Community > Posts By > mam1977

mam1977's photo
Tue 04/28/09 03:25 PM
I sent an e-mail but it has never been read. I will send it again if need be. Here is a copy of the obituary and the link I got it from.

*edited out for security purposes*

mam1977's photo
Fri 04/03/09 02:40 PM
I have a friend on here that passed away on March 3rd. I was wondering if that account will ever expire or be deleted if inactive? I do not think anyone of his relatives knows the account password or if it even exists.

mam1977's photo
Tue 03/03/09 12:32 PM
Something I found and thought I would share!!!

Ingredients:
1 part of knowing who you are
1 part of knowing who you aren't
1 part of knowing what you want
1 part of knowing who you wish to be
1 part of knowing what you already have
1 part of choosing wisely from what you have
1 part of loving and thanking for ALL you have

Instructions:
Combine ingredients together gently and carefully, using faith and vision. Mix together with strong belief of the outcome until finely blended.

Use thoughts, words and actions for best results.

Bake until Blessed.

Give thanks again

Yield: Unlimited service

mam1977's photo
Fri 02/27/09 06:17 AM
Something I wanted to share. I got this via e-mail. Hope you enjoy! Have a great day and God Bless!

Rules from God for 2009
1. Wake Up !! Decide to have a good day.
"Today is the day the Lord hath made; let us rejoice and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24
2. Dress Up !! The best way to dress up is to put on a smile. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks. "The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at outward appearance; but the Lord looks at the heart."
I Samuel 16:7
3. Shut Up!! Say nice things and learn to listen. God gave us two ears and one mouth, so He must have meant for us to do twice as much listening as talking. "He who guards his lips guards his soul."Proverbs 13:3

4. Stand Up!!... For what you believe in. Stand for something or you will fall for anything.. "Let us not be weary in doing good; for at the proper time, we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good..." Galatians 6:9-10
5. Look Up !!... To the Lord.
"I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me."
Philippians 4:13

6. Reach Up !!... For something higher. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, And He will direct your path."
Proverbs 3:5-6
7. Lift Up !!... Your Prayers.
"Do not worry about anything;
Instead PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING."
Philippians 4:6

Send this to the people you care about.
I thought this was mighty special, just like you.
Pass this on and brighten someone's day, and remember:

God answers prayer.

mam1977's photo
Sat 02/14/09 10:16 AM
Thank you so much! I hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's day!

" I will praise you O Lord, with all my heart"

mam1977's photo
Fri 02/13/09 01:24 AM
Good morning everyone!! Woke up very early due to falling yesterday afternoon. Had to go to the emergency room and have 11 stitches in my left knee. I am in some pain. Hasnt been easy sleeping. My boyfriend says I am not allowed to walk anymore. I had fallen in Chicago the 2nd of Feb and hurt the same knee when coming home from visiting him! Anyways just wanted to say hello and I hope everyone has a great day! I am going to try!!

God Bless!!
Michelle

mam1977's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:13 PM
Thanks a million Debbie!! I can feel some weight lifted off of me knowing I have a new friend.

John 15:13 "Greater love has no one than this, that lay down his life for his friends"

mam1977's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:59 PM

Hello everyone, new to the forums, thought I would stop in. I am trying to make some great faithful friends. Feel free to add me as a friend or drop me an e-mail.

Psalms 37:5 "commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him;and He shall bring it to pass."

God bless and have a wonderful day!!

Welcome sweets.....and this door is always open...I will add you to friends...and if you need any help with forum just whistle darling.

I am Debbie

Thank you debbie. I sent you a request today but maybe you werent sure and didnt accept. I can always use some new friends to keep my spirits up and keep my faith alive.

Michelle

mam1977's photo
Wed 02/11/09 04:25 PM
Hello everyone, new to the forums, thought I would stop in. I am trying to make some great faithful friends. Feel free to add me as a friend or drop me an e-mail.

Psalms 37:5 "commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him;and He shall bring it to pass."

God bless and have a wonderful day!!

mam1977's photo
Wed 07/30/08 10:18 AM
How many of you have been on here for a while?? Any luck?? I have met a couple really nice people.haven't found anyone to really click with and the ones I do never have time to meet.

mam1977's photo
Wed 07/30/08 10:13 AM
Galesburg here about hour or so away