Community > Posts By > quad51

no photo
Tue 08/17/10 11:30 AM
Edited by quad51 on Tue 08/17/10 11:32 AM
I have sort of run into a similar problem as well over the last two weeks. It does not matter whether its to one person or six. They are not getting to my FRIENDS, whom I have been communicating back & forth with for over a month. How many can I send in a day to different people? Is the day considered as a 24 hr period or does it begin anew once 12:01 am hits?

Its telling me the 'message was successfully sent', but its not arriving in their Inbox. No, I have not been 'blocked' either.

no photo
Fri 07/30/10 04:19 PM
The only conflict I have with being honest is whether to be blunt or prudent. I have nothing to hide (ashamed of, regrets, etc.), so its easy for me to be honest. Anyone who knows me, won't dare ask questions unless they REALLY want the answers.

Do I expect it from my significant other? Yes. Is she somehow exempt just because I'm with her? No. Sorry, but my family and friends don't hold back and they were there when my world was turned upside down and still are.

If you want into my life, then honesty is a must.

no photo
Mon 07/26/10 04:28 PM

Bone up and tell her. Wishing isn't going to make anything happen. You have to live life and say what's on your mind.

Tell her what? I had 1 date with her so far. It's not like I am having sleepless nights, I just want to be clear about how she feels about it, but as I have mentioned, women are slower to this thing anyway, some of them gets interested when I'm already loosing interest in the "waiting game". I won't wait around for weeks, that's for sure.

I have already told her. She said she is busy all week or don't know when she is free again.

So I said, let me know when you are not busy so I can pick you up and show you around (she is new around here). She said "ok".

I can't go farther than that..I'm not gonna whine and overflow her with messages and calls and tell her the same thing over and over. I have already told her that I'll be waiting for her to tell me when, she knows my schedule (every day after 5pm and the weekends are free). I'm just gonna ask her time to time how she is doing. As someone said already, the ball is bouncing around in her court, it's her turn.

Well then, my response is simple based on what you have written...2 weeks (you did tell her "I'll be waiting...") for her to set up a time/date. If she's into you, then she'll find and make time for another date. You have told her everything that can be said.

no photo
Mon 07/26/10 03:27 PM

Newbs - since you just got here I would like to give you a heads up about emailing people here, or on any other dating/ social networking site.

The first email IS your first impression. It's an EMAIL not a Text Message... so please don't write "Hi".slaphead

if you send us an email that looks like this with no punctuation that is one entirely too long grammatically incorrect sentence we have a very good reason not to respond at all typing like this is very hard to read/ understand

Most of us like to understand at the very least on a basic level, WHY you chose to email us. ie You liked the pictures or the profile. For guys, while this does not apply to all of us, I will say that most women here don't want an email that just says you think they are sexy. We need a LITTLE bit more than that.

Please read the profile so you don't ask a bonehead question that is already answered in the profile. Also, PLEASE write something in your profile. If you email me because you like all the things I say in my profile and I go to yours and see absolutely nothing, what am I supposed to base my response off of?

:heart: Myka

Here's hoping everyone reads your post flowerforyou

:thumbsup: J. R.

no photo
Mon 07/26/10 03:01 PM
Bone up and tell her. Wishing isn't going to make anything happen. You have to live life and say what's on your mind.

no photo
Sun 07/25/10 05:43 PM
NO!!!! Why the heck would I want an unspoken, yet growing daily reminder of her past relationship? Its bad enough that yet another guy is running away from his responsibility, but now the woman is trying to find comfort/support from another man. Something just isn't right, no matter which way you look at this situation.

no photo
Thu 07/22/10 03:58 PM
2/17/07. Seeing and holding my nephew in the NICU for the first time.

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 05:47 PM
Ditch her as a potential match. If you want to keep e-mailing her as a FRIEND, then so be it. No more PERSONAL stuff and cut down on the number of e-mails.

no photo
Tue 07/20/10 03:59 PM

Fortunately I drank coffee before logging on here LOL Pretty sure anyone taking the time to READ your profile will garner an insight into your personality. Best of luck flowerforyou

Thanks cutie.. I hope so!! Just feel more I write and let ppl know about me then the better they can weed me out or pick me.. ya know? blushing

Well, if you have to write more, then I'm pretty sure they can't comprehend what is already written slaphead The weeds have definitely been treated. Time will tell if you used the right chemicals smile2

no photo
Tue 07/20/10 03:50 PM
Fortunately I drank coffee before logging on here LOL Pretty sure anyone taking the time to READ your profile will garner an insight into your personality. Best of luck flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 04:46 PM
Welcome aboard drinker

no photo
Fri 07/16/10 10:43 AM
Happy Birthday Ruth flowers No matter your age :wink: , stay young at :heart:

no photo
Fri 07/16/10 10:21 AM
Hellbilly by Whiskey Falls. Mercy!!! Watch a movie and a song from it just gets stuck in your head slaphead

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 04:51 PM
The mountains in my home state...Banner Elk, NC

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 04:22 PM
Yes!! We could race down a hill on our first date if she is in a wheelchair. The second date would depend on whether we stopped in time to avoid the traffic at the bottom LOL

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 03:20 PM

Maybe I am too picky or its just going to take a special woman. All I can do is keep plugging alone and be true to myself. I'm not sacrificing my core values or beliefs so I can say..."I'm dating someone." That will make for one miserable relationship where neither party is happy or in love.

yeah, that's what I said and it's been 10 years...be careful what ya wish for.

Dang it! You mean I should stop wishin' for a brunette? Say it ain't so tears

haha, hair color is the very least of my concerns...

I've been single long enough that women are running outta excuses and I'm just plain not running:wink: I'll compromise on some things (including hair color LOL), but the core is staying. Its where my personality comes from and gives me safe harbor when things get tough.

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 01:26 PM

Maybe I am too picky or its just going to take a special woman. All I can do is keep plugging alone and be true to myself. I'm not sacrificing my core values or beliefs so I can say..."I'm dating someone." That will make for one miserable relationship where neither party is happy or in love.

yeah, that's what I said and it's been 10 years...be careful what ya wish for.

Dang it! You mean I should stop wishin' for a brunette? Say it ain't so tears

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 01:16 PM

Does is count as an opposite is she is walking LOL

I guess, technically, yes. :wink:

I guess opposites must attract because its seems I am picking up some atrocious habits in my writing skills. Good gracious frustrated Could I have misspelled any more words? I'm not sure I like it, but I can live with that outcome if they are walking winking

no photo
Mon 07/12/10 05:17 PM
Does is count as an opposite is she is walking LOL

no photo
Mon 07/12/10 05:11 PM
&*%# NO!!!!

Previous 1 3 4