Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 05/21/17 09:09 AM
Eminem back in 2003 Obie Trice, D12, Xzibit, and Cypress Hill also performed at it.

no photo
Sun 05/21/17 09:06 AM
Dr Hook - Sharing The Night Together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_n_NgGWpR4

no photo
Sun 05/21/17 08:49 AM
Whats love got to do with it? Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken. :)

no photo
Thu 12/01/11 04:34 PM
Can't report the email, because theres no scam in it..just fake details on the profile which I wasn't aware of

no photo
Thu 12/01/11 04:31 PM
how to report it?

no photo
Wed 07/20/11 09:11 AM
Thanks

no photo
Wed 07/20/11 09:07 AM
someone blocks you? im just wondering if it says account has been deactivated? or does that only happen when it has been deactivated ?

no photo
Thu 09/16/10 09:30 AM
The main thing would have to be, when a girl is more interested in me than I am in her..and she becomes the one chasing me. I feel so violated.

Just my preference, same as alot of guys.

no photo
Thu 09/16/10 09:21 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 09/16/10 09:22 AM
umm theres quite a few

Ja Rule & Ashanti - Mesmorize

The Killers - Human (Song has nothing to do with dating just me singing drunk)

james morrison - broken strings

ne yo - mad

list goes on

no photo
Thu 09/16/10 08:21 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 09/16/10 08:22 AM

Gee, I cant figure out why someone would ignore him. Its a total mystery.

Indeed my friend, which explains why you didn't.

no photo
Thu 09/16/10 08:02 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 09/16/10 08:18 AM

So why do you do this girls
whats your thoughts on this
and how to avoid a situation like this
has it happened you

You made a general statement about all girls. You are going to poison your success and over all opinion of women if you keep this wall. It's not healthy to make absolute statements of any kind.

I don't know why PEOPLE do it; however, I would venture to guess they are cowards. When someone can't face a situation it's usually because they don't know how to handle a confrontation or the possibility of hurting someone's feelings. In other words, leading someone on is easier than saying, "I'm not interested."

BTW, texting is just a cowardly as ingoring someone. CALL them! slaphead Texting is so stupid in reference to dating. If the person doesn't answer your call - they are NOT interested in you. Move on!

Don't dwell in the drama of asking these kinds of questions. Why would you want to "figure" people out like this anyway? Aren't there better people in the world to meet rather than wasting your time??

He or she is just not that into you. (Yes, Goof, I quoted that stupid chick flick again) laugh

You made the statement about girls not me lol (1) I asked generally speaking from a guys point of view, I'm hardly going to ask why does a guy do it as ive never experienced it and I'm not gay.(2) Texting is cowardly? lmao..texting is a big thing here, I also call. But you can't call 24/7. People are busy, or don't want to talk much so thats why text. People use text like a messenger here. (3) Its common sense.(4) So after the conclusion of this post, I've learned nothing, and I'm guessing your the same person constantly attacking me.I can't remember the last thread and won't bother looking either.Nice try. I must of really got to you. (5) You don't know me, my life, my success, all you know is a screen name, so to make all that up in a paragraph is crazy..(6)

(1) No...Melody made a statement about PEOPLE in general...you made the comment in your last paragraph "So why do you do this girls" so YOU are the one asking for answers as to why do women do it, well men are just as guilty and Melody was giving a generic, non-gender specific answer for why it might be done.

(2) You are asking for a female point of view on something that both genders do, so see the answer above (#1) And no one implied you are gay.

(3) Texting is a big thing here too, but for some people, calling is a preferred way to communicate if you are looking for a relationship, actually it should be for most people, the preferred way. Don't get me wrong, I am guilty of having months of 4,000 plus texts too but I also SPEAK to the other person as much as possible. And it isn't convenient to text 24/7 either.

(4) Its common sense....there's your answer....if you stop hearing from them Its common sense that they no longer want to speak/text with you.

(5) In all the time that Melody has been on here I don't think I have seen her attack anyone or you "getting to her". (By the way, the saying is "MUST HAVE GOTTEN TO YOU" not "must of gotten to you") She is a highly intelligent and classy lady and speaks her mind..RESPECTFULLY.. when answering questions on threads.

