Community > Posts By > debbie1980

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 05:00 PM

Owww... you came prematurely ... with your cinnamon story ...
Dang it Nr1!! You could've waited!!
.. story of my lifelaugh laugh :wink:

ha ha it get's better. pmsl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Deb, I think we better stick to our page 35 hunk ... and pray he don't have that problem, lol.

ha ha lmao. Im going to wet myself laughing rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 04:49 PM

.. story of my lifelaugh laugh :wink:

ha ha it get's better. pmsl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 04:48 PM

omg rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 04:32 PM

after looking at page 35 of this topic really no point me bringing up .. how my cinnamon buns.....Turned outlaugh

ha ha laugh laugh laugh laugh

How did your buns turn out? :banana:

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 04:27 PM
Edited by debbie1980 on Mon 09/21/15 04:28 PM

LOLI doubt he could survive either one of you as a solo interlude but you could maybe get some smelling salts and revive him enough Deb could nurse him back to health.

Ah the impure thoughts are sometimes fun.

After I've had my fun with him, ill nurse him back to health. He will need some serious nursing after I've finished with him.

drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

oops I forgot about crystal :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I shall call you for assistance with CPR when I've finished with him.:laughing: :laughing: smitten smitten

Hahahahaha ... girl, I'm gonna pull rank, I found him, so I get to enjoy him first!! laugh laugh

We can cut him in two, You can have the top half, Ill have the bottom half :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hmmm... decisions decisions ...
If I take the top half, I can kiss him, which is highly appealing ... and I get that gorgeous chest, his hands & mouth shades ...
I'm thinking that could actually be the better deal :tongue:
*I can't believe we are talking about half a man here, hahahaha*

ha ha lmao. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I just thought, we cant disconnect him, his lower half wont work for me. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hahahaha, we're going to have to work out some schedule here, lol.
OMG I'm PMSL laugh laugh laugh
And thank god we're keeping him in one piece... would've been a bit weird to sleep in his arms, feel his chest up against my back, then below that ... nothing :laughing:

Ha Ha, that would be very weird lmao rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Nothing poking you in the morning laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh pitchfork

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 04:03 PM

LOLI doubt he could survive either one of you as a solo interlude but you could maybe get some smelling salts and revive him enough Deb could nurse him back to health.

After I've had my fun with him, ill nurse him back to health. He will need some serious nursing after I've finished with him.

I shall call you for assistance with CPR when I've finished with him.:laughing: :laughing: smitten smitten

Hahahahaha ... girl, I'm gonna pull rank, I found him, so I get to enjoy him first!! laugh laugh

We can cut him in two, You can have the top half, Ill have the bottom half :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hmmm... decisions decisions ...
If I take the top half, I can kiss him, which is highly appealing ... and I get that gorgeous chest, his hands & mouth shades ...
I'm thinking that could actually be the better deal :tongue:
*I can't believe we are talking about half a man here, hahahaha*

ha ha lmao. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I just thought, we cant disconnect him, his lower half wont work for me. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 03:50 PM

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 03:41 PM
Edited by debbie1980 on Mon 09/21/15 03:44 PM

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 03:38 PM

Thank you so much, Sitka & Annie!! :heart:

All is well! I started my chemo at 9am today and it ends at 1230 on Friday.

ill laugh ill

flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 02:36 PM

Feeling sad.. Lost a neighbor

flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 02:31 PM

hahahaha see now that would be the redneck in me
I'd wanna crawl up in his lap and tell him what I want for
Christmas bigsmile

Ha ha laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 02:29 PM

too skinny for me
need a little more meat on bones

His chest is too hairy lol laugh laugh laugh

Can you shave him, then bring him back? laugh laugh

Ewww ... ain't it good we all have different preferences ... If this dude showed up in my bedroom I'd do a runner, haha

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 01:58 PM

too skinny for me
need a little more meat on bones

His chest is too hairy lol laugh laugh laugh

Can you shave him, then bring him back? laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 01:56 PM

What I'm thinking about ...

Thank you for posting what you are thinking. drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten biggrin biggrin

Just keep quoting love love love love smitten smitten smitten smitten

The guy is SO bloody sexy! Upper arms the size of a normal person's thighs ...
His missus is a lucky woman! If he were mine ... he wouldn't leave the bedroom much, lol

If he were mine, he would NEVER leave the bedroom pitchfork pitchfork love love love love bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

I know!! Except to erm... test other places, haha.
I added this to my previous post:
*It's kind of like that thing you see on Mac trucks: "SMILE as you go under!" Oh yeah baby!!! *

I think I'd smile an awful lot! :angel: smitten

I did think the same thing, but this site is pg13 grumble grumble laugh laugh laugh laugh

I would be more than smiling drool drool drool drool drool

Lol I know!! (Both the PG and the more than smiling)
Sigh ... a girl can dream, can't she!!

I may just have to watch Strike Back again.. I don't mind watching Philip Winchester in action drool love

You should watch the hot vamps in Twilight. Edward drool drool

I need to keep those thoughts to myself pitchfork frustrated

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 01:51 PM

or just give us the queen's wave from your pedestal happy

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 01:41 PM

Thank you for posting what you are thinking. drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten biggrin biggrin

His missus is a lucky woman! If he were mine ... he wouldn't leave the bedroom much, lol

If he were mine, he would NEVER leave the bedroom pitchfork pitchfork love love love love bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

I know!! Except to erm... test other places, haha.
I added this to my previous post:
*It's kind of like that thing you see on Mac trucks: "SMILE as you go under!" Oh yeah baby!!! *

I think I'd smile an awful lot! :angel: smitten

I did think the same thing, but this site is pg13 grumble grumble laugh laugh laugh laugh

I would be more than smiling drool drool drool drool drool

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 01:32 PM

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 01:29 PM

Yea

If you hit 'quote' we will know who you said 'yea' to.

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 01:27 PM

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 01:17 PM
Edited by debbie1980 on Mon 09/21/15 01:18 PM
He wants to meet a woman who he can share his love with,if he see's someone. I think.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25