Community > Posts By > psychtraveller

psychtraveller's photo
Fri 11/17/17 12:27 AM
I really do!!!!!!!!!!

Since thats about all the things we can do here in singapore.... Wheres ur favourite hang out spot? whats exciting there?

I also like to go to the beach, and shopping but thats about it huh? What do you do in ur spare time?

If youre working, what do you like about ur work to be hardworkingly in it?

I really need to meet some new friends who can click with me... do you think ur one of them? Message me but be sure to be from singapore!

Girls welcomed too... Id love to have more girl friends... (Clean) you know what I mean? Just friends... There are so many lovely ladies out there these days.. come some of you intro urselves to me...

psychtraveller's photo
Thu 11/16/17 10:46 PM
Introduce yourselves to me and the rest of us?

:)

I would love to be a regular here.. but I need some company too!!!

Message me for my hp no. so we can chat over the phone!

As for me, Im 36, boyfriendless until now.. seeking a romantic relationship..Im 1/2 asian 1/2 white.. Mixed.

I want to see the world and the love of life with my partner and we can travel anywhere whether in reality or in dreams!

Lets get it on!!!!!!!!

psychtraveller's photo
Thu 11/16/17 10:28 PM
I have some pics up too...

How do you find me?

Im friendly, im nice, im kind, and im always good... like a goody 2 shoes, :P

I am very accepting.. I accept many different kinds of people.. however I dont like dark, smelly people, they creep me out... Dont mind me, Im just like an infant, cute and naive... :P

I like girls too and these days they seem more rampant in attraction than guys... Where have all the cute guys gone?

HAHA.

Im also jovial, so dont mind me joking around sometimes with good wit! I dont mean to hurt anyones feelings..

Im also blatant and frank and always tell the truth.. unless the truth hurts then ill put it another way LOL.. its still not a lie... I wont sin!

Yes, Im sinless... and sex is a sin too.. :P
I believe God will love those who dont sin and do good in life always. I really depend on him for things... but hes just a small tiny man. LOL. But I love him very much an wish he would give me more.

As for the world and politics... Im very into it, its one of my passions! And ive done so much in life before to obtain fulfillment from this part. Now Im just swindling around waiting for a new exciting thing to pop up! Im sure you feel the same.. like theres more to life than just the ordinary and usual... I want MOREEE!!!

I think romance and relationships will keep me occupied for the moment. ANyone interested in being my friend?

*kisses

psychtraveller's photo
Thu 11/16/17 09:34 PM
Any men or women interested in meeting your other half here?

I would... Are any men interested in me? Please post in here.

Im from Singapore and I expect you to be from here too!

Where do ya wanna go? Pubbing/Clubbing, Starbucks, local kopiTiam, restaurant, beach, town shopping?

What other things can we do?

Please no recommendation of meeting in hotels or houses.. I wont go!

Must be good looking and have money to spend and dote on me.. I dont mind if you dont own a car.. and dont fly aeroplane me if we decide to meet!

No going to JB or elsewhere either...

YOU NOW!

psychtraveller's photo
Thu 11/16/17 09:26 PM
HI, Im Selina, 36 years old, born in America, live in Singapore all life long..

Im 1/2 Punjabi and 1/2 german welsh greek.. with a bit of polish and swedish and Japanese.

Im looking for a husband... Im all new, never had a bf b4 but did have a few swings.. Id really like to have a bf.. but the opportunity never arose..

Im nice, proper, good, good hearted, good headed, pretty, sexy, know her way round life, like to live lie to the fullest, love to have many children.. however, they must all be ceasarian, kind hearted, patient, good mother, doting, not sexually perversed! and my husband must not be a pervert either..Im not interested in sex. (Unless for making babies!)

I like good proper men, handsome, match me to have good looking kids!, hard worker however treasure me the most, can flirt but cannot devote to another woman.. So can I then. Interesting, manly, macho, have a good living.

If you suit me, drop me a message... I would love to spend some time with you to recognise whether youd be suitable for me.. If we are not, we can still be friends.

Post your pics too!

Thank you.

Selina