Community > Posts By > evon1973

evon1973's photo
Thu 07/01/10 05:39 AM

I think you have a very good chance at finding a woman. I am in the same position as far as divorced with 2 children living at home & if you are raising your children in your home, good for you. Not most men do that anymore.
I am 36 & have only been divorced recently and I'm wondering if I will find anyone. It's hard when you have kids to meet, etc.
I will be alone on 4th of July all the way thru the 8th, with no kids & no one to be with.
So I'm sure you are probably in better shape than I am.
It will get better for you, I promise.
Hopefully talk to you soon.
Crystal

evon1973's photo
Wed 06/30/10 01:10 PM
Anyone in the Southern Illinois area going to be by themselves or without a date on 4th of July? My kids will be gone from the 4th-8th & I will be by myself. Just wanting to get to know someone & maybe have a few fireworks of my own.
If we talk & get to know one another I will give my cell number.
I am 36, divorced, and only interested in guys, but you must be drug and alcohol free.
Talk to you soon!
Crystal

evon1973's photo
Wed 06/30/10 01:06 PM
I think you have a very good chance at finding a woman. I am in the same position as far as divorced with 2 children living at home & if you are raising your children in your home, good for you. Not most men do that anymore.
I am 36 & have only been divorced recently and I'm wondering if I will find anyone. It's hard when you have kids to meet, etc.
I will be alone on 4th of July all the way thru the 8th, with no kids & no one to be with.
So I'm sure you are probably in better shape than I am.
If you would like to chat my personal email is crystalevon73@yahoo.com.
It will get better for you, I promise.
Hopefully talk to you soon.
Crystal