Community > Posts By > mishkabacci

no photo
Wed 02/17/16 06:43 PM
Edited by mishkabacci on Wed 02/17/16 06:46 PM
now here is a real prime example of misusing powers... when the marshals go and arrest someone for owing money for student loan but are more than willing to fund these organized criminals in other countries...WOW!!! OOPS MY BAD... They needed those funds too for those corrupt individuals as well...

no photo
Tue 02/16/16 08:44 PM
watch oh sh_t

no photo
Tue 02/16/16 08:20 PM
'silly'! we all look the same on here through our eyes...unless you was blind

no photo
Tue 02/16/16 08:11 PM
well first you would have to get with law enforcement before any law enforcement agent would tell you anything... grew up with a few...

no photo
Tue 02/16/16 07:41 PM
if I was buying it the first thing I would look for is the one which works I would not want to buy one that is good looking and not work you know what I mean?? maybe I can teach you to be a sharp smart shopper if you need moore help no problem come and lay the questions on me!

no photo
Tue 02/16/16 07:35 PM
what I am lookin for here is that Chihuahua that stole my cats virginity!

no photo
Wed 01/20/16 01:51 AM
in this community section are posts which I originally liked so I started to share humor so its not always about finding someone on these sites like this...k

no photo
Sun 01/17/16 07:33 PM
Like with anything and anyone out there you will find that most military guys are on the up and up although you do have bad eggs in the bunch as well with that said if you do come across someone who is disrespectful to you or towards anyone you can contact any veterans or recruiting office and report the issue and they will direct you further or follow up on the individual as military are trained to combat but are also reminded to be respectful too...I worked with many vets in the past as well as served...

no photo
Sun 01/17/16 07:01 PM
my words

no photo
Sun 01/17/16 06:49 PM
well people who sit and not do anything about their needs will forever be wishing for it... So do what I do when I need something I go for it I go right out there and get it its that easy... like right now my hemrhoids flaring up so I am going to go get some hemrhoid ointment see how easy it is...sheesh quit your belly aching and go for it!!!

no photo
Sun 01/17/16 06:44 PM
It was Friday school about to let out when the teacher gave an assignment to her 2nd grade class... The assignment was to be observant on the way to school and let others on the following Monday know 1 thing you saw on the way to school... that following Monday the teacher asked everybody did they do their homework assignment everybody said yes... ok now class I am going to ask you to raise your hand so you can share with the rest of the class your assignment... there was lil cindy she said teacher on the way to school we passed by a farm and I saw horses...teacher said good... now tommy was anxiously waiting so the teacher asked tommy to go next... so tommy replied well teacher it was such a nice day I looked into the sky saw clouds and an airplane flying into it...teacher says that's great... lil johnny was jumping out his seat at this time so the teacher said ok johnny what would you like to share... johnny gets up clears his throat and said teacher I saw the most incredible thing on the way to school teacher said oh... johnny said yeah I saw this cat get hit right up the *** by a car teacher so oh my rectum...johnny said hell no it killed him...

no photo
Sun 01/17/16 06:34 PM
did you ever have someone come up to you and remark on your belly well as a guy I got the prefect solution for that...when someone looks at your belly and makes a remark on how big its grown simply agree and tell them it sure is and you are about to have a baby elephant and would you like to see its trunk... guarantee that will not be a subject again...

no photo
Sun 01/17/16 12:35 AM
about 4 years ago I was living in Pennsylvania I stayed up pretty much the night up until I could not keep much of my eyelids off my eyes...you with me? well this is how my story goes and yes am sticking right to it... anyhow there I was just looking into the sky watching everything and anything that would move well after I cleaned my lens everything went still... so there I was watching the sky nothing happening and my eyes were like lead so I decided to call it Friday so off to bed I went anyhow I fell asleep to wake up to a loud thunderous noise no it was not thundering it just sounded like that well a year later figured out I woke myself but anyhow now am partially awake my eyelids seemed heavy but sitting there and all of a sudden there come a strange noise under my bed and it was shaking my bed a little so I gently got out of my bed and went and got my baseball bat just for leverage if I needed it... I tiptoed back into the bedroom trying not to make any sounds and trying not to move anything up until I got closer to the bed well I got myself ready and really pepped myself up for the moment which was about to happen... I quickly grabbed the corner of the bed flipped the bed right on over and son of a gun there was my new puppy snoring away...unbelievable well that's my story

no photo
Sun 01/17/16 12:17 AM
my first thought which became reality is I had to go pee...why who wanted to know this? am sure glad to be of service!! thanks for the asking ... I guesss...

no photo
Sat 01/16/16 09:25 PM
cruz aint gonna make it...

no photo
Sat 01/16/16 09:13 PM
hey Conrad back up there buddy that's too close to hopme with that ringling bros comment

no photo
Sat 01/16/16 05:18 PM
yeah those girls with them six pack abs sure are sexy... now we got to get them to like us guys with the case look!!!

no photo
Sat 01/16/16 10:31 AM
well that's easy whew defining love is exactly in my book titled everything I know about women and I am the author thank you it consists of 228 pages...easy to read for sure

no photo
Sat 01/16/16 09:56 AM
heres a recipe for those who cant think of a nice light meal I like chicken breast so wash and place in pan now it does not matter how many people you feed you cook accordingly so if its just for 1 then its 1 chicken breast warm oven to 375 degrees coat the chicken lightly with olive oil cook for about 25-30 minutes while it is cooking in frying pan put olive oil enough to cover the bottom add salt and pepper to your liking chop up a fresh onion and 2 garlic cloves and fry in pan until golden brown then turn burner off let it remain on burner until the chicken is cooked about 25 minutes pull out pour the chopped onion and garlic on top covering the chicken completely add your favorite cheese on top place back in oven until melted only a couple of minutes... you can serve it on a bed of eggnoodles and a vegetable of choice on the side...

no photo
Sat 01/16/16 09:38 AM
People it is a no brainer here is a man who funded both the democrats and republicans to run against him lmao... Do you realize he will be the only one today that can bring America back instead of being the middlemen in business he will help make America strong His advisors are out here reading these posts and sinking it in absorbing what we the people want...It is not about Republicans Or Democrats its about humanity and dealing with and fixing the problems which were created for many years... Donald Trump will put America on track... You may watch the debates and think this guy is humorous well yes but there again he is very good dealing and negotiating with people like he will get the job done and done right... Donald trump is not only admired by others but those who hate are the jealous people thinking wish they were in his shoes but everyone in life has the same opportunity if they just choose the right path... While people try to mock him or make light saying he does not know well he has been studying this nation to the point of being able to run and make a difference but people have to accept change which is the bottom line!!! Trump For President 2016!!!

Previous 1