*Arrogance/Cockiness
*Disrespect
*Ignorance
*Close-minded/one-dimensional thinking
*Judgmental/Critical

Caramel_Goddess's photo
Fri 04/04/08 11:06 AM
Brimstone,

Maybe the woman is fueling the visual stimulation under the premise that it will prompt mental/intellectual stimulation.
It's a known fact that many men visually "sum" up women before getting to know them better.

I do understand your point. Well said.

PS- Since we're on that subject, what's up with guys showing their abs, but not their face when posting a pic? Or, what about the guys who take "crotch" or "hard-on" shots, but say their looking to be in a relationship? Just asking. =)

Caramel_Goddess's photo
Mon 11/19/07 08:40 PM
Edited by Caramel_Goddess on Mon 11/19/07 08:40 PM
That was a beautiful post. It was also very true, and the last one was particularly moving. :-)

Caramel_Goddess's photo
Sun 09/16/07 01:11 PM

Uneeknrare,

I completely understand what you're saying. It seems like the days where a man would take time and stimulate your mind are long gone. Like Puffins1958 said in her reply, A LOT (not all) of men seem to be more into trying to jump your bones instead of really getting to know you. I do know that there are some good ones out there, so don't let the men who aren't worth your time keep you from discovering a man who is. To all the ladies and gentlemen on the site, I wish you the best of luck in your search!

Take care. =)