why a "white boy" was in a black neighborhood and what I was doing there. He then called for back up and they searched my car for drugs, they found nothing but a couple insulated pizza carriers. They then told me that they didn't want to see me in that area again. They didn't/won't harass black drivers in that area. "That would be racial profiling".

But again, I'm white so it's OK.

We ALL know that whites no NOTHING about racial profiling.

seems as if you encountered a racist cop then, and should have reported him if that was all there was to it. Its probably not true that in a black neighborhood where drugs is apparently an issue that they would not be also stopping black drivers. But in a free country, your race has nothing to do with where you can travel legally and this cop should have been reported for harassment, but few people question the motives of cops.

also, I never stated that whites have no experience with profiling, my point was just that profiling should not be permitted on mere grounds of race or ethnicity.

Just for example.

If I were to be in Mexico, I would be subject to the SAME laws that WE are trying to enforce here in america. That IS racial profiling.

Weather you admit it or not, racial profiling IS a fact of life for ALL races, in all countrys.

We DO agree that it IS WRONG, but it is a FACT of life.

It just seems like to me you're trying so hard to find something to disagree with MSharmony on when in fact you both are on the same page.

BlueWilderness's photo
Sun 07/25/10 07:45 PM

Why did you have to put random caps through the title?
[/quote

Well, it got your attention.

BlueWilderness's photo
Sun 07/25/10 07:42 PM
Hello, fellow grunge fans!

BlueWilderness's photo
Fri 07/23/10 08:36 PM
I usually work. Sometimes I go out or stay home and paint or watch a movie. I'm pretty basic.

BlueWilderness's photo
Sat 07/17/10 01:08 PM
I want to kill the people I serve. Especially the cheap non-tipping bastards who walk in with a chip on their shoulder.

BlueWilderness's photo
Sat 07/17/10 01:05 PM
I feel jittery from my iced coffee.noway sick scared

BlueWilderness's photo
Sat 07/10/10 07:33 AM

I can`t get my dang friends to come with me! I`m practicing 'Under the Bridge' by RHCP

really hard to sing in karaoke.

BlueWilderness's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:56 PM

all of it:heart:

almost

(u can keep Airsupply)

as I scan my files I have everything from Whiskey in the Jar to Sara Maclachlan to Sugarland and Velvet Underground and VH, a lot of post punk funky stuff and punk (some) but need to expand my post alt collection some.

I LOVE VELVET UNDERGROUND!!! The only good thing Andy Warhol actually did artistically!

BlueWilderness's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:54 PM

Jazz, Love John Coltrane's music.

You have classy happy taste in music.

BlueWilderness's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:53 PM
All kinds. I love most variants of rock. pop/rock,experimental,grunge,punk etc

I love classical as well!

Kate Bush is my favorite artist of all time. I discovered her when I was 17.:smile:

BlueWilderness's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:46 PM
I love it!!

I sang Pj Harvey's good fortune last week.

BlueWilderness's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:44 PM
Kate Bush -Cloudbusting

Tori Amos-Winter/Silent all these years

BlueWilderness's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:43 PM
Anything by Frederic Chopin and Alexander Scriabin!

Chopin
1.Sonata op.35 no. 2
mainly the 1st and 2nd movements

2.The cello etude and the op 45 prelude.
his 4th etude as well.

Scriabin

1.Etude op.8 no 12
very melancholy.

BlueWilderness's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:33 PM
Edited by BlueWilderness on Fri 07/09/10 07:33 PM
"With a kiss I pass the key and feel your tongue teasing and receiving. With your spit still on my lip, you hit the water!"~Kate Bush (Houdini)

BlueWilderness's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:30 PM

Kate Bush - love - The Man With The Child In His Eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F5XHZ0NPGc

My favorite artist of all time!!!!

That song is precious.:angel:

BlueWilderness's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:29 PM

'Dancing Barefoot' -------Patti Smith Group
[/quote

I love her!!! G-L-O-R-I-A Gloria!!!!

BlueWilderness's photo