Community > Posts By > debbie1980

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 12:47 AM

I think I was about 7 and we were at Yellowstone Park. My parents always dressed us all in orange shorts to keep track of us since there were 7 of us then (more to come later....). I got lost in the parking lot and couldn't find our station wagon. They all looked alike and I was so short I couldn't see inside. The Park Ranger found me wandering about. Apparently, the orange shorts idea didn't really work out that great since I wasn't missed. lol.

wow 7 of you and then more.I am wondering how many more.... lol flowerforyou

awwwwwwwww, flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 12:42 AM

TO Your earliest memory?

being born & kicking the doctor in his groin surprised

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 12:39 AM

My most sad memories,

I remember seeing my little brother go out the door and said goodbye. He was going out with his best friend. I felt like I should have gone for some reason; silly because I couldn't. He died in a car accident that night. The car rolled over & he was ejected from the passenger seat & the car rolled on top of him.

I remember my younger brother visiting me when I lived in Georgia. (I moved there after my brother died - so painful - just ran away.) We had a grand time and rode the roller coasters at Six Flags and went to see a beautiful waterfall. He seemed happy. He went home and later committed suicide. Gunshot to the head at my parents lake place. I should not have moved away. We don't use that lake place anymore. It sits empty. I moved back home.

My older brother identified/found both of my little brothers....he is sad forever.

Got to take the bad with the good in life.

whoa

Oh god, so sorry. brokenheart flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 12:36 AM

I remember, as a child,...

fighting with my older brother & breaking his nose.

my older brother ran down the slide & broke his collar bone.

my older brother trying to catch a football and ran through hot coals.

burying one of my younger brothers in a sand pile up to his neck and leaving him there.

being flipped out of my two seater go cart. because my cousin weighed more than I. It was a sharp curve, too.

jumping off the barn loft because my brother's friends were chasing me. They were too chicken to jump.

getting in trouble at Disney World and being taken inside Cinderella's castle; she wasn't there.

my brothers and I rolling each other down the stairs, wearing a motorcycle helmet and wrapped up in my dad's 101st Airborne parachute.

playing hide and seek in the dark. Cut open my leg and thought it was jam. Stitches.

jumping on the couch and busting my chin on the coffee table. Stitches.

jumping on the couch and busting my forehead on the coffee table. Stitches.

jumping on the couch and busting my chin again...stitches.

racing my older brother down a rocky hill. He tripped, slid thru the rocks, and wrapped his body around a water spigot. I won.

hooking my older brother's finger with my fishing pole. I yanked & yanked. Thought it was a tree.

building a fort out of hay bales, then taking candles inside for light. It was an inferno!

Too many funny memories to tell all. laugh

Brilliant laugh laugh laugh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 03:47 PM

Good morning Debbie
How are you

Hello.flowerforyou

Im off to bed now.

Enjoy your day. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 03:16 PM

as for the red hot poker, imagine the faux outrage on social media!

I know, yikes surprised surprised

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 03:01 PM

mine is pretty sad

i remember my grandad sat in his chair in front of the fire coughing like mad and my grandma and mum panicking, the children were sent to play upstairs, and we were then packed off to a neighbours house while they went to hospital with him
i found this out later on in life, my grandad died that night because his lung had burst, i was 3 and a half sad

awwwwww that is very sad especially at that age. flowerforyou

I lost my granddad when i was about that age, but I don't remember him, because he was asleep all the time because he was a alcoholic and he didn't play with us.

i have very good memories of my grandad, i never knew my real father so my grandad was like a real dad as well, he used to sit by the fire, proper open coil fire them days and if we were naughty he'd threaten us with the red hot poker :laughing:

That's nice.

ha ha laugh laugh laugh

wouldn't get away with that these days, what with H&S..an open coal fire?? cant have that, needs to be barriers and warning lights and signs around it :laughing:

ha ha laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 02:46 PM

mine is pretty sad

i remember my grandad sat in his chair in front of the fire coughing like mad and my grandma and mum panicking, the children were sent to play upstairs, and we were then packed off to a neighbours house while they went to hospital with him
i found this out later on in life, my grandad died that night because his lung had burst, i was 3 and a half sad

