Community > Posts By > FuNkYNiTrO

FuNkYNiTrO's photo
Sun 09/23/07 08:23 PM
Well my niner got beaten by the worst team i hate today..the steelers<---i hate them so much...

Lost 16 - 36 today

were still 2-1 over all.we will rebound next week.cant get back up unless you learn to fall from time to time.Im predicting that my beloved 49ers will make the Playoffs with a wild card appearence.

49ERS FAN-NATICS!!!...SPEAEK YOUR PEACE!!!

FuNkYNiTrO's photo
Sun 09/23/07 08:18 PM
I was watching 60 minutes 2nite.it was talking about people geting license for medical weed use.if good if only those that need it use it.But you know if its completely accepted by all states or the world then it will be misused.remember...weed is aganst the law for a reason.for exsample....60 minutes sent 4 people into a doctors office to see if the doc would give them a Permit to use weed & for what illness...he turned down one for being 17 years old & gave the other 2 a permit.HE GAVE ONE A PERMIT BECAUSE SHE SAID HER SHOES HURT HER FEET<---perfect exsample of what will happen if Medical Weed is accepted world wide.abuse of an already illeagel substance.

WHAT DO YALL THINK???

~Michael~

FuNkYNiTrO's photo
Fri 09/21/07 06:24 PM
i take that all back about shell.shes a worthless pile of ****.she invites me here & sets on my profile like a dead piece of cow pattieSo i removed her...i need active people on my list...besides..i wish all sites would change it from "Friends List" to "Strangers List"..cause thats what people are when they add someone that they have never met in there like...need a strangers list & a friends list to move up to.

FuNkYNiTrO's photo
Fri 09/14/07 04:53 PM
Hi there..im kinda new here to.

FuNkYNiTrO's photo
Sun 09/09/07 07:57 AM
Thanks For The Welcomes...I Don't Need To Be Told To Be NICE.I Already Am.Im Not Really Looking For "Friends" Either...Unless a site offers Voice & Video then i cant make friends...Text just don't get it Done.

But Ill Look Around...I dont Really Like The Sites Facing.Its to Plain & Boring Looking.Theres not much to do here from what iv already seen but type in 4Rum & Recive mail...

So iM Basical Here because Shelly (GreenEyedHippieChick) Told Me About It.I Know Here from Palalk.

Catch Yall Around Maybe Baby.

Cya

~Michael~

FuNkYNiTrO's photo
Sat 09/08/07 08:43 PM
Names Michael...Im From Texas....Nice to meet you all...iTs Also Nice 2 Be Here...Hope to chat with you all from time to time.I was told about this site from "GreenEyedHippieChick"...<---Fine Moma There :P~ Yeeehawww LoL...

Well Anyways I hope i like it here...if not then i can always find another Joint to hang in.Peace...

~Michael~