Methinks, she has gotten to YOU, (beautiful, tan, leggy blonde and she is on the other side of the world) maybe you feel annoyed you can't "get" her so you are trying to pinpoint things on her that didn't happen in her post.

And lastly:

(6) "your success"???????? Seems like a FAIL [/size=big] to me since the person you are writing about is no longer texting or speaking to you.whoa

ROFL, perfect example of what I mean..why would I be annoyed she is 40 or something. My bad for insulting the internet grammar police. I apologize, Infact to make it up I'll type in some slang for you..y dnt u find sumthin better ta do..What you do in texts or with your phone is not for you to force on other people to do. I stated a fact what the majority of people here do. No one gets to me online, except for a know it all post, even then I'm laughing. So thanks very much for the entertainment. As for success, just because one person stopped talking, doesn't mean there isn't another one I'm talking too. Keep your assumptions or keep proving my point about trolling. Thanks.
Also the way you would say have gotten to you, and how we would say it, is all different. Along with alot of other phrases. Not that it matters at all, but just since you know it all, I thought I'd point it out.
I get the impression some people here are nuts, no wonder your on here
let me start making assumptions? how many dates have you had? 0 I bet.
farewell

no photo
Wed 09/15/10 12:55 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 09/15/10 12:56 PM

has it happened you

You made a general statement about all girls. You are going to poison your success and over all opinion of women if you keep this wall. It's not healthy to make absolute statements of any kind.

I don't know why PEOPLE do it; however, I would venture to guess they are cowards. When someone can't face a situation it's usually because they don't know how to handle a confrontation or the possibility of hurting someone's feelings. In other words, leading someone on is easier than saying, "I'm not interested."

BTW, texting is just a cowardly as ingoring someone. CALL them! slaphead Texting is so stupid in reference to dating. If the person doesn't answer your call - they are NOT interested in you. Move on!

Don't dwell in the drama of asking these kinds of questions. Why would you want to "figure" people out like this anyway? Aren't there better people in the world to meet rather than wasting your time??

He or she is just not that into you. (Yes, Goof, I quoted that stupid chick flick again) laugh

You made the statement about girls not me lol I asked generally speaking from a guys point of view, I'm hardly going to ask why does a guy do it as ive never experienced it and I'm not gay. Texting is cowardly? lmao..texting is a big thing here, I also call. But you can't call 24/7. People are busy, or don't want to talk much so thats why text. People use text like a messenger here. Its common sense. So after the conclusion of this post, I've learned nothing, and I'm guessing your the same person constantly attacking me.I can't remember the last thread and won't bother looking either.Nice try. I must of really got to you. You don't know me, my life, my success, all you know is a screen name, so to make all that up in a paragraph is crazy..

No, you made the statement about girls. Look at your post and the quote I selected from your post: "So why do you do this girls"

I have NO idea who you are so don't accuse me of attacking you. If you think my comments are an attack you should grow a thicker skin. I have never even seen your username before nor do I remember you. There is no "nice try" nor is there a calculated attempt on my part to follow you. I don't care about you per se. You didn’t affect me. I simply made a reply to your question. Are you defensive and paranoid? Don’t put so much into this forum. It’s no big deal. I wasn’t “mean” to you; just honest.

When you ask a general audience a question, you will get answers; you may not like the answers you get. If you don't want public opinion - don't post in a public forum.

Lighten up! tongue2

If I said why do you do this guys, I would probably be gay. I just don't like how people take posts and try to make it into someones life story. lol Take what you know from the post and nothing else, anything more is nothing more than trolling..and i've never took anything on the internet serious, I was typing that while laughing

no photo
Wed 09/15/10 12:43 PM

didn't know where to post this

but just wanted some thoughts on this...

I've been in the position where I wanted to ignore someone,but there was always a reason..like annoying and stuff. I'm talking about being ignored just straight out of the blue for no reason whatsoever, why does it happen, nothing bothers me more than this, one minute your texting and everything is grand and shes all up for everything, straight up says she likes me and all the rest..sounds like a lovely person.. next minute she won't text at all or answer calls. I'm the type I won't let it go because I know I can do it and done nothing wrong, but most times I have to let it go because I know it won't be worth it..

