Sat 09/29/07 05:20 PM
when he is honest about his feelings

honu's photo
Sun 09/23/07 08:07 AM
thanks guys!!!

honu's photo
Sat 09/22/07 05:34 PM
i'm pretty sure i answer emails....i dunno i have a horrible memory though

as for the ones that don't "F" 'em. the ones that do answer are the ones worth getting to know...kinda thins the crowd...ya know?
well atleast that's my take on it..

honu's photo
Sat 09/22/07 05:18 PM
i was wondering other than OJ of anyone had recipes for oranges. I have recently aquired quite a few....

thanks!

honu's photo
Sat 09/22/07 05:10 PM
i made this with pork chops. it was great! thanks!!

honu's photo
Sat 09/22/07 05:03 PM
well dreads....i never met a guy with dreads or long hair that i didn't like. but then again i got to know them and didn't let something as silly as a hairstyle get in my way of meeting someone new. but people have these silly perceptions about other people based on looks. sucks doesn't it?

honu's photo
Thu 09/20/07 02:45 PM
ok i hated being pregnant....then again i was 19 and terrified...

it for me was uncomfortable for the last couple months and i had horrible back labor. and b/c i was young and stupid i decided against. For the love of god and all that you believe in.....take the damn drugss!!!! that's all the advice i have for ya! good luck!!

honu's photo
Thu 09/20/07 02:36 PM
lol....WoW....I am a reformed WoW player....that game sucks lives....

honu's photo
Tue 09/18/07 04:49 PM
lol..i like that!!

honu's photo
Sun 09/16/07 08:07 PM
thanks! yeah i think i am going to send them a letter. i am grateful that they did this for the kids it's a great thing for the kids.

honu's photo
Sun 09/16/07 07:40 AM
lol...he's got the attutide down. he's a good boy though. he had fun at the dance though which is all that matters. let me ask this. i was concerned by 2 things though

on the paper they sent out to inform of the dance they said it was a $5 admission fee. that's fine. but it also said pizza and soda were to be provided. well it turns out that it wasn't free.and he was planning on eating that for dinner. so he didn't eat until 9:30-he only had a small snack at 4 that nite. another thing was i noticed when picking up there was no one checking to see who the kids were leaving with. to me that is a security thing. i understand that this wasn't a school function (local street hockey) but at the same time these are our kids, why woudln't you want to make sure they are safe? do i have a valid reason for being concerned?

honu's photo
Sat 09/15/07 05:20 PM
i'm getting used to being single. don't hate it yet. i actually missed some things about being single that i am enjoying again.

honu's photo
Sat 09/15/07 05:11 PM
best wishes to your friend as she is healing

honu's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:46 PM
when you are comfortable and want to. i talked to my ex for months online before i ever talked to him on the phone. and then it took probably another 3-4 months before we actually met. but we dated for 3 years and he still remains one of my closest friends.

there is no timeline. do what makes you comfortable.

honu's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:40 PM
that's so cute...thank you

honu's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:38 PM
well this is the closest to me. i'm down by da shore in jersey

honu's photo
Fri 09/14/07 05:16 PM
in a lil minute will be

honu's photo
Fri 09/14/07 04:56 PM
hello!!!

honu's photo
Fri 09/14/07 04:51 PM
corona

honu's photo
Fri 09/14/07 04:49 PM
aaww....i would bake you cupcakes if i were near! Happy Bday!!

Previous 1 3