Community > Posts By > quad51

no photo
Sat 07/10/10 11:43 AM

Wouldn't it be cool if they put in hugely long ramps next to steps for wheel chair X-GAMES.......LMAO

Oh yeah, real cool. Let me guess, you would want the incline steep too slaphead

no photo
Sat 07/10/10 11:07 AM

When someone decides (after observing me for a while) to finish pushing me up an incline after I have already pushed myself 3/4 of the way frustrated Where was the assist at the base slaphead

Did it occur to u that maybe u just looked so good doin
it we all just had to stare in admiration =D

Oh yeah, I'm sure my strainin' face, veins poppin' out, and the slow methodical ascent really looks picturesque tongue2

no photo
Fri 07/09/10 04:26 PM
Nope! The Buddha has had years to form. Besides, it ain't like I can hide it considering I am always sittin' downsmile2

no photo
Fri 07/09/10 03:39 PM
Edited by quad51 on Fri 07/09/10 03:40 PM
When someone decides (after observing me for a while) to finish pushing me up an incline after I have already pushed myself 3/4 of the way frustrated Where was the assist at the base slaphead

no photo
Fri 07/09/10 01:23 PM

What about medium length hair??ohwell

Medium is fine. It doesn't beat long hair, but its better than short.

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 08:53 PM

A Southern woman that's stubborn. Well that ain't exactly headline news...lol

Ya think ... smokin

I know...tears

So? Things are how they are and they ain't no different, get on w/ it ...

Own your power, simultaneously loving/honouring the owned power of us, tough and honorary cusses of the female persuasion ...

A Stepford Wife we will NEVER be ...

Ride the horse the way it's pullin' ...

Surf the wave the way it's crestin' ...

GO w/ the FLOW ...

You CAN do this if you want to do this ... :thumbsup:

:wink: ... Takes a mighty strong man to be w/ such a strong woman ...

Don't worry about me. I've been raised and been around 'em my whole life. I know how to deal with 'em. Best way..."Yes ma'am, you are right and I am wrong." flowerforyou

Well, I was only responding due to your tears, hon ... Just here to help ...

Hmmmm ... that approach is just patronizing, imho, and sure to ultimately fail if used too often ...

I'd rather an equal that holds his ground but respects mine too ...

TRUE Partners, never hierarchy ...

... Give and take on the turns driving and who is in the back seat riding ... :wink:

Its not patronizing if I don't wanna sleep on the couch...lol Believe me, I can argue w/ the best of 'em, but when a Southern woman hits the roof, us Southern boys have two options: 1) shut up or 2) the aforementioned approach.

Ah, the tricky bit is gettin' out before it gets that hot ...

Or findin' ways to coooooooooooool her down ...

That's easy, its called sweet tea...lol

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 08:50 PM

I prefer yes ma'am you're right and I'm wrong :wink: laugh :tongue:

The left coast agrees :wink:

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 08:37 PM

Ya think ... smokin

I know...tears

Own your power, simultaneously loving/honouring the owned power of us, tough and honorary cusses of the female persuasion ...

GO w/ the FLOW ...

Don't worry about me. I've been raised and been around 'em my whole life. I know how to deal with 'em. Best way..."Yes ma'am, you are right and I am wrong." flowerforyou

Well, I was only responding due to your tears, hon ... Just here to help ...

Hmmmm ... that approach is just patronizing, imho, and sure to ultimately fail if used too often ...

I'd rather an equal that holds his ground but respects mine too ...

TRUE Partners, never hierarchy ...

... Give and take on the turns driving and who is in the back seat riding ... :wink:

Its not patronizing if I don't wanna sleep on the couch...lol Believe me, I can argue w/ the best of 'em, but when a Southern woman hits the roof, us Southern boys have two options: 1) shut up or 2) the aforementioned approach.

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:59 PM

Ya think ... smokin

I know...tears

GO w/ the FLOW ...

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:53 PM

"I am looking for a white female" The sclera of my eye is white...does that count? LOL

Seriously tho, I'm a nurse and have taken care of my share of quad and paraplegic patients. They all coped in different ways. So glad to see that you have not allowed your physical state to take away your ability to live life. Laughter is the best medicine!

Cute! Actually I'm laughing my butt off :) It didn't take away my stubbornness either...lol Chalk that one up to my horoscope sign drinker

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:21 PM

Ya think ... smokin

I know...tears

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:18 PM

nice profile.. i love that you have a sense of humor.. i am sorry bout your accident, but i love that you have moved past it and can now laugh when you need to.. i hope you find what you are lookin for on here :smile:

No sense crying over spilled milk or letting it affect my personality. Thank you for the wish, but somehow I think this Southern boy's woman will find him either on here or in the real world.

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:10 PM

All women should have mohawks

Oh no they should not! Rather see it short than that.

Uh huh

No ma'am!!! Has the move up North affected your Southern raisin'...lol

ewwwwww......raisins.........no but stubborn enough to do it just to stick in the craw of them southern men....

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 06:47 PM

Uh huh

No ma'am!!! Has the move up North affected your Southern raisin'...lol

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 06:00 PM
Edited by quad51 on Thu 07/08/10 06:08 PM

You have a fab sense of humor. I like the interest in gluten free? looks all ship shape.

Have no choice in the gluten free area. Medically done by doc and I kinda pay attention to 'em (wonder why...lol). Its basically...no wheat, barley, or rye. It sucks that I had to change beers though <sigh>

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 05:51 PM
Edited by quad51 on Thu 07/08/10 06:09 PM

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 05:47 PM
I am an Aries, so don't hold back. Obliterate it if you must, but make me laugh along the way though.

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 05:39 PM
Long hair or at the very least, shoulder-length. I think it all has to do with the females we grew up around. Family or friends. Personally, I have only known a few females who looked right with short hair.

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 05:32 PM
Edited by quad51 on Thu 07/08/10 05:32 PM
Absofreakinglutely! They have mine as well. We also cover each others' front and sides too.

no photo
Fri 07/02/10 06:20 PM
Okay, know that already and possess those qualities. Alright, the holding hands is different, but that's just part of the paralysis. Adaptation and improvisation is not a problem. So, I guess it just boils down to the right woman taking a leap of faith.