This could happen with someone you just meet, but another example is, I seem to have even lost a close old best friend to it, Told her I used to like her, everything was ok after, then that starts..Shes not that type, but I will never like her in any way again no matter what her exscuse is..

has it happened you

There could be lots of reasons to ignore the texts.

For me I don't like to text so I ignore them for that reason:wink: laugh

You can make a girl/woman mad and not realize it so that could be a reason.
If you are sure she doesn't have a boyfriend that prevents her from answering the texts then that wouldn't be one.

Can it be that she is just busy?

That is the best I can think of. Good luck

Yeah, texts don't seem be that big in America among older people..I'm not sure, but it is here with everyone. Some girls actually wouldn't like calling at all, and just text which for me is weird sometimes lol you made a good point about the boyfriend, because that could be the reason for the friend doing it,I'm thinking an ex maybe..but the others I don't know..

my apologies for being harsh above if I was...but its outragous to make those statements..I didn't realise shes blonde, I apologize. Thanks everyone and good luck. I won't be meeting anyone off here again thats for sure,LOL all bad experience

no photo
Wed 09/15/10 12:24 PM

has it happened you

If you want to lead someone on, thats cowardly. and it has never been a case of that, just weirdos. I can point out atleast 10 flaws in this post. but thats all for you.

no photo
Wed 09/15/10 12:14 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 09/15/10 12:16 PM

has it happened you

You made the statement about girls not me lol I asked generally speaking from a guys point of view, I'm hardly going to ask why does a guy do it as ive never experienced it and I'm not gay. Texting is cowardly? lmao..texting is a big thing here, I also call. But you can't call 24/7. People are busy, or don't want to talk much so thats why text. People use text like a messenger here. Its common sense. So after the conclusion of this post, I've learned nothing, and I'm guessing your the same person constantly attacking me.I can't remember the last thread and won't bother looking either.Nice try. I must of really got to you. You don't know me, my life, my success, all you know is a screen name, so to make all that up in a paragraph is crazy..

no photo
Wed 09/15/10 09:17 AM

Same reason a guy does it I would hazzard to guess.......answer why a guys does and you probably have your answer.....me I find texts and calls annoying anyways

I don't know why a guy does it, and I've never did it unless there was a reason.. I can understand if you do it at the start , if your not attracted or interested and stuff,that has happened me and almost everyone I didn't mind.. but this isn't what I'm talking about..but even then If it was at the start I wouldn't ignore her, I'd tell her not interested in a nice way..but still thats not what I mean lol

no photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:59 AM

PMS...?
whoa

If you meant ''pms'' as in private message, I should of private messaged this post..No its nothing personal, My honest opinion is these people are weird and have serious problems and want attention so I've no problem talking about a bunch of time wasters on here. I meant I didn't know what thread to post in.

no photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:48 AM

PMS...?
whoa

what does that mean ?

no photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:45 AM
didn't know where to post this

but just wanted some thoughts on this...

I've been in the position where I wanted to ignore someone,but there was always a reason..like annoying and stuff. I'm talking about being ignored just straight out of the blue for no reason whatsoever, why does it happen, nothing bothers me more than this, one minute your texting and everything is grand and shes all up for everything, straight up says she likes me and all the rest..sounds like a lovely person.. next minute she won't text at all or answer calls. I'm the type I won't let it go because I know I can do it and done nothing wrong, but most times I have to let it go because I know it won't be worth it..

This could happen with someone you just meet, but another example is, I seem to have even lost a close old best friend to it, Told her I used to like her, everything was ok after, then that starts..Shes not that type, but I will never like her in any way again no matter what her exscuse is..

has it happened you

no photo
Thu 07/22/10 06:14 AM

Why do you pick the ones that don't like you And vicey versey??

Ya gotta answer that for your self through self analyzation

we don't know ya that well

go for this 2nd date with gusto!!

Go for the home run!:heart:

I don't go for it, it just happens, Don't get me wrong some of the girls I have went out with and really fancied have liked me, but I dunno what it is, your right though

and about going for home, we were going there, lol just we had a slight problem...too tight :) but it happens :)

Previous 1