I lost my granddad when i was about that age, but I don't remember him, because he was asleep all the time because he was a alcoholic and he didn't play with us.

i have very good memories of my grandad, i never knew my real father so my grandad was like a real dad as well, he used to sit by the fire, proper open coil fire them days and if we were naughty he'd threaten us with the red hot poker :laughing:

That's nice.

ha ha laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 02:27 PM

sitting on a potty bored to tears so pulled the nose of a rubber mickey mouse and dropped it in and told my folks id finished haha

ha ha, that's so cute and funny laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 02:26 PM

mine is pretty sad

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 01:50 PM

i am thinking to get ready my self for upcoming troubles :/

If you want advice from people, you could always start a thread. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 01:49 PM
Good Morning to you Annie. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 01:36 PM

so for the life of me I can't understand why grandma had it out for me..Lol.. she didn't realize I read the child's book Hansel and Gretel.. no way are you getting me in that ovenlaugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 01:31 PM

you know what when I think back on it I was a really good boy..happy .. I never cause my parents any grief I always did what was asked of me.. and I was very kind and considerate to my classmates....

awwwwww, that's lovely. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 01:26 PM

I close my eyes and think back and it just gives me nightmares.....No no grandma don't make me crawl into the oven and clean it......scared I promise I will be a good boy.. happy

Im sure you were a very good boy. laugh :wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 01:23 PM

I know right!!.. my first post of the day and that's ^^^what I post..slaphead

Its a good post, sex burns up a lot of calories, all depending on...................pitchfork

I like to be thrown around the bedroom laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 01:12 PM

awwwwwww, I hope you got your grown up spot when you got bigger. flowerforyou flowerforyou

I don't think I can remember anything from when I was 3.

you have got a very good memory, its those presents I keep sending you. ha ha laugh laugh :wink: flowerforyou

They are...eye openers :-)
No, I was always the littlest pretty much anywhere, I know I
had my driver's license before I was able to meet the height
requirements for driving those wee cars at Disneyland :-(

I know, ha ha drool drool drool :laughing:

same here, im a little bit shorter than you. I always thought you were tall, ive got no idea why I thought that.

and I have a little secret too laugh :wink:

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 01:12 PM

awwwwwww, I hope you got your grown up spot when you got bigger. flowerforyou flowerforyou

I don't think I can remember anything from when I was 3.

you have got a very good memory, its those presents I keep sending you. ha ha laugh laugh :wink: flowerforyou

They are...eye openers :-)
No, I was always the littlest pretty much anywhere, I know I
had my driver's license before I was able to meet the height
requirements for driving those wee cars at Disneyland :-(

I know, ha ha drool drool drool :laughing:

same here, im a little bit shorter than you. I always thought you were tall, ive got no idea why I thought that.

and I have a little secret too laugh :wink:

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 12:37 PM

What amazes me is all the men on this thread griping and the OP deactivated the same day she made this thread..
Oh come on if you want the ladies put some effort into it
I know for a fact this site works.

Seen too many couple for it not to work

i have accepted that i'm not going to find a life partner on here and i see it as more of a social site than a dating site, i got a bit peeved off with it and i didnt come on for months but then i started reading the forums again and contributing
i have spoke to a few nice people now and have become friends with one who i spoke to months back, but i'm not gonna find love on here and i accept that.

people expect to find a partner within a few days of registering, some might get lucky but it's like most things in life, it takes patience and someties patience is a virtue,
if you dont find love, then whats the worst that can happen? you might make some new friends from all around the world?

Mr Owl,awwwwwwww, don't give up on looking for love. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 12:30 PM

on the 2nd Pictur i can see the...
the... CONTENT of your nose.
That, my Friend, is NOT how you attract a girl.
nein nein.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and your spot on Typhoon waving smile2 smooched :banana: bigsmile