Community > Posts By > Vivan28

no photo
Thu 06/07/18 08:42 PM

It seems very efficient to me. From what I’ve read and seen on segments, hydroponics avoid most causes of crop failure and can bring food growth to areas with soil too poor in nutrients to grow anything.

There’s no need for pesticides and herbicides either are there? Surely much less anyway.

I see no downside. I’m considering a hydroponic herb garden in my kitchen.

I'm planing to start in my kitchen as well.. was not sure what nutrients can be used for what plant.. once i'm done with research on that i will get my hands dirty o=with this soon, i'm a mechanical engineer i have a very good idea of how the system works not sure on the chemical stuff that should be added with the water!!

no photo
Thu 06/07/18 02:53 AM
Hi All.. let me know what you think of hyrdoponic farming..

Exited to know more about the changing dynamics in farming!!

no photo
Thu 06/07/18 02:44 AM
Hi All!!!

Let me know if anyone is travelling to Bangalore for a vacation as this is the best time in the year to visit the city. I could help you as a guide!!

no photo
Thu 06/07/18 02:20 AM
Sure.. lets see how the response is!!

no photo
Thu 06/07/18 01:12 AM
Hi All!!

If any one from Bangalore who is single and who are genuinely looking for a serious friendship or long term relationship, lets have a group meet up at a decided location where both single men and women could get a direct chance of meeting their soulmate.

Please comment if interested!! only for serious people!!

no photo
Tue 11/07/17 12:47 AM
Hi to all active Bangaloreans here. This is an exclusive chat room for Bangalore based girls and guys.