Community > Posts By > Bluegirl13

Bluegirl13's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:40 PM
Thanks unsure, but if we don't meet how will I ever know?? I will take my time. Has anyone out there met and are now in 'love'? or 'like'? I'm ready to give up ever finding a good man to share my life with.

Bluegirl13's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:14 PM
Thanks Shadowdog & Knoxman!!

Bluegirl13's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:03 PM
how long should you talk on line before going to meet someone?

Bluegirl13's photo
Fri 09/14/07 05:37 PM
widower that is about ridiculous, I am however glad to see many in my position out there. Especially the younger ladies who support my statement. I think it is a mid-life crisis and men want to feel young again. Better bone up (and by that I mean reading) on the newest fads/music and trends of those teenie boppers.

Bluegirl13's photo
Thu 09/13/07 05:49 PM
only looking for women ten to fifteen years younger?? What does that leave for me? How about you younger men, are you interested in a older woman?

Bluegirl13's photo
Thu 09/13/07 10:37 AM
Being single for more years than I am happy about, I have dated a few different horoscope signs. Believe it or not, there are actually differences in type/personality/thinking/acting. Scorpios are one of the strongest types in the signs, and if two of them get together it is a real battle for control. For those of you out there who do not believe in astrology or the moon/sun/stars/earth/water well everyone is entitled to their own beliefs one of the things that make America such a great place to live. I however am a Scorpio, and what it says about my sign is TRUE TRUE TRUE, at least in relation to me. So it is all about what you believe in. Scorpios are burning people.

Bluegirl13's photo
Tue 09/11/07 03:55 PM
Really liked it, makes you feel better.

Bluegirl13's photo
Mon 09/10/07 06:11 PM
mostly honesty, that is number one, then fun that is how to get to know each other!

Bluegirl13's photo
Sun 09/09/07 03:54 PM
also, go tell them "yeahbigsexy"! Someone has to set these young boys on the right path!

Bluegirl13's photo
Sun 09/09/07 03:52 PM
Hi, I am new to this site. Hope to meet some HONEST people and hopefully the right guy for me. I hope what I read is true and I can promise you what you read about me is completely honest & true

Bluegirl13's photo
Sun 09/09/07 03:22 PM
Welcome to you sir! I am new myself so am not able to help you much, but welcome aboard.

Bluegirl13's photo
Sun 09/09/07 03:20 PM
Thank you "invisible", you were a great help!

Bluegirl13's photo
Sun 09/09/07 03:02 PM
What exactly are testimonials, and how do they work? For what reasons would you want to make one? I am new to the site and not sure about it. Much thanks to all who are able to help me!huh