Community > Posts By > artykay

artykay's photo
Fri 01/29/21 02:27 PM

I have no pets now but I knew a farmer who had 2 German Shepherds (at the same time) and he called them both Bob! Guess he figured he’d only need to shout once to get their attention laugh

Omg, that is ridiculous...lol. Clever!!!

offtopic However, I did read about a mother of 9 children, all boys, who named them all 'Bobby'.
When questioned why? She said that when she needed to call them in all at once, she used Bobby.
When she needed the attention of only ONE particular child, she just used their SURNAME.
Oh, and their only dogs name was Bluey,which ties in nicely to the OT.

artykay's photo
Wed 01/27/21 10:04 PM
Welcome. Good luck with that. ☺

artykay's photo
Wed 01/27/21 09:56 PM
Sounds like you're complaining.
She is a woman with needs. Just like you, yeah?
Go for it my brother! :raised_hands:

artykay's photo
Mon 01/25/21 04:17 PM
Speaking as a guy. Females evolve according to the perceived desires and attraction of their male counterparts. So do guys.
It's a competition where you experience the 'ultimate', the mediocre or simply the tolerable.
It seems to work.

artykay's photo
Mon 01/25/21 03:49 PM
You're kidding me right? The term "one night stand" is a human behavior that has most probably existed even before our knowledge of human existence.
We are still who we are. Will our behaviors or opinions change?
I hope not.

artykay's photo
Mon 01/25/21 03:34 PM
Edited by artykay on Mon 01/25/21 03:38 PM

Yes it is. Though you have to learn to be happy first. It is sometimes the smallest things in life, that can make us happy.

So how does one "learn to be happy"? By denying / ignoring reality?

artykay's photo
Mon 01/25/21 03:13 PM

It is probably been posted before...

Is happiness a choice? I think it is, but I can't imagine someone in serious pain would agree.

Yes or no? Is happiness a choice?

For me, it depends on the degree of positivity and good will that surrounds you.
One can either embrace it, or deny it. Choice.

artykay's photo
Mon 01/25/21 03:03 PM

Hey how are you and how’s everything
My name is Hetty I live in Greensboro NC
I would like to get to you

"I would like to get to you". Just a 'typo', yeah?

artykay's photo
Mon 01/25/21 02:24 PM
Edited by artykay on Mon 01/25/21 02:44 PM

Complete This Sentence in as many ways you can ...

I wish I had Someone with whom I could Share ...................
((( You can complete this Sentence by using any words in many way you can ))))

The gardening, the laundry, the cooking, taking out the garbage, our orgasms, our thoughts, vacuuming, ironing, washing up, instigating intimacy, driving. Oh, and of course, 'each other' and 'opinions', because "without arguments, there are too many secrets".

artykay's photo
Mon 01/25/21 02:05 PM

how are you folks? here I am a friendly guy located in Toronto, looking for a friendly lady to start with friendship first and the rest is just fate. Hope to find you

Well, lonelybandito, it would 'appear' that you 'might' be on a roll here,already.
Good luck and of course, welcome.

artykay's photo
Sun 01/24/21 06:12 PM
Please do not ignore the fact, that there are genuine people here, who want to meet others for a mutually beneficial outcome.
The more you ignore the so easily identifiable shampsters, the less they will try.

artykay's photo
Wed 01/20/21 05:21 PM

You know... I wasn’t always thrilled about a number of things Trump said, or did, or failed to do, but assuming that my Trojan Horse hypothesis is wrong, I just don’t see how he was bad enough to merit so much hatred from liberals, or from anyone. The country has certainly seen worse. Besides, he probably could have accomplished more if he wasn’t drug through so much frivolous and spurious litigation. It really appears to me that this visceral hatred toward the man can only have been instilled through mental conditioning.

At least somebody has some common sense. Most of the people here are just seeking attention trying to add to the brainwashing while they try trash talking trash talkers. Remember four years ago with all the protesters outside Trump Towers and around the country going the election was rigged and there is no way Trump will make it four years or accomplish anything? Or people saying they would move to Canada? Well four years and no new wars yet, he did accomplish a few good things the Democrates are trying to reverse as
soon as possible. The pot is calling the kettle black while the media feeds the flames and both are starting to boil over and I don't foresee the media backing down on the heat anytime soon.

I don't have a horse in this race, however I'm curious to hear from you, 'what are the good things Trump accomplished that you know, the Dems will reverse?

artykay's photo
Wed 01/20/21 04:54 PM
This might be a long shot.
Maybe try the SEARCH feature, specifically ADVANCED SEARCH.
Fill in only the check boxes that you are certain of, age (within a year or two), obviously Country and City is a must.
Good luck :beers:

artykay's photo
Wed 01/20/21 04:11 PM
If you're referring to reggae versions of existing songs (?), then 'yes', there have been some good ones..
I remember my adult daughter, commented on this 'really cool new REGGAE song' she just heard. 'Angel' (can't recall the artist).
After I heard it for the first time, it was actually 'Angel of the Morning' by Juice Newton.
Imagine the shock / horror when I sent my daughter a link to the original!
She absolutely loved the original version, and relegated the new Reggae version to "it's still sorta cool Dad".
....of course it is my little princess :princess:.

artykay's photo
Tue 01/19/21 09:35 PM

No pineapple on pizza ever.

Absolutely agree. But for some, it might be the 'cheapskate' way of combining 'main and desert? :confused:

artykay's photo
Tue 01/19/21 09:22 PM

:heart: DREAMY :heart:

^^^^^ You must like pizza, ma'am.

Yes Sir, I do.

Before I start flirting I need to ask, do you like any sort of fruit as a pizza topping?

I am not a fan of fruit onna pizza. :angel:

I knew you had taste. love

Noooooooooo!!! You can NOT have a pizza without pineapple on it!
You need that to balance out the overdose of Yang of the salty and savoury.

I always thought that 'salty and savoury' were the same thing?
But 'pineapple', seriously? The 'Godfather' will hunt you down!

artykay's photo
Tue 01/19/21 09:07 PM
How a person perceives 'themselves' should be no one's business. If you are who you are, there just might be someone out there for you. Hope so. :beers:

artykay's photo
Tue 01/19/21 08:50 PM

Well for one, you don't have to be rated, you asked to be....that said, it sounds angry and confusing. You say we can't have you but you are what we need....also change the photos, need front head shots with you smiling.

I 'kinda' agree with you. But why 'smiling'? :confused:

artykay's photo
Tue 01/19/21 07:55 PM
Jimmy Hendrix. Star Spangled Banner. Woodstock. Play it again Sam! Might have more meaning today than it did then?

artykay's photo
Mon 01/18/21 09:49 AM

You answered your own question.
You said " LOVING Mum."

How Did you Guess that???????????????

Believe it or not. I had one also.