Community > Posts By > maangelaagdan

maangelaagdan's photo
Tue 11/28/17 04:38 AM
Well it says in my profile if you press my name you will see what is in my profile and my photos are real , even I don't have a whole body, for sure I am not a scammer, and also I know every one here are looking for there soulmate, looking for someone who can be friend and later on to be in a relationship ,

maangelaagdan's photo
Mon 11/27/17 09:59 PM
Thanks

maangelaagdan's photo
Mon 11/27/17 02:07 AM
Congrats to Miss South Africa for being Miss Universe, Congrats also to Miss Philippines you are the winner for us.

maangelaagdan's photo
Sun 11/26/17 10:54 PM
Even Miss Philippines is not a winner in Miss Universe, She is the winner for us, anyway Congrats to Miss South Africa for being a Miss Universe, 1st runner up Miss Jamaica and 2nd runner up Miss Colombia

maangelaagdan's photo
Sun 11/26/17 07:13 AM
Right

maangelaagdan's photo
Sun 11/26/17 07:08 AM
Good luck to you my friend

maangelaagdan's photo
Fri 11/24/17 06:34 PM
Its refer to the person how they deliver it, of course American people have an accent of their own, us we here in the philippines we can speak English but our accent is natural but it depends also how the person speak or deliver the words

maangelaagdan's photo
Fri 11/24/17 05:54 AM
Rate my profile :clap::clap::thumbsup_tone5:

maangelaagdan's photo
Fri 11/24/17 04:14 AM
I'm here you are looking for:
But be honest not a scammer, and real person not hiding about herself or his self

maangelaagdan's photo
Fri 11/24/17 01:58 AM
Hello everyone here, good luck to us ladies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

maangelaagdan's photo
Fri 11/24/17 01:43 AM
Hi, so don't give any of your email coz here have a scammer, some of my chatter have any site like whatsapp viber so for that I think it's not true so beware that

maangelaagdan's photo
Fri 11/24/17 01:38 AM
Well I am newly here, I am looking for my man here I don't want a scammer because I don't have money I am old but not rich ok, please be real and sincere here, I am not after the appearance as long as sincere and not a scammer!!

maangelaagdan's photo
Sat 11/04/17 08:21 AM
Hi guys I a new member here , I want to be friend everyone especially guys