Community > Posts By > prettybubbles

prettybubbles's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:30 PM

no. im a straight woman. just asking your opinion because now a days woman are very versatile and very flexible they can do everything, like a man.
I like a woman thats flexable....flexable enough to get her legs behind her head!!
how do u feel about naked yoga?flowerforyou

expose... in a minute it will explode ( fart fart fart.. peace)

prettybubbles's photo
Tue 07/27/10 08:46 PM

no. im a straight woman. just asking your opinion because now a days woman are very versatile and very flexible they can do everything, like a man.
I like a woman thats flexable....flexable enough to get her legs behind her head!!

acrobatic lol

prettybubbles's photo
Tue 07/27/10 08:43 PM

Men will always be better at destroying ****.

Women are better at bringing out that type of insanity.

oh oh i don't think so:banana:

prettybubbles's photo
Tue 07/27/10 07:52 PM

Versatile? i have to agree with that. My last sex partner used a strapondrool LOVED IT!!!!drool

huh? i dont understand if the meaning of versatile is using strapon? is this the new meaning of versatile?
if your gf is versatile on using strapon! will im not, its not my job! drool rofl

prettybubbles's photo
Tue 07/27/10 07:50 PM

Reminds me of a story. I used to climb cell towers and work on the roof of tall buildings. I was stuck on a tower that was on top of the roof of a 24 story building and had to pee. I feel bad for the folks on the streets that day.....smokin

anybody says? thanks for the salty rainrofl

prettybubbles's photo
Tue 07/27/10 07:05 PM
Edited by prettybubbles on Tue 07/27/10 07:08 PM
awww thats good you can pee on snow, how does it feel? i think i can draw you while you pee in the snowrofl

prettybubbles's photo
Tue 07/27/10 06:44 PM
huh? i dont understand if the meaning of versatile is using strapon? is this the new meaning of versatile?
if your gf is versatile on using strapon! will im not, its not my job!drool :laughing:

prettybubbles's photo
Tue 07/27/10 01:28 AM

prettybubbles's photo
Tue 07/27/10 01:16 AM
in general everything( what man can do women can)

prettybubbles's photo
Tue 07/27/10 12:59 AM
Edited by prettybubbles on Tue 07/27/10 01:07 AM
IM ASKING YOUR OPINION WHOS THE BEST? MAN OR WOMAN. FOR ME ITS THE WOMEN.

prettybubbles's photo
Tue 07/27/10 12:35 AM
Edited by prettybubbles on Tue 07/27/10 01:17 AM
WHOS d BEST:
MAN OR WOMAN. in general works etc.
if they can do why cant i?winking

prettybubbles's photo
Thu 07/22/10 09:32 PM
sexual attraction to dead bodies

prettybubbles's photo
Thu 07/22/10 08:52 PM
JESUS CHRIST SAYS: "I am the Resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."

prettybubbles's photo
Thu 07/22/10 08:42 PM
there is life after death? what :angel:

prettybubbles's photo
Sun 07/18/10 10:01 PM
yes

prettybubbles's photo
Sun 07/18/10 09:51 PM
sad tears

prettybubbles's photo
Tue 07/13/10 07:58 PM
thats true. Condemning lust and physical pleasure is part of Christianity's general effort to promote the afterlife over this life and what it has to offer. It helps lock people into the view that sex and sexuality exist only for procreation, not for love or even just the pleasure of the acts themselves. Christian denigration of physical pleasures generally, and sexuality in particular, have been among some of the most serious problems with Christianity throughout its history.

prettybubbles's photo
Tue 07/13/10 06:05 PM
sadly, the fruit of this view is often self-hatred, shame, and contempt--which lead to increased sexual struggles. After decades of failure many with this view either conclude they are oppressed by demons or doubt their salvation.

prettybubbles's photo
Tue 07/13/10 05:49 PM
just share your brilliant ideas :smile:

prettybubbles's photo
Tue 07/13/10 05:35 PM
huh? dont look my shirt... its not the topic lol

Previous 1