Community > Posts By > RICAHRS

RICAHRS's photo
Mon 03/12/18 03:40 AM

Yes he definitely did :angry:

Hahaha yuppp funny

RICAHRS's photo
Mon 03/12/18 03:02 AM

I did. Fortunately it wasn't too far. I left behind a great job and everything I was familiar with for promises and love forever. After all, he was 56 and by this point he should know what direction he wanted his life to go. Five months later he tells me he wants a divorce. I have no money, 2 low paying jobs, and no where to go. He has let me be his roommate since then so since I have to pay for bills and buy food I haven't been able to save money. I am about to be "on the street." Living from pillar to post. So I would hope no one would move for "love."

Omg :astonished: :tired_face: that’s so sad. Bless your heart and I hope all goes well for you

RICAHRS's photo
Mon 03/12/18 03:02 AM

I did. Fortunately it wasn't too far. I left behind a great job and everything I was familiar with for promises and love forever. After all, he was 56 and by this point he should know what direction he wanted his life to go. Five months later he tells me he wants a divorce. I have no money, 2 low paying jobs, and no where to go. He has let me be his roommate since then so since I have to pay for bills and buy food I haven't been able to save money. I am about to be "on the street." Living from pillar to post. So I would hope no one would move for "love."

Omg :astonished: :tired_face: that’s so sad. Bless your heart and I hope all goes well for you

RICAHRS's photo
Mon 03/12/18 02:58 AM
Did he just copied what the other guy wrote?! :smile:

RICAHRS's photo
Fri 02/23/18 11:48 PM

We need Attention and Appreciation. Spa Day ( of course we need to keep our skin, body and nails maintained) Chocolates and Ice Cream.. lots of them. A state of the art Kitchen ( for those who love to cook like me lol) A nice big closet for all our guilty pleasures haha! A Comfy King Bed for the Queen and her King ;P

Agree with you, but you’re forgetting one the most important things
Make sex like rabbits
Hell yea!!

I guess you’re talking about your needs :smile:

RICAHRS's photo
Fri 02/23/18 11:48 PM

We need Attention and Appreciation. Spa Day ( of course we need to keep our skin, body and nails maintained) Chocolates and Ice Cream.. lots of them. A state of the art Kitchen ( for those who love to cook like me lol) A nice big closet for all our guilty pleasures haha! A Comfy King Bed for the Queen and her King ;P

Agree with you, but you’re forgetting one the most important things
Make sex like rabbits
Hell yea!!

I guess you’re talking about your needs :smile:

RICAHRS's photo
Fri 02/23/18 11:47 PM

you had me at "kitchen"...but you won't really need a state of the art kitchen for making sandwiches...

Hahahahaha! Nope I ain’t serving sandwiches 🥪 :yum:

RICAHRS's photo
Fri 02/23/18 11:46 PM
Hahahahaha! Nope I ain’t serving sandwiches 🥪 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

RICAHRS's photo
Fri 02/16/18 02:48 PM

RICAHRS's photo
Fri 02/16/18 01:23 PM

Hahaha! I doubt he can give anything a WOMAN needs lol.. he can’t even spell WHICH right

Women, eh ..! Never satisfied .. this guy is willing to make an ultimate sacrifice to the altar of love - his twin brother, but look at you .. still not enough .. laugh laugh

Human Nature :joy: both men and women.. watch him turn on to another woman if the one he’s proposing to doesn’t respond as expected.

RICAHRS's photo
Fri 02/16/18 12:59 PM
Hahaha! I doubt he can give anything a WOMAN needs lol.. he can’t even spell WHICH right

RICAHRS's photo
Fri 02/16/18 08:57 AM
Just like everyday should be Valentine’s Day, emotional bonding is a whole life thing :heart_eyes:

RICAHRS's photo
Thu 02/15/18 02:14 AM
Probably

RICAHRS's photo
Thu 02/15/18 01:12 AM
Gracious

RICAHRS's photo
Thu 02/15/18 01:11 AM

Microwave

Is that what you gave your Valentine’s date? 藍

Yes, and a toaster

Lucky woman :joy:

RICAHRS's photo
Wed 02/14/18 02:33 PM
I’m multilingual :thinking: often mistaken as a fake Indian Boy coz I speak Hindi :joy:

RICAHRS's photo
Wed 02/14/18 02:29 PM

Microwave

Is that what you gave your Valentine’s date? 🤣

RICAHRS's photo
Wed 02/14/18 01:55 AM
Tipsy from the wine :wine_glass:

RICAHRS's photo
Wed 02/14/18 01:24 AM

A romantic weekend away - preferably by the water.

Omggg a dinner cruise

RICAHRS's photo
Wed 02/14/18 12:38 AM
I'm scared to face another day
Cause the fear in me just won't go away.
In an instant, you were gone and I'm scared.

Previous 1 3