Community > Posts By > SillynSerious

SillynSerious's photo
Tue 07/06/10 03:13 PM

'Activist' is painting with a pretty broad brush ... care to narrow that term down to specifics ... ?

Fair enough lol. I am not party specific, I am issue based. I piss off the left as much as the right on some issues. If I had to be pegged, I would say moderate is most appropriate.

When I say activist I mean I do stuff when it's isses I care about, like arrainge events, travel to DC and NY etc. Meet with members of the Seate and/or Congress etc etc etc Being a part of it all.

Oye I was hoping you'd be one of those activists fighting for the right to go topless in public flowerforyou I'd activate with ya anytime laugh jk :tongue:

Honey my breasts would start a riot :p j/k

SillynSerious's photo
Tue 07/06/10 02:55 PM

People Eating Tasty Animals?

you done it now... the peta folks is going to spray paint your kitchen

drinks

HAHAHA funniest post of the day winnah!

SillynSerious's photo
Tue 07/06/10 02:55 PM

'Activist' is painting with a pretty broad brush ... care to narrow that term down to specifics ... ?

Fair enough lol. I am not party specific, I am issue based. I piss off the left as much as the right on some issues. If I had to be pegged, I would say moderate is most appropriate.

When I say activist I mean I do stuff when it's isses I care about, like arrainge events, travel to DC and NY etc. Meet with members of the Seate and/or Congress etc etc etc Being a part of it all.

SillynSerious's photo
Tue 07/06/10 01:23 PM

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2010/04/06/vo.apache.reuters.journalists.cnn

Here we see footage from the perspective of a helicopter "patrolling" in Afghanistan. The pilot lies to his commander about "subjects" being armed and murders about a half dozen innocent civilians.

Don't watch if you are sensitive to extreme violence.

It's unfortunate that so many turn their eyes from the truth.

SillynSerious's photo
Tue 07/06/10 01:21 PM
so I figured this was prolly the best forum to post this...
Looking for like minded peeps...

SillynSerious's photo
Tue 07/06/10 01:17 PM

laugh
Ok, I just came up with this term.
Basically think of a lesbian woman,
trapped inside a male body. He is
still a heterosexual male, because
he likes women, but unlike guys, he
is very feminime.
The way they act and do things are
just like women, even think like them.
But they are not gay.
So a better classification would be
not a "straight guy" but a "lesbian guy."
What do you think? bigsmile

Okay.
'Splain to me again, how did the
lesbian get in there?

Um I think she's trapped inside his body! rofl
I am so cracking up. The title of this was enough!

Yes, but see.
It could have just been a woman trapped in there,
he made it a lesbian woman...this seems to me she/he
might not be "more" feminine necessarily.

ahh yes I see however I think the "lesbian" connection was his way of justifying his own feminine traits...see if he thinks of himself as a lesbian man then he isn't gay. Not that he's gay lol, just that men's minds work funny yanno? :p

SillynSerious's photo
Tue 07/06/10 01:03 PM

laugh
Ok, I just came up with this term.
Basically think of a lesbian woman,
trapped inside a male body. He is
still a heterosexual male, because
he likes women, but unlike guys, he
is very feminime.
The way they act and do things are
just like women, even think like them.
But they are not gay.
So a better classification would be
not a "straight guy" but a "lesbian guy."
What do you think? bigsmile

Okay.
'Splain to me again, how did the
lesbian get in there?

Um I think she's trapped inside his body! rofl

I am so cracking up. The title of this was enough!

SillynSerious's photo
Mon 07/05/10 08:20 PM

should read.........I like to be mounted nightly.

hahahahahaha OMG too funny!

SillynSerious's photo
Mon 07/05/10 06:52 PM

"Find a girl who, when you tell her you don't want kids, doesn't respond with, 'Fine, but what shall we name them?'"

LMAO!

SillynSerious's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:47 AM

:cry: just too bad that couldn't keep Trigger there too

LOL

SillynSerious's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:45 AM
"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, that’s her..."
~ UNKNOWN

SillynSerious's photo
Mon 07/05/10 09:35 AM

Still wanna know how a Cherry lands in Apple Valley

waving Welcome Aboard!

HAHAHAHA ok you got my attention, that was good! :p

Ummm cherries grow here too?

SillynSerious's photo
Sun 07/04/10 08:56 PM

Pfffft! So. Cal chicks don't say "Howdy"grumble laugh

they do in Rivertucky...laugh

Hmmmmm. I guess they can say it. I mean, I say "Dude", "Tubular" and other surfer terms....and I live in the country.laugh

LOL

SillynSerious's photo
Sun 07/04/10 07:56 PM
everyone can go home now, I win! :p

SillynSerious's photo
Sun 07/04/10 07:51 PM
I didn't see this damn thread last night!

SillynSerious's photo
Sun 07/04/10 07:48 PM

No, you're not asking too much, but that's not the real problem. If you are like most women online nowadays you will never find this person because of not being able to get past the looks issue. You look at the pics and never see the person. Yes, looks are a part of the whole chemistry thing, but should only be a small part if you want a truly nice person that will like/love you as much in return. If looks are not your primary concern then it is likely you will find who/what you are looking for. Good Luck in your search.

I have no problem admitting looks do matter, but "looks" can mean many different things to many different people. It's not like I'm Miss America myself.

SillynSerious's photo
Sun 07/04/10 07:32 PM
Smells great in here :)

SillynSerious's photo
Sun 07/04/10 07:30 PM
To want a real relationship with a man whom I love and that loves me in return? To want a man that cares about me in all ways as I will him and one that knows how and when to have fun and when to be serious? A man who works as hard as I do and plays just as fully?
Is there a man that is the one who will balance with me on the scale of this life?

SillynSerious's photo
Sun 07/04/10 07:12 PM
star light

SillynSerious's photo
Sun 07/04/10 07:01 PM

lol not necessarily so if they are looking to merely hook-up one line for some cyber fun...which is not why I am here hence my asking.

I have already gotten several messages that appear to be for that purpose...

That's typical with any dating site hon :wink: The genuine ones are like pearls .. hard to find but worth the wait eh?

smokin

Welcome to M2

lol so long as I don't have to eat the oysters